Is The Democrat Plan To Damage The Economy Working?

Ah, so you found one that you disagree with. I see you didn't go far because that was the fourth one on the list. But if you scrolled further down the page, you'd find well over 100 videos of resume writing and services that provide resume services. I stopped when I got around 100 because I don't have time to count each and every one, but I'd be willing to bet there are hundreds of them, and you're not going to convince me that none of them can't teachl people to do what you do.

Actually, you miss the point entirely... YOu could probably figure out how to write something that looks like a resume listening to one of these people. (Actually, most of her advice was kind of shallow). What you won't get. A resume that makes people call you back for a job interview.

That's the only purpose of a resume, to get you a callback for an interview. If you followed most of these DIYers, you wouldn't get past the ATS system, much less into the hands of a human.

Again, you guys keep saying that every time they raise the minimum wage, and THAT never happens. Automation happens no matter what the minimum wage is... then you just need to know how to run the machines, dummy. I mean, if you want to eat food prepared by a machine, have at it, I guess.

No, places downsized in states that adopted the 15 dollar minimum wage. Businesses left as well. On a national level, there will be few places else to go but out of the country.

Again, guy, you have to predict all these disasters, because your guy has caused disasters.

Trump fails the REagan Question... Are you better off than you were four years ago... Most people aren't. You clearly aren't.

Yes but they were before the Wuhan flu. Non TDS people realize that, and there's probably very few of them in the swing voter crowd.

Actually, you guys might make gains in 2022, but demographics are not your friend. There aren't enough angry old white guys left to keep you afloat.

Yes, that's what I've heard..........for the last 35 years.

No, places downsized in states that adopted the 15 dollar minimum wage. Businesses left as well. On a national level, there will be few places else to go but out of the country.

Yes, yes, you keep telling yourself that.. because the world abandoned your slum a long time ago.

Economy was doing fine until Trump fucked it up.

Yes, that's what I've heard..........for the last 35 years.

And when was the last time you guys won the national vote? Oh, yeah, 1988 without scaring people to death.

Why do we need a "World Police"? This isn't 1940, nobody is going to go blitzkreiging across someone else's borders. We have a bloated military budget and we have kids going to be hungry at night... The fact is, we got taken down by a virus, without a single shot being fired....

We are the world police because we do have the strongest military in the world, and we are also the leader of the free world. In order to keep other countries free, we are obligated to come to their rescue if invaded.

If we don't do that, and aggressive nations like China, Russia, North Korea take over those free countries, we start losing ground in the event we do have another world war. Eventually, it will be us against the rest of the world because there will be no other free countries around to side up with.

Actually, it has to do with you be so poor with your money you couldn't move out of the slum. I used to live in a town called Cicero... It started turning into, well, not a slum, but much poorer when the Polish and Italian families started moving out and the Hispanic families started moving in.

You know what I did? I sold my house and I moved.... Mostly to be closer to work, but also because I really just didn't want to live in Cicero anymore.

Actually because you are a racist. Oh, those brown people are moving in so I better run! Well, that's what happened here to only with the blacks. All those leftist neighbors of mine that used to preach the word of inclusion were just like you, the first to run and hide.

I live here because this is where my business is. I need to be here. Plus the fact my elderly parents live here, the friends I grew up with, and other family members are here. I'm not selling out because all my tenants are great people, and I may consider that down the road if they ever leave.

I have the option of leaving, but who knows if the Democrats will target the new area I move into for destruction, just like they targeted this area years ago.

It doesn't matter what you say, it matters what the people you vote for DO. Trump hasn't cut any spending. IN fact, he's spent at a level Obama would have LOVED to have spent at. Obama had a hard time getting a Trillion in Stimulus over three years. Trump's already spent 3 TRILLION on Stimulus just this year.... He's wasted a shitload of money on toys the Pentagon doesn't need.

Ears never faced anything like this. No President in our lifetime has. He used the recession as a reason to spend on all his pet projects like taking care of his union people in the auto industry and public schools.

Unless you have a super majority, you can't get any budget passed. Trump wanted to give us on the right what he promised, but also had to continue funding for the left as well.

Again, the economy in the 1990's was not based on everyone getting an AOL disc in the mail.

The internet was booming. People were becoming millionaires overnight. Tens of thousands of Americans were starting their own web sites and businesses. That's not to mention the keen interest in cell phones which also started to grow. Computers and programs flying off the shelves.

