Is Slavery Wrong?

That's not an excuse. And whites control the production and shipment of drugs in this country. The majority of people on various forms of welfare are white.

Lot of dodges and strawmen, as usual. You're 'people' are fat, dumb, and feral, and it's all self-inflicted, period. You don't like it do something besides trying to con others out of money for yourself.

Last edited:
Those are the drugs shipped into that neighborhood by white organized crime.

Your brown and Asian brothers sell them to your own hood rats, but you will insist on lying anyway, since you have nothing as usual.

You mean the ones coming from Mexico and China?

Yes. the drugs black people peddle to their kids and murder each other over, then whine for more police enforcement, then whine about when they get arrested for selling the shit. They really are just stupid and feral.

Incorrect.
Whites do control the shipment of drugs into this country. Furthermore whites control the manufacturing and distribution of the most lethal drugs, alcohol and nicotine. More people have died because of the use of those 2 drugs than any drug you want to put on blacks combined.

You can't truthfully answer that because the amount is in the trillions. The theft is documented. And I haven't included the trillions stolen from our First nations brothers and sisters. You really should not run your mouth like you do, because you inevitably run into that person of color who can shut your bs down.

lol you're full of it as usual. I say what I think no matter who is around, unlike you. What happens in real life is most black people who hang out and work with me agree with me. I don't hang around deadbeats and punks like you, and you wouldn't do shit to anybody anyway, except cry and run away.

Yes. the drugs black people peddle to their kids and murder each other over, then whine for more police enforcement, then whine about when they get arrested for selling the shit. They really are just stupid and feral.
Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

This is the reality whites likke you cannot face.

Slavery and all the associated human trafficking was a dehumanizing, deeply cruel system.

Slavery apologetics is beneath the dignity of any elected official.

So why are you apologists now begging for payoffs for stuff you never suffered from? lol again you're all just frauds. Go after Britain, Spain, France, and the Dutch for your reparations and freebies.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

This is the reality whites likke you cannot face.

lol so now you blame Whitey for selling you your vices. Hilarious. And if the govt. had laws prohibiting the sale of those to black hood rats, you would then whine about how racist that was. You're just stupid and a fraud. You should be paying white people reparations, for saving your asses from your Homies in Africa and feeding you for centuries. You definitely wouldn't survive in your Homey Land.

Last edited:
"Slavery" being "wrong" is somewhat disoriented as a statement. "Wrong" is always transposed with "right" or some other opposite. What is the opposite of slavery?
It is interesting that all times and cultures up until the Renaissance embraced slavery without much, if any, debate. Religions did not preach against it until very late when certain churches started.
Economically, it is anathema to capitalism at its base, since it severely limits consumerism. It is anathema to Marxism as there is obviously a "class" separation.
Personally, I find the concept absurd. Thinking one can "own" another is the definition of illusion. Reducing humans to possessions, objects, is to reduce the self as well. What is important about our race is what is not material.

It is interesting that all times and cultures up until the Renaissance embraced slavery without much, if any, debate. Religions did not preach against it until very late when certain churches started.

It started in Africa. Blacks invented everything first, according to black racist 'historians', so we know blacks don't give a crap about slavery; Africa still practices it today, and we never see any of the 'Reparations' frauds sniveling about that, or about black people buying all those shoes and silly fashions made by slaves.

Whites do control the shipment of drugs into this country. Furthermore whites control the manufacturing and distribution of the most lethal drugs, alcohol and nicotine. More people have died because of the use of those 2 drugs than any drug you want to put on blacks combined.
I realize you want to blame evil whitey for all your addictions, but the truth of the matter is that people of all colors have a hand in giving you the choice to smoke crack and drink lean. In the end, you choose what you put in your body. Welcome to freedom. Would you prefer slavery?

White people use and sell hard drugs at higher rates than Black people you ignorant moron.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

And how long did slavery exist under that phrase?

Forum List

Back