Is the European lifestyle sufficient to change human anatomy ?

"Everywhere the white man go, he bring misery
All throughout history—look it up
Everything them bald heads touch, they fuck it up
Every government he set up, it be corrupt."

And everywhere the n!ggers go, they turn into poverty stricken disease holes where kids die.
:)

Lagos Nigeria. Terrible poverty right here.

lagos-city-nigeria-image.jpg

Actually that "city" has a lot more crime than a European city, a lot more poverty than a European city, and its also designed a lot more by European multinational companies than a lot of other cities are...
Its existence also coincides with European colonization.

Its market runs almost entirely on imports from Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia and the equally European developed Japan.
etc etc etc..

It runs on imported European technology.

You would have any technology to speak of if Blacks hadnt educated you cave monkeys. Your own white historians echo that sentiment.

Blacks educated the Europeans... is that how you got colonized ?
go tell that your chimp friends.
lol

Of course Blacks educated europeans and yes thats why europeans got jealous and colonized. I am telling that to my chimp friends. You are a chimp. Thats why you catch hair lice so easily.

There is actually more food in the tropics with the high infant and childhood mortality rates, than there is in the temperate and arctic zones with the lowest mortality rates of such young age groups.
I know. Thats why europeans raided Africa. Europe lacks resources so they have to steal from Africa.

Hey, I can't help it if Europeans are the smartest people in the world, and the only thing that n!ggers were ever good for is picking the white man's cotton and you failed to defend (and use) Africa's resources to your advantage effectively.

lol
I know you cant help your inferiority complex and lack of resources that focused you on developing superior weapons and lying as a way to advance. You saw all that knowledge and splendor in Africa and had to fuck it up. Thats why the first white civilization failed and you went through the dark ages only to be brought out by (you guessed it) Black people.

Actually that "city" of yours has a lot more crime than a European city, a lot more poverty than a European city, and its also designed a lot more by European multinational companies than a lot of other cities are...

Its market runs almost entirely on imports from Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia and the equally European developed Japan.
etc etc etc..

Imported technology taught to whites by Blacks. So really its our technology to begin with. You just fucked it up and caused more suffering with it.

I guess that's how we Europeans beat the fuckin' shit out of ya.
and made you or slaves.
lol

And everywhere the n!ggers go, they turn into poverty stricken disease holes where kids die.

Actually that "city" has a lot more crime than a European city, a lot more poverty than a European city, and its also designed a lot more by European multinational companies than a lot of other cities are...

etc etc etc..

You would have any technology to speak of if Blacks hadnt educated you cave monkeys. Your own white historians echo that sentiment.

lol
Of course Blacks educated europeans and yes thats why europeans got jealous and colonized. I am telling that to my chimp friends. You are a chimp. Thats why you catch hair lice so easily.

Whats the matter n!gger ?
afraid that your white masters killed your grampa and made you pick the white man's cotton boy ?
lol

I know. Thats why europeans raided Africa. Europe lacks resources so they have to steal from Africa.

Hey, I can't help it if Europeans are the smartest people in the world, and the only thing that n!ggers were ever good for is picking the white man's cotton and you failed to defend (and use) Africa's resources to your advantage effectively.

lol
I know you cant help your inferiority complex and lack of resources that focused you on developing superior weapons and lying as a way to advance. You saw all that knowledge and splendor in Africa and had to fuck it up. Thats why the first white civilization failed and you went through the dark ages only to be brought out by (you guessed it) Black people.

Actually that "city" of yours has a lot more crime than a European city, a lot more poverty than a European city, and its also designed a lot more by European multinational companies than a lot of other cities are...

etc etc etc..

Imported technology taught to whites by Blacks. So really its our technology to begin with. You just fucked it up and caused more suffering with it.

and made you or slaves.
lol
Yes. Lies and superior weapons. It takes an intelligent civilization years to build what a wild mutant chimps can destroy in 2 seconds flat.

etc etc etc..

lol

Whats the matter n!gger ?
afraid that your white masters killed your grampa and made you pick the white man's cotton boy ?
lol
Actually my grandpa killed several of you mutant chimps and left them in the swamps of Mississippi. He is my hero.

lol

etc etc etc..

and made you or slaves.
lol
Yes. Lies and superior weapons. It takes an intelligent civilization years to build what a wild mutant chimps can destroy in 2 seconds flat.

whats the matter n!gger ?
Afraid that the White master race made you pick the white man's cotton boy ?
lol

etc etc etc..

and made you or slaves.
lol

lol
Nothing is the matter. I'm just telling you what a cave monkey you are and you seem to be getting upset.

etc etc etc..

and made you or slaves.
lol

lol
Nothing is the matter. I'm just telling you what a cave monkey you are and you seem to be getting upset.

