Is Rep McDermott the dumbest man in Congress?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
What a doofus. Reminds me of the leftists here claiming absolutely nothing improper happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV00j4wkoCk]IRS Scandal Hearings - Ryan Schools McDermott for Blaming the Victims - YouTube[/ame]

McDermott will be cheered and become a hero..I posted this earlier...
mods merge if you like

What a doofus. Reminds me of the leftists here claiming absolutely nothing improper happened.

McDermott is a communist who belongs in prison. I believe he was the one who was prosecuted for eavesdropping on a conference call of the RNC and recording it.

and here we are sold the Demcocrats is the party for the PEOPLE..

I guess you have to be the RIGHT kind of people for them to care

and here we are sold the Demcocrats is the party for the PEOPLE..

I guess you have to be the RIGHT kind of people for them to care

They are the "Party of the People" in exactly the same sense that the communists in the Soviet Union were the party of the people. If you disagree with them, you are an enemy of the people and targeted for elimination.

McDermott is an idiot, but my Oaklandtown Rep, Barbara Lee is truly the Stupidest Person In Congress, followed closely by Maxine Waters.

McDermott is an idiot, but my Oaklandtown Rep, Barbara Lee is truly the Stupidest Person In Congress, followed closely by Maxine Waters.

Maxine Waters gets my vote.

Nice troll post. She was the Hanoi Jane of the Democratic Party at one point. It's good to know you favor someone who is willing to provoke an international incident...

What if I had a fucking lick of sense....
:cuckoo:

It's interesting to notice, when dembulbs actual words are posted, that the lefties are absent

Maxine Waters gets my vote.

Nice troll post. She was the Hanoi Jane of the Democratic Party at one point. It's good to know you favor someone who is willing to provoke an international incident...

Comprehension fail.

Maxine Waters gets my vote for dumbest person in Congress, dipshit. Are you competing against her or something?

Last edited:
The 51st - 57th states have huge populations of people about to lose their jobs!

Forum List

Back