Is suicide selfish?

That niqqa was a head taller than me, zero fucks given. I have a feeling my friend's cousin from the hood set them other blacks straight.

He knows how me and his cousin used to roll. We have skills. Much moreso than him and his friends, and he knew that.

Not that he'd tell all that, but it's the truth.
We had six new ones shipped into the junior high back when they first started busing for so called equality. Even the local blacks didn't care for them. They went around kicking over peoples lunches who sat on the lawns or edge of the concrete. They simply were not nice. One day they were doing that and headed straight towards me. I stood up and took a challenge stance (at 5'3 and a girl too I must have made the lead one laugh but at that point in life I was pretty used to getting the shit beat out of me by older kids in groups and was just sick of it). One started to cause me a hassle and the lead one said, "Leave this one alone".

O definitely! My and my friends from around (some were black) (including the guy I was just talking about) had to fight the crosstown bused in bastards. We won. They even brought their uncles n stuff. :uhh:

We still won. :funnyface:
My best friend growing up was also black. Three girls bused in thought they would catch me alone in the bathroom and beat the shit outta me. I couldn't afford any trouble (broke a girl's nose for coming from behind and pushing a friend down a flight of cement stairs) so my best friend laid the law down for the newbies when she got wind of it.

My brother hanged himself in his garage last year with an extention cord. He was 36.

As the old saying goes, it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Not only for you, but for everyone else.

That niqqa was a head taller than me, zero fucks given. I have a feeling my friend's cousin from the hood set them other blacks straight.

He knows how me and his cousin used to roll. We have skills. Much moreso than him and his friends, and he knew that.

Not that he'd tell all that, but it's the truth.
We had six new ones shipped into the junior high back when they first started busing for so called equality. Even the local blacks didn't care for them. They went around kicking over peoples lunches who sat on the lawns or edge of the concrete. They simply were not nice. One day they were doing that and headed straight towards me. I stood up and took a challenge stance (at 5'3 and a girl too I must have made the lead one laugh but at that point in life I was pretty used to getting the shit beat out of me by older kids in groups and was just sick of it). One started to cause me a hassle and the lead one said, "Leave this one alone".
I always thought you were a dude, but ok. :)

Point being: You have to stand up for yourself.
Rough and tumble....Rod is my hero and white night on the white horse both carnally and spiritually......He actually helped me get over all that childhood and young adult abuse I went through. He teases now from time to time because I don't put up with any crap from him either if he starts or tries to give me any...but he laughs about it too.

I take it Rod is your man?
Yes he is. My best friend and my everything (my children are grown with children of their own now).

I've had a couple friends commit suicide, it hurts those left behind more than it eases the individual's pain.

I had a friend from work who committed suicide over a failed relationship.
One of those...if I die, she will cry, deals

I felt horrible about his death

When I went to his funeral, his mother was led into the room just before the ceremony. When she saw him in the casket, she collapsed on the floor screaming

I think his suicide was one of the most selfish acts I ever saw

I've had a couple friends commit suicide, it hurts those left behind more than it eases the individual's pain.

^I'm saying this is the answer to the OP. From life experience.
For most that is the case. That young man in that post I made about his evil mother left behind a beautiful wife and beautiful twin girls. The legacy he left behind will most likely haunt them for their whole lives here.

You killed yourself?

Why be derp?

How many years have you been around on the anniversary of when your friends' brother killed himself?

For me, it's like 5 -6 years in a row, and it was always bad. They were both always sad, and it hurts to see people feel that way.

Just because their brother killed himself over a kenniving girl.

So..those against it....someone is suffering with physical pain..begging to be given a gun or drugs or whatever, to end that pain. There is no cure. No getting better. They have a terminal disease and the only way to continue surviving is to be doped up and begging when its time for another dose of pain killers. You let them suffer then, because YOU would be sad? Really.

So..those against it....someone is suffering with physical pain..begging to be given a gun or drugs or whatever, to end that pain. There is no cure. No getting better. They have a terminal disease and the only way to continue surviving is to be doped up and begging when its time for another dose of pain killers. You let them suffer then, because YOU would be sad? Really.

There's no terminal disease, you dipass! She tried to kill her bf and is facing time, and scared of Big Bertha.

Maybe she shouldn't have tried to kill her bf, just sayin'. :rolleyes:

Irregardless, if she kills herself and would have had short time, it will be hard on her family.

It depends on your beliefs and faith. My dad thought when things got rough he wanted to be helped outta the world (told me so a few years before it got bad). When the doctors told him he only had six to ten days left he determined that he was not ready to die. He was bleeding internally and they couldn't stop it and he asked me if I would help find a way to stop the bleeding. He had things he needed to reconcile in his own thoughts before giving up the ghost. We got the bleeding stopped and he lived almost another year. My mom said when he passed he was ready at that point.

My friend has tried to commit suicide in her mother's apartment, because she is about to go to prison for almost murdering her boyfriend out of jealousy.

She is a petite girl who was bullied in school nonstop and will be bullied in prison much more, she is easy to bully.

Does she have the right to commit suicide now that she will soon enter prison, the hell of her life?

Also, does her mother have the right to cry after not teaching her better?

What would you do in my friend's shoes, knowing you will be bullied to death in prison slowly anyways?
Lock her fruitcake ass up.

You killed yourself?

Why be derp?

How many years have you been around on the anniversary of when your friends' brother killed himself?

For me, it's like 5 -6 years in a row, and it was always bad. They were both always sad, and it hurts to see people feel that way.

You seem awfully certain that it hurts those left behind more than it relieves the suicides pain but there is no way you can know that.

You killed yourself?

Why be derp?

You seem awfully certain that it hurts those left behind more than it relieves the suicides pain but there is no way you can know that.

I do, and there is.

not sure why putting an end to one's life would be cosidered a selfish thing to do. more like tragic ...

being sentenced for a crime is another story - I would try and tell her to make the best of it to straighten out her life - how long is her sentence.

I don't know the length, but even a couple of months should be horrific, I think, she attracts bullies. Plus she will never be able to do her nice little government job ever again.

60 days? Are you kidding me?

No, she will have to seek other employment.

Hopefully someone will stand up for her without ulterior motives, idk.

She should at least tr to stand up for herself.

I always stood up for myself, no matter the odds. At times, one loses. This should not be a deterrent.
Some of us took some pretty good beatings and such but still stood up to bullies but not everyone can do that. It hurts physically and as humans we prefer to avoid pain both physical and mental if at all possible.
hopefully she'll be quiet about her atheism - the christians only prove, they are the bullies ... what everyone already knows.

You killed yourself?

Why be derp?

I do, and there is.
Unless you killed yourself, nope.

Forum List

Back