Russia Pushs the Boundaries With a Precision Attack.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Will this motivate America's planners to up the ante too?
Or will the Ukraine be told to pull in it's horns before this war spirals out of control?

[
In a statement on Sunday, the ministry said that Moscow’s forces had struck decision-making centers and other military targets in the city of Kharkov, not far from the border between the two countries.

Or will the Ukraine be told to pull in it's horns before this war spirals out of control?

[
Gee its taken Russia this long to strike what should have been high on the list target wise. Kind of stupidity "limited" wars generate

Gee its taken Russia this long to strike what should have been high on the list target wise. Kind of stupidity "limited" wars generate
The war has to remain limited but this could up the ante by America. We all should know that both America and Russia hold a tremendous amount of power in reserve, without having to go nuclear.

I worry that Russia could sink a US aircraft carrier that would take down 5000 Americans with it. This would only happen if America strikes Russia and causes casualties in the thousands, or equal numbers.

The war has to remain limited but this could up the ante by America. We all should know that both America and Russia hold a tremendous amount of power in reserve, without having to go nuclear.

I worry that Russia could sink a US aircraft carrier that would take down 5000 Americans with it. This would only happen if America strikes Russia and causes casualties in the thousands, or equal numbers.
Limited just another word for forever war

We need to stay out of foreign wars and fix the problems in our country.
America dares not to stay out of a confrontation with Russia. Although Russia has no plans of expansion by military means, it does intend to step up and take their place among the world's most influencial nations.

And not just Russia with it's potential resources but allied with China too.

America spends money on military aggression for a very good reason.

You and your fellow Americans can believe that what remains of the Ukrainians is the reason. Propaganda doesn't matter anymore my friend, and America has lost the propaganda war in any case already.

America dares not to stay out of a confrontation with Russia. Although Russia has no plans of expansion by military means, it does intend to step up and take their place among the world's most influencial nations.

And not just Russia with it's potential resources but allied with China too.

America spends money on military aggression for a very good reason.

You and your fellow Americans can believe that what remains of the Ukrainians is the reason. Propaganda doesn't matter anymore my friend, and America has lost the propaganda war in any case already.
Our country is falling apart and you worry about Russia.

Or will the Ukraine be told to pull in it's horns before this war spirals out of control

[
The only spiral we have seen is the Nazi Kyiv death spiral .

There is nothing more that Kyiv can do other than set up isolated incidents which have nothing to do with front line matters .
These isolated incidents will not persuade imagined USeLess and EU friends to solve main scenario problems .
All they do is annoy Moscow which returns isolated incidents with multiple times more punisnment that they can hope to ever hand out now .
The Mad Midget is now so crazy that he is a War Criminal -- sacrificing multitudes of people and assets needlessly .Effectively for nothing .

The only spiral we have seen is the Nazi Kyiv death spiral .

There is nothing more that Kyiv can do other than set up isolated incidents which have nothing to do with front line matters .
There's a lot more Russia can do and there's a lot more America can do under the cover of it's Ukraine proxy. We all need to be realistic. For example, a large and devastating missile strike on Moscow.

And for example a sunk US aircraft carrier?
These isolated incidents will not persuade imagined USeLess and EU friends to solve main scenario problems .
All they do is annoy Moscow which returns isolated incidents with multiple times more punisnment that they can hope to ever hand out now .
America can hand out as much as is necessary to defeat Russia, but only if Russia cooperates. Under the guise of the Ukraine proxy of course.
The Mad Midget is now so crazy that he is a War Criminal -- sacrificing multitudes of people and assets needlessly .Effectively for nothing .

The midget will get arms and ammunition enough for what it takes, if America dares to supply it.

And Russia will sink a US air craft carrier in return if America wants to risk it.

We must be realistic.

Barring such extreme measures, Russia will reach a satisfactory win in 24. Not to suggest that either side will stop shooting by then.

We must be realistic about the capabilities of all the superpowers.

How about Ukraine and Russia sign a peace agreement?
Russia is still as willing as in Mar.22.

But America has upped the ante on the terms.

What's it going to take to get you to go off again?

Putin is a vile murderous scumbag.

He needs to be exterminated.
He effectively elicits such emotions from Americans. Russia would be in trouble if he didn't

It's turned out that he's become the world's most powerful and effective threat against US military aggression.

America has no safe way to win its war!

America can only run up Russian casualties to a limit at which Putin says stop, with meaning.

I think that Lavrov would be a bit less accommodating to America's plans.

He effectively elicits such emotions from Americans. Russia would be in trouble if he didn't

It's turned out that he's become the world's most powerful and effective threat against US military aggression.

America has no safe way to win its war!

America can only run up Russian casualties to a limit at which Putin says stop, with meaning.

I think that Lavrov would be a bit less accommodating to America's plans.
Nah.

He is just a vile evil murderous scumbag.

That’s all.

It is a shame that he is still drawing breath.

STOP IT, duck. They are and have been expanding into Ukraine since 2014 when they annexed Crimea unilaterally.
Russia could eliminate what's left of the Ukraine tomorrow my friend, if Russia dares!
We have to be realistic my friend.

Could Russia sink a US aircraft carrier tomorrow too?

Some Americans are quite confident that Russia's hypersonic missiles aren't a serious threat.

Some others think the unmentionable!

I think it's just more of a question on how far the situation will escalate with conventional weapons. The 'aircraft carrier' scenario will likely be too far my friend.

Forum List

Back