Is Russia Themselves Responsible for the Attack that Killed Over a Hundred Citizens?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

We may know the answer when all the accusations from both sides have been considered. Russia needs the sentiments of the rest of the world to be transferred from America's favour to theirs. This has already happened with the Zionists war on the Palestinian civilian population and there's no time like the present to keep the ball rolling on world opinion!

If Russia considers that it's time to escalate and lay aside agreed upon limitations to hostilities then it will all start to make sense.

NATO spokesperson Farah Dakhlallah said that the members of the US-led bloc “unequivocally condemn the attacks targeting concertgoers in Moscow.” “Our deepest condolences to the victims and their families,” she said in a statement on X (formerly Twitter), adding that “nothing can justify such heinous crimes.”

No, there is always something that can justify the most heinous of crimes.

I will only caution Americans to be skeptical of the death count.

(these sort of discussions should be risked before the fact)

I do have some doubts myself because of the fact that Russia has gained control over the outcome of the war.

Perhaps the measures Russia is forced to take are going to need the support of world opinion to find acceptable?

And fwiw, perhaps the bar has been set at the lowest it can go, by the actions of the Zionist regime?

Nobody should doubt that Russia has received the 'expressions' of sympathy from the rest of the world.

That being questioned as being sincere coming from America and a few others?

It was the logical thing for the US and NATO to do as the war in Ukraine is a lost cause and they have no cards to play in any negotiated peace settlement .
Macron opening his silly big mouth has not helped .

Just depends how Moscow reacts . If they start to play hard things could get very serious indeed .
They can mobilise another 500 000 troops with ease though I do not know whether they can supply that amount of extra men in equipment and ammunition fast enough .

We are in a Conflict Tipping Point I suspect . It has been Russia versus NATO secretly for the last year . That might now become public .

Nobody should doubt that Russia has received the 'expressions' of sympathy from the rest of the world.

That being questioned as being sincere coming from America and a few others?
They can get by without our "thoughts and prayers"

It was the logical thing for the US and NATO to do as the war in Ukraine is a lost cause and they have no cards to play in any negotiated peace settlement .
Macron opening his silly big mouth has not helped .

Just depends how Moscow reacts . If they start to play hard things could get very serious indeed .
They can mobilise another 500 000 troops with ease though I do not know whether they can supply that amount of extra men in equipment and ammunition fast enough .

We are in a Conflict Tipping Point I suspect
For the US and Nato to do? That's not the suggestion being made here. If the deaths are announced inaccurately then all the details fall completely into line with what Russia needs from the world, to justify extreme measures such as the flattening to the ground of Kiev or some other.

And who but Litwin will doubt that the time is ripe?

We are in a Conflict Tipping Point I suspect .
Not unless current rules of engagement continue to be abided by. Russia is overwhelmingly and completely in control now.

This is why the the discussion is appropriate.

The reason too that I have made it too appealing for others to ignore!

I’m no supporter of Russia or their policies

But, no, this isn’t some “false flag” conspiracy. Nor is it some CIA covert action or something.

It’s a terrible terrorist attack against Russian civilians committed by ISIS terrorists who have already claimed responsibility.

Not everything is an elaborate conspiracy. This is real life, not some shitty Dan Brown novel

Tajik Islamists ( Like the ones using our Southern Border to illegally enter the US )
There might be a connection to this story. We've certainly heard the accusation from you and many others, time after time!
Mostly concerning China's spies.

But, no, this isn’t some “false flag” conspiracy. Nor is it some CIA covert action or something.

It’s a terrible terrorist attack against Russian civilians committed by ISIS terrorists who have already claimed responsibility.

Not everything is an elaborate conspiracy. This is real life, not some shitty Dan Brown novel
Thanks for risking an opinion!

If real hostilities break out soon, we may never know the answer. The Gulf of Tonkin incident?

You see the guys who were arrested?....Good Slavic stock, every one of them.

ISIS have a Caucasian division now?

We may know the answer when all the accusations from both sides have been considered. Russia needs the sentiments of the rest of the world to be transferred from America's favour to theirs. This has already happened with the Zionists war on the Palestinian civilian population and there's no time like the present to keep the ball rolling on world opinion!

If Russia considers that it's time to escalate and lay aside agreed upon limitations to hostilities then it will all start to make sense.

No, there is always something that can justify the most heinous of crimes.
no

Forum List

Back