Is The Democrat Plan To Damage The Economy Working?

No, I figured that out on my own. Fox or Rush had nothing to do with it, and I defy you to find somebody on any right-wing show who said the same thing I did. So tell me, how did the AG know that Comey was going to adviser her on how to do her job?

My claim was that it was far more than the emails. The emails were just one straw on the camels back, and your source is proof of that.

Actually, there was no good reason to get rid of Comey... other than he was too close to Trump's Russian Treachery.

When we vote him out, he needs to flee to Russia, because he'll get a real investigation this time.

NO, it means, "We know Ratcliffe is a political hack, and we aren't going to get into a public pissing contest with him over a laptop everyone else but Rudy has realized is a fake."

This aged poorly……fucking dumb fuck.

Are you EVER right?

The laptop is FAKE, HUH?

then why is Hunter demanding a federal investigation into the spreading of data from

HIS MOTHERFUCKING LAPTOP?

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A DUMB ASSHOLE…YOU ARE A SMUG DUMB ASSHOLE.

This aged poorly……fucking dumb fuck.

Are you EVER right?

The laptop is FAKE, HUH?

then why is Hunter demanding a federal investigation into the spreading of data from

HIS MOTHERFUCKING LAPTOP?

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A DUMB ASSHOLE…YOU ARE A SMUG DUMB ASSHOLE.
Nobody denies that some of the information on the fake laptop was hacked from his accounts.

You know what has aged poorly? YOur claim that Democrats would be bad for the economy.

517,000 new jobs added and unemployment hits 3.4%

Nobody denies that some of the information on the fake laptop was hacked from his accounts.

You know what has aged poorly? YOur claim that Democrats would be bad for the economy.

517,000 new jobs added and unemployment hits 3.4%

Fuck off. You got it wrong. You are either stupid or you lied. You were a dick about it too. You are a cult fuck and you are now going on ignore.

10% to the big guy!

You are a real POS.

CYA.

Forum List

Back