Actually I'm proud to be white.
I'm just telling you what kind of a n!gger chimpanzee screwing ape you are.. and you seem to be getting jealous of the white man's superiority and coming back with all the attacks based on nothing, as a manifestation of your Banana brain syndrome.
lol

and made you or slaves.
lol

lol

I'm just telling you what kind of a n!gger chimpanzee screwing ape you are.. and you seem to be getting jealous of the white man's superiority.
lol
I'm proud to be Black. We were the first and we will be the last. Your genes are being eradicated as we speak and we all know whos genes are dominant. :laugh:

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

and made you or slaves.
lol

lol

I'm just telling you what kind of a n!gger chimpanzee screwing ape you are.. and you seem to be getting jealous of the white man's superiority.
lol
I'm proud to be Black. We were the first and we will be the last. Your genes are being eradicated as we speak and we all know whos genes are dominant. :laugh:

n!ggers = The first and the last retards, while the white master race is the first and the last industrialized superpower.
And European genes are actually the dominant genes.
The majority of mulattoes, found exclusively in the USA and nowhere else... appear white.
lol

lol

lol

n!ggers = The first and the last retards, while the white master race is the first and the last industrialized superpower.
lol
There is no white master race. Your genes are not dominant. You will be bred out and the knowledge you stole and fucked up or accidentally improved on will be back in the rightful hands. That master race theory is more white insecurity in the face of the knowledge you all know. One drop of Black blood dominates.

lol

lol

lol
There is no white master race. Your genes are not dominant. You will be bred out and the knowledge you stole and fucked up or accidentally improved on will be back in the rightful hands. That master race theory is more white insecurity in the face of the knowledge you all know. One drop of Black blood dominates.

So says the American n!gger who picks the white man's cotton, never been with anybody outside of his monkey race, and never seen anybody else either...and is culturally cut off from the rest of the world, and thinks the one city that he lives in, is the whole USA, who consumes entirely American products past their real glory days...
Who is attached to culture created by white people as well.

lol

lol

lol

So says the American n!gger who picks the white man's cotton and is culturally cut off from the rest of the world and thinks the one city that he lives in, is the whole USA.
lol
So says the genetically inferior cave monkey that is insecure about his inability to compete so he has to lie and use weapons instead of embracing education and knowledge. No wonder you guys suffer from so many weird diseases. You are inbred during your time spent in the ice age....Well that and you cross bred with neanderthals. :laugh:

lol

lol

So says the American n!gger who picks the white man's cotton and is culturally cut off from the rest of the world and thinks the one city that he lives in, is the whole USA.
lol
So says the genetically inferior cave monkey that is insecure about his inability to compete so he has to lie and use weapons instead of embracing education and knowledge. No wonder you guys suffer from so many weird diseases. You are inbred during your time spent in the ice age....Well that and you cross bred with neanderthals. :laugh:

So says the stupid n!gger who fails to know that 95 % of all the world's literature is written in Europe by Europeans, and in the USA, Canada and Australia by white people...

Whose entire population of mulattoes that make up less than 1 percent of 1 % of the USA appears white.

Whose entire black population is plagued with diseases like the Flu and Pneumonia, well survived by Europeans that causes death in entire black households.. whose black race comes from the most diseased continent on earth, affecting mostly the n!ggers.
lol

so go fuck another chimp... chimp.

“Back in the centuries which are scarcely historic, where history gives
indeed only vague hintings, are traces of a widespread primitive civili-

zation, crude, imperfect, garish, barbaric, yet ruling the world of that

age from its seats of power in the valleys of the Ganges and the Euphrates

and the Nile; and it was of the black races. The first Babylon seems

to have been built by a Negroid race. The earliest Egyptian civilization

seems to have been Negroid. It was in the days before the Semite was

known in either land. The black seems to have built up empire, such as

it was, by the water of the Ganges before Mongol or Aryan.

-Joseph P. Widney (Race Life of the Ayran Peoples)

"For the first two or three thousand years of civilization, there was not a civilized white man on the
earth. Civilization was founded and developed by the swarthy races of Mesopotamia, Syria and Egypt, and the white race remained so barbaric that in those days an Egyptian or a Babylonian priest would have said that the riffraff of white tribes a few hundred miles to the north of their civilization were hopelessly incapable of acquiring the knowledge requisite to progress. It was southern colored peoples everywhere, in China,
in Central America, in India, Mesopotamia, Syria, Egypt and Crete who gave the northern white peoples civilization." (The Bankruptcy of Christian Supernaturalism, Vol., p. 192.)

-Bishop William Montgomery Brown

“Back in the centuries which are scarcely historic, where history gives
indeed only vague hintings, are traces of a widespread primitive civili-

zation, crude, imperfect, garish, barbaric, yet ruling the world of that

age from its seats of power in the valleys of the Ganges and the Euphrates

and the Nile; and it was of the black races. The first Babylon seems

to have been built by a Negroid race. The earliest Egyptian civilization

seems to have been Negroid. It was in the days before the Semite was

known in either land. The black seems to have built up empire, such as

it was, by the water of the Ganges before Mongol or Aryan.

-Joseph P. Widney (Race Life of the Ayran Peoples)

heard it before.... written by an American n!gger and by no white European.

lol

lol

So says the stupid n!gger who fails to know that 95 % of all the world's literature is written in Europe by Europeans, and in the USA, Canada and Australia by white people...

Whose entire population of mulattoes that make up less than 1 percent of 1 % of the USA appears white.

Whose entire black population is plagued with diseases like the Flu and Pneumonia, well survived by Europeans that causes death in entire black households.. whose black race comes from the most diseased continent on earth, affecting mostly the n!ggers.
lol

so go fuck another chimp... chimp.
Why do you want me to fuck you? I dont fuck cave monkeys and I am not gay.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks Study Finds Fox News

"The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out."

Sorry cave monkey. You are a simian/troglodyte hybrid with genetic defects due to inbreeding. Deal with it.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back