Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My rent in Vegas is insane at $1,600 a month lol
It’s going up in October

Should I look for a house to rent ??

Back in 2018: I had a pipe burst and caused water flow in center of apartment
Miracle nothing was damaged

Now my carpet bumps are getting annoying. Last week I sneaked to the refrigerator to grab a piece of salami and matza and nearly tripped over my carpet !!
The landlord said they would fix it but it’s a massive project and I would have to possibly go to a hotel

I did watch ytube videos on fixing the carpet and it’s too complex for me

4 yrs in Vegas and zero has gone right
I mean zero

The only thing I am happy is I learned some basic wrestling and BJJ

Now my carpet bumps are getting annoying.
Carpet bumps?

What do you mean by "carpet bumps"? :confused-84:

Is that some sort of STD?
No the god damn lazy Mexicans did not install my carpet properly and now I am getting my carpet to lose tension and several bumps are popping up
Sounds like they didn't stretch it properly.
I tired for several hours sitting my behind on it but did not work
God damn lazy Mexicans
Can’t even sneak off at night to grab a bagel or lox

I think it will get worse with time !!
They offered to fix it but it’s going to be a massive azz project

I think it will get worse with time !!
They offered to fix it but it’s going to be a massive azz project
Buy two carpet kickers and get a friend to knee one. Been there, done that. However, I was young and had the strength. You and friend can stretch a carpet so tight that it lifts off the floor.

Last edited:
Yes ... move ... your landlord is evil ...

Now, I don't know about Nevada law ... but for sure in Oregon, and I'm fairly sure about California, this is on the landlord to fix ASAP ... habitability issues have to be fixed, and the landlord has 24 hours to start the repairs ... or you can withhold rent money ... you can't keep the money, you can withhld the money until the repairs are completed, then give it to your landlord ...

"Nevada Habitability Laws (2021)" -- iProperty Management -- n/d
NRS Chapter 118A - Landlord and Tenant: Dwellings

You're paying to have the repair done as part of your rent ... you're entitled to have this done right away ...

I hope your landlord evicts your goddam racist ass ... poor workmanship doesn't care about national origin ... you're just too ignorant to know that ... we hire wetbacks because they'll work for $2/hr ... I wouldn't touch this job for anything less than $125/hr ... your money, your choice ...

Carpet is for complete assholes. Wallpaper deserves the death sentence.
Wood flooring, in the north, deserves a BJ.....on a cool area rug
God Invented porcelain tile.
Have to agree...you'd be better off even with those vinyl wood looking planks-----last longer, easier to clean, etc.

Have to agree...you'd be better off even with those vinyl wood looking planks-----last longer, easier to clean, etc.

We have carpeting, in the north, it is a mess, discussing change with the wife, she says that wood floors still wear, and it is harder to then fix.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

I love my wood floors ... clear-grain quarter-sawn D. fir 1x4 T&G ... I can roll up the area carpets, tale them outside and wash the cat puke out of them ...

We have carpeting, in the north, it is a mess, discussing change with the wife, she says that wood floors still wear, and it is harder to then fix.

Even soft woods will last longer than carpet ... Southern Yellow Pine or Douglas Fir will last 75 years ... the Oak or Maple that bowling alleys are made of should last over 100 years ... baby-making fluids clean right up without the embarrassing stains ...

Even soft woods will last longer than carpet ... Southern Yellow Pine or Douglas Fir will last 75 years ... the Oak or Maple that bowling alleys are made of should last over 100 years ... baby-making fluids clean right up without the embarrassing stains ...
They have "fake wood" now that looks pretty OK.
I have a sawmill so fake don't make

Rancho2-1024x1024.jpg

Attachments

• p7250008.jpg
    p7250008.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 31

They have "fake wood" now that looks pretty OK.
I have a sawmill so fake don't make

View attachment 497893

Beautiful ... would you be interested in adopting me? ... I'm housebroken and don't bite ... pretty sure I can get a pensionado visa ... just flea treat every couple months and keep the ticks picked off ...

Forum List

Back