No, not even close to the same... They determined that someone with your "I'm totally fine/I'm on death's door, please give me welfare" Syndrome can't operate a truck safely because other people with that syndrome had crashes that could have been avoided.

And yet I spent 30 years behind the wheel of big rigs without one accident in my name, one point against my license, and not one point on my CSA 2010. No, what happened is a bunch of board bureaucrats decided to get off their ass and do something destructive to Americans and the transportation industry.

Actually, I've done it twice in my career... The first time when I left the military, when I realized I wasn't going to be able to do the really physical stuff in my 40's, I made sure I got skills and additional education to do something else (Procurement/Logistics) in the civilian world. The Second Time when I built up a business because at some point, I wasn't going to want to punch a clock for the rest of my life.

First off, most people in the military stay for a while and leave. That's not a career change. That's like me saying I changed careers by leaving the medical field and getting into freight. It's still driving. It wasn't a career. I left to start a career in truck driving. Secondly, by your own admission, you never had a real second career. You went to school, got out, and when you found you couldn't get along with anybody, decided to leave, but you didn't change careers.

I did several different kinds of work in my life. General labor, bricklayers apprentice, music instructor, medical equipment driver, medical equipment repair technician, truck driver, landlord. However truck driving is my only real career.

Now if you told me you were in HVAC, remodeler, electrician or plumber and left to do what you dld, that's a career change. Very few people do that. You and I both chose a field of work and that's all we did.

So we should all pay for your short-sightedness? It seems you have no empathy for poor black people, who have it a LOT worse than you do, but you expect everyone to feel sorry for you.

I don't expect any such thing. When did I ever say people should feel sorry for me? I'm doing just fine. And nothing we've talked about had to do anything with race. Like always, you insert it into every conversation whenever possible.

I'm not doing well because of my race, I'm doing well because I planned ahead, even if something like this would happen. There isn't a minority in this country that couldn't have did what I did. We all went to school, we all got jobs, we all had the opportunity to invest, we all could have planned ahead. Tell me, what do I have that any other minority couldn't have?
Freedom my ass....dude get off your high horse. You are been hijacked by politicians and taken advantage by billionaires....We have crimes, epidemic, drug epidemic, unrest everywhere, hate everywhere, poor health system, poor politics, poor leadership....we burning all bridges with the allies and you are talking about leading the free world? where how? Country are changing sides as we speak, also China, Russia, Turkey are replacing the US in various places.
All caused by the Demoncrats, and also caused by some idiot sell out republicrats, so what you are seeing today is Trump trying to correct the wrong, but it has proven to be a monumental task. Fighting the brainwashed minions in the public, and in the media is a huge battle, but it can be done. Trump 2020 .... MAGA.

Actually, you miss the point entirely... YOu could probably figure out how to write something that looks like a resume listening to one of these people. (Actually, most of her advice was kind of shallow). What you won't get. A resume that makes people call you back for a job interview.

That's the only purpose of a resume, to get you a callback for an interview. If you followed most of these DIYers, you wouldn't get past the ATS system, much less into the hands of a human.

Oh please. Like somebody that knows how to write resumes better than you didn't make a video on that? You sir have been replaced. Now all you have are the lazy people who won't take the time to make out their own resumes.

I don't think its working....the economy is too strong for the dems to completely smother it....all the dems are doing is inflicting pain and suffering onto small business owners....and those business owners all vote...TRUMP 2020.....
Why do democrats hate AMERICA so much?

They want to create more chaos, including economic chaos to create more need for government dependency and control. Marxism and further consolidation of wreath and power. That's why Tech, Media and much of Corporate America is in on it.

Yes, yes, you keep telling yourself that.. because the world abandoned your slum a long time ago.

And when was the last time you guys won the national vote? Oh, yeah, 1988 without scaring people to death.

We won it once with old man Bush, twice with GW, and now Trump which will likely be twice as well in a few weeks.

I don't think its working....the economy is too strong for the dems to completely smother it....all the dems are doing is inflicting pain and suffering onto small business owners....and those business owners all vote...TRUMP 2020.....
Why do democrats hate AMERICA so much?

They want to create more chaos, including economic chaos to create more need for government dependency and control. Marxism and further consolidation of wreath and power. That's why Tech, Media and much of Corporate America is in on it.
Big tech (social media), has been recognized as a huge threat to this nations political discourse now, and they should be immediately banned from engaging in anything political (they will easily survive). The same goes for hollywood. It should be banned from engaging in anything political by law.

