Social justice for Toddlers

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

this is an excerpt from the WaPo. Finally someone gets it and children can be taught to not be sexist bigots when they grow or can learn to decide whether or not they want to be a girl/boy.

I wish I had these kinds of books when I was a kid. Instead, I was forced to read/listen to racist Dr Seuss books!

unfortunately there are bigots, such as Dailymail, criticizing these education materials/practices

this is an excerpt from the WaPo. Finally someone gets it and children can be taught to not be sexist bigots when they grow or can learn to decide whether or not they want to be a girl/boy.

I wish I had these kinds of books when I was a kid. Instead, I was forced to read/listen to racist Dr Seuss books!

unfortunately there are bigots, such as Dailymail, criticizing these education materials/practices

Back in the day, if you wanted to mutilate your body, you would be put in an insane asylum. But todays prog elites allow shits like you to roam free, endangering young children...If i catch you doodling with a child, you will be put down like a rabid animal.

The expression, "social justice" should be banned. There is no such thing, and in fact it is a self-contradiction. Justice is only a rational concept when applied to an individual. Even when groups of bad guys commit a crime, they are tried as individuals, unless THEY agree otherwise.

Group justice is bullshit. People who use the expression should be required to listen to President Harris Cackle for FIFTEEN CONSECUTIVE MINUTES! That would teach them!

The expression, "social justice" should be banned. There is no such thing, and in fact it is a self-contradiction. Justice is only a rational concept when applied to an individual. Even when groups of bad guys commit a crime, they are tried as individuals, unless THEY agree otherwise.

Group justice is bullshit. People who use the expression should be required to listen to President Harris Cackle for FIFTEEN CONSECUTIVE MINUTES! That would teach them!

Agreed. "social justice" should be stricken from the dictionary. Justice is what takes place in a courtroom. If the great unwashed rabble should be allowed to be the police, judge, jury, and executioner, we would no longer have an orderly society. It would just be a mob.

I think if its OK with libs for perverts to brainwash and recruit young children into the wacky world of cross dressing and cutting off their penis, then we should close the public schools and make government pay the tuition for private school where they can learn about Jesus instead

Justice can only be applied to individuals? By that logic slavery was only a crime against the victims and not against humanity. The holocaust only a crime against victims and not against the Jews. In fact concepts loke genocide would have no meaning.

Agreed. "social justice" should be stricken from the dictionary. Justice is what takes place in a courtroom. If the great unwashed rabble should be allowed to be the police, judge, jury, and executioner, we would no longer have an orderly society. It would just be a mob.
Isnt that mob what is happening in Seattle and Portland?

Isnt that mob what is happening in Seattle and Portland?

Yes. The mob of protests, riots, looting, and arson we saw for a whole year was "social justice."

Forum List

Back