Is the CDC dropping hints that they don’t have faith in the vaccines?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20210324_073700.jpg

If you are immune why the hell would you still need to do this shit?

Also where are all the dead anti mask bodies from 12 months of not wearing a mask?

View attachment 471632

Also where are all the dead anti mask bodies from 12 months of not wearing a mask?
Because we are still figuring out exactly what the vaccine does and doesn’t do. There is some concern that vaccinated people may be able to catch and spread COVID. That concern is going down with more data but also getting worse as the picture is complicated by variants that may be able to evade the immunity provided by the vaccine.

It’s a process. Don’t get impatient.

View attachment 471632

Because we are still figuring out exactly what the vaccine does and doesn’t do. There is some concern that vaccinated people may be able to catch and spread COVID. That concern is going down with more data but also getting worse as the picture is complicated by variants that may be able to evade the immunity provided by the vaccine.

Your all just a bunch of liars.

View attachment 471632

They figured out a lot more in 1918. A lot less technology but more common sense. When we were still a Republic that was beginning its transition to Democracy and not a fascist/communist propaganda disinformation based nation.

They figured out a lot more in 1918. A lot less technology but more common sense. When we were still a Republic that was beginning its transition to Democracy and not a fascist/communist propaganda disinformation based nation.
What are you talking about?

How much historical revisionism should I prepare myself for?

• Banned
View attachment 471632

So essentially I nailed it with the title?

How much faith can they have in an experimental "vaccine". All they can do is keep winging it and doling out little rewards like giving permission to gather in small groups in our own households!

View attachment 471632

I think if you listened to the CDC, they’ve been consistent and never implied they thought the vaccine was more than it is.

It’s not a matter of not having faith, it’s a matter of the CDC and the public not having the same expectations.

What we know is that the vaccine significantly reduces severity and therefore should reduce likelihood of death when one gets COVID and that’s a pretty great thing.

View attachment 471632

I think if you listened to the CDC, they’ve been consistent and never implied they thought the vaccine was more than it is.

It’s not a matter of not having faith, it’s a matter of the CDC and the public not having the same expectations.

What we know is that the vaccine significantly reduces severity and therefore should reduce likelihood of death when one gets COVID and that’s a pretty great thing.
So the chance of survival went from 99.9997% to?

View attachment 471632

So the chance of survival went from 99.9997% to?
I don’t know where you got the percent but it‘a expected to reduce the mortality to 5-10% of what it currently is.

That’s huge. Imagine if we hadn’t had half a million deaths but 25k, reducing the COVID pandemic to an average mortality of influenza.

my god your so full of shit,,

you speak like youre one of the people involved in the process,,

how about you just answer to where are all these dead people and stop making excuses for something youre not involved in,,

how about you just answer to where are all these dead people and stop making excuses for something youre not involved in,,
I didn’t develop it or design the trials but I gave read them all so that I’m informed when my patients ask if they should get the vaccine or not.

Sorry but if you get your information from popular media, especially right wing internet garbage, you aren’t getting a very complete picture.

I didn’t develop it or design the trials but I gave read them all so that I’m informed when my patients ask if they should get the vaccine or not.

Sorry but if you get your information from popular media, especially right wing internet garbage, you aren’t getting a very complete picture.
thats not informed,, thats believe what youre told,,

kinda makes you a useful idiot,,

What are you talking about?

How much historical revisionism should I prepare myself for?
The cable TV stations and social media did not exist back then. It was a low tax nation with people more pragmatic and not spoiled. Immigration was not a political agenda as it was as needed for a nation rising to power and they took care of themselves without taxpayers paying for them. As a mature nation in decline we are being set up for nastiness that will turn our cities in modern day Dresden's.

You dummies have no clue what is going on. Masks, Vaccines, none of it matters. This is all just a Psyops operation. You are all being psychologically conditioned to be docile, dumbed down and obedient to Eltists who want to enslave you and condition you for even greater assaults on your freedoms.

Why do none of you see past the present and the immediate? Have you no wisdom? Nothing happens by accident with these Elitist Power Brokers. The whole world soon will be enslaved under a One World Government and a singular digital currency, and then after that, they will BRAND you with their Mark and own your soul.

If you do not take their MARK and whatever else they require of you, you will starve, not be able to work, travel, or buy or sell, and you will be ostracized like a leper.

You all better start reading your Bible because it tells you exactly what these Evil Son of a Bitches have planned for the world in the future.

View attachment 471632

Call me when they stop the common cold in it's tracks and eradicate it, or make flu season disappear. The Vaccine and Covid are a trumped up hoax.

If the Trans-Biden administration and our Hair Sniffing Faux Biden Faux President cared about The American people, he'd have not stopped building the wall, and he'd demand that illegal immigrants be tested and vaccinated before they are released upon the American Public.

Forum List

Back