The creation of specific political platforms by government or others that meet the criteria for an open political forum under regulation by government rules on such a thing would be appropriate, otherwise where all opposing sides can engage against one another freely in politics without big money attempting to influence or undermine America... This would be better suited for our society. Otherwise creat a government site, and allow other sites to exist under government regulation just for political purposes only if that's what they are doing. Facebook, twitter, YouTube or other types of sites should be banned from politic's. A site has to be specific for politic's, and if not then they can engage in anything else that isn't political in nature.

The highjacking of major platforms by powerful money monopolies, and radical groups with bad agenda's has got to end. The allowing of this has almost runied the NFL, and many other platforms that should have been strong enough to resist rogue elements or big money to influence them, but we see the results of it all now, and it wasn't good. The undermining of this country by specific groups has got to be recognized, and it's got to be regulated in a strict manor. Let all things be done decent and in order, and to me it means to put things properly in their place. It can be done, and it should be done.

Last edited:
All caused by the Demoncrats, and also caused by some idiot sell out republicrats, so what you are seeing today is Trump trying to correct the wrong, but it has proven to be a monumental task. Fighting the brainwashed minions in the public, and in the media is a huge battle, but it can be done. Trump 2020 .... MAGA.

The country was just fine before Trump started fucking it up after the people said no to him.

We won it once with old man Bush, twice with GW, and now Trump which will likely be twice as well in a few weeks.

YOu guys didn't win in 2000 or 2016. The people said NO!!!

You won the Anachronism created by slave rapists in the 1700's.... whoo-hooo...

The country was just fine before Trump started fucking it up after the people said no to him.

Race baiting is the evidence of desperation, and so your race baiting is noted.

If we didn't win it, our nominee would have never been President. We've been doing it this way since the slave rapists founded this country. The problem with you on the left is when you lose the game, you want to change the rules to cheat the system: Electoral college, creating new states, packing the courts..........

The people said no. that we allow someone to be president after the people have rejected him is a flaw in our system.

The people in California said no. Everybody else said yes. California are not all the people in this country. Our founders were brilliant enough to make sure that down the road, highly populated states could not decide the President for the rest of the country.

If we didn't win it, our nominee would have never been President.

The people said no. that we allow someone to be president after the people have rejected him is a flaw in our system.
It is a checks and balance, and it works to keep Democrat stronghold's from canceling out state's that want to participate also. Of course you love this cancel culture crap, so of course you want to change our system.

The people in California said no. Everybody else said yes. California are not all the people in this country. Our founders were brilliant enough to make sure that down the road, highly populated states could not decide the President for the rest of the country.

No, here's the thing. The States Hillary won, she won by overwealming margins... the states Trump won, he barely squeaked by... The margins will be even larger this time...

So the absolute insanity that Biden can get 10 million more votes and still lose because Trump managed to eek out a win in some smaller states... is just insane.

I believe alot more than 215000 have died from the virus after all the potus told us he is playing it down...I mean holding back the truth. It's probably 3x that

I believe alot more than 215000 have died from the virus after all the potus told us he is playing it down...I mean holding back the truth. It's probably 3x that

It's probably a lot less given how we determine what a Covid death is. If you get into a car accident and sustain serious injuries, get to the hospital, test positive for Covid and die, they rule that a Covid death.

My cousins stopped over last week. They just lost their father to colon cancer. He was 94. When their father got to the hospital, they said he tested positive for Covid. He died a few weeks later, and my cousin showed me his death certificate on his smart phone. They ruled it a Covid death. No mention of the cancer which was killing him all along, or his age.

Our town just list a 36 year old without any conditions to covid. My advice to his family is to go after his employer as others there had it. At least publicly denounce and slam them so the business is affected.

No, here's the thing. The States Hillary won, she won by overwealming margins... the states Trump won, he barely squeaked by... The margins will be even larger this time...

So the absolute insanity that Biden can get 10 million more votes and still lose because Trump managed to eek out a win in some smaller states... is just insane.

Wrong. The amount of overage in Hillary votes was less than the amount of overage she won in California.

Hillary: 8,753,788
Trump: 4,483,810
Overage: 4,269,978

National popular vote:
Hillary: 65,845,063
Trump: 62,980,160
Overage: 2,864,903

Ray you can agree that a close election is truly the sign of a nation on the rise...indisputable. THIS IS WHY america is In GOOD SHAPE.

Forum List

Back