Is the confederate flag really racist ??

Here's one for y'all. Maxwell House , good to the last drop coffee, was the meeting place for the first KKK rally in the 1880's. I knew the damned coffee was racist the first time I tried it.

There is no way the Confederate Flag is racist. Next you are going to tell me Six Flags Amusement Parks should be changed to Five Flags because on of the 6 Flags is the Stars and Bars .

Adopted in 1996 by the Texas Historical Commission, the approved standard designs for the Six Flags of Texas were published in the June 20, 1997 issue of the Texas Register. (22 Texas Register 5959-5967) The standard designs for the flags are as follows: the March 8, 1793 Spanish flag, the circa 1643 French flag, the April 1823 Mexican flag, the March 4, 1861 Confederate Stars and Bars flag and the current versions of the U.S. and Texas flags

Sorry you cannot change history.
eqpzirdk6dc71.jpg

Even people living in the south are ignorant about the stars and bars. That's the confederate battle flag. The confederate national flag is normal looking. A big fuss was raised about the stars and bars on the Georgia flag so they changed it to the confederate national flag with nobody the wiser.
The Texas state flag is a modified stars and bars....And none of the historically illiterate moonbats can see it.

That is retarded and false on every level.

There are some bits that are false. But not all. Most of the monuments were not put up to celebrate history. And denying history that does not show the USA in a positive light is retarded.

There are some bits that are false. But not all. Most of the monuments were not put up to celebrate history. And denying history that does not show the USA in a positive light is retarded.

1. I've seen no real support for the claim that the statues were not put up to celebrate history.

2. Being against CRT, is not "denying history". That you said that, makes you the retard.

Should we also tear down the Pyramids in Egypt?

They were built by slaves, you know.

1. I've seen no real support for the claim that the statues were not put up to celebrate history.

2. Being against CRT, is not "denying history". That you said that, makes you the retard.

Most of the statues were put up in the early 20th century. Decades after the Confederate States were defeated. Do a little reading on the Daughters of the Confederacy and their agenda.

Being against CRT is being against teaching factual information about a segment of history.

Most of the statues were put up in the early 20th century. Decades after the Confederate States were defeated. Do a little reading on the Daughters of the Confederacy and their agenda.

Being against CRT is being against teaching factual information about a segment of history.

The reading I've seen on it, show some overlap between them and the massive Klan rebirth during that time. But that does not mean that the desire of the Daughters of the Confederacy to memorialize their fathers, was not sincere.

CRT is not factual history. There is no way that you believe this shit.

The reading I've seen on it, show some overlap between them and the massive Klan rebirth during that time. But that does not mean that the desire of the Daughters of the Confederacy to memorialize their fathers, was not sincere.

CRT is not factual history. There is no way that you believe this shit.

There are facts that are not being allowed to be taught that are absolutely factual. One, I know of is the disparity between the races as to which veterans were able to use their GI Bill to buy a house.

There are facts that are not being allowed to be taught that are absolutely factual. One, I know of is the disparity between the races as to which veterans were able to use their GI Bill to buy a house.

When the time to be spent on history is as limited as it is, not letting lefty teachers focus on the negative shit and ignoring the far more numerous GOOD things about the country, is reasonable.

The fucking GI BILL? My daughter hasn't really learned about fucking WWII, yet, in school anyways. And you want to focus on the racial disparity in the fucking GI BILL?

And regardless, hte cartoon specified CRT, which is anti-white racism indoctrination. There is no way that you do not know that.

KNock off the shit.

What's your gut reaction when someone displays a swastika?

And here's some light reading for you if you're interested in what one state had to say about why it was seceding from the Union:
DECLARATION OF CAUSES: February 2, 1861 A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union. | TSLAC

Don't think the confederates murdered jews or invaded other countries.

They simply were looking for the rights guaranteed them under the constitution.

Which dishonest Abe denied them.

You tell me ???

I have always viewed it as a flag of southern heritage and culture??
Most white southerners did not own slaves and most only went to war as defensive measures?

If I was a black guy ?? Maybe I see the flag as slavery and oppression

Make your case

It is the democrat party battle flag during their war to keep slaves....

When the time to be spent on history is as limited as it is, not letting lefty teachers focus on the negative shit and ignoring the far more numerous GOOD things about the country, is reasonable.

The fucking GI BILL? My daughter hasn't really learned about fucking WWII, yet, in school anyways. And you want to focus on the racial disparity in the fucking GI BILL?

And regardless, hte cartoon specified CRT, which is anti-white racism indoctrination. There is no way that you do not know that.

KNock off the shit.

So what things are taught in CRT that are not factual?

Forum List

Back