Is Putin bluffing about using nukes? Should NATO call his bluff? (POLL)

Will Putin's war crimes ever be worth risking a nuclear war??

• Yes, stopping Putin's war crimes is worth risking a nuclear war.

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No, Putin can do whatever he wants since he has nukes and is crazy enough to use them

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Putin had better not set foot on ANY NATO country, "An attack on one, is an attack on all".

View attachment 610667
Now yer talkin!

And don't forget that to Russia, an aggression by one is an aggression by all!

There's no doubt at all that Russia attacking any Nato member would make Russia toast overnight.
Now that's being admitted it might allow us all to take a step forward toward peace. Russia doesn't intend an attack on a Nato country and never really did.

All I would be worrying about is a false flag attack being blamed on Russia.

And now that Russia practically has the whole Ukraine, will they consider it's worth keeping it?

It's nearly time to consider the most important question.

Is Putin intent on rebuilding the Soviet Union or is he intent on holding the line that will guarantee Russia's future security?

or

Is America/Nato interested in expansion into Russia's borders or is it just interested in stopping Russia's expansion?

Can we draw from the current situation and past practice to find the answers?
We can but unfortunately Putin cannot. Paranoia coupled with delusions of grandeur prevent him from seeing clearly.

2. So what if Russia considers sanctions an act of war? They are no match for NATO and Pooty knows it.
Wrong! And I'm not going to explain over and over again to the dimwitted!
So if you ever figure out why you're wrong, bring it up and we'll continue with the discussion?

You're suggesting that sanctions weren't put on Russia by America for many years, that were egregious enough that Russia could have considered it an act of war??
Such nonsense.
Restricting trade, and/or entering into an agreement with other countries to restrict trade, with another country is not an act of war.
By any meaningful definition of the term anyway -- as you make up definitions to suit you, I can see your confusion.
You may now tuck tail and run, as you always do.

Wrong! And I'm not going to explain over and over again to the dimwitted!
So if you ever figure out why you're wrong, bring it up and we'll continue with the discussion?
You're wrong. You think it over, do we learn from history, or are we doomed...

It's not productive trying to fight an armchair war. Ukraine isn't going to win the war against Russia and there's no way anybody would want to see an ongoing slaughter of the kind that went on in Afghanistan.

If Russia can be beaten then it's going to require some much more imaginable thinking.

Personally, I can't imagine Russia ever accepting clear cut defeat. Russia's ongoing security is much too important.

I just don't know how important to America it is to win the Ukraine?

While it's being decided, the Ukraine people are the pawns that suffer. That's the most important consideration.

How is China seeing the situation? Do they see a situation in which their security will be challenged by America too? Do they have the power to maintain their security?
Ukraine chose war over occupation. I think they might have made a big mistake.

Ukraine chose war over occupation. I think they might have made a big mistake.
I think the situation is easily salvagable but it needs America to agree on a workable solution that can be politically spun as some sort of victory.

The Ukraine is Putin's ongoing war crime, and NATO is really doing nothing to slow his plodding military down.

There were items discussed, such as a NATO "no fly" zone over Ukraine.
Stoltenberg just said "NO", since that would start a war between NATO and Russia.

US generals suggested sending Ukraine some of our obsolete A-10 "Warthog" tank killers. They would make short work of Putin's tank columns.

Yesterday the Russian military fired into a Ukrainian nuclear powerplant. These idiots are playing "Russian Roulette" with a global disaster. Day after day more death and destruction.

Will there be a tipping point when NATO countries see so much death and destruction, such as public executions "Taliban Style" that NATO says, FU Vlad, we're kicking your ass out of Ukraine, and if you want to escalate to nuclear slap leather?

So the poll question basically says will Putin's war crimes ever be worth risking a nuclear war?? He's betting no.
Putin does what's needed to ensure the safety of his country.
None of the two options you presented are correct. They all imply that Putin is bad. What about those who don't like CNN and think he is not?

Putin does what's needed to ensure the safety of his country.
None of the two options you presented are correct. They all imply that Putin is bad. What about those who don't like CNN and think he is not?
Putin is bad
I wonder if he blesses himself before ordering the slaughter of women and children?
You need to show why I’m not correct otherwise I’m guessing
Putin is putting Russia in bankruptcy

The Ukraine is Putin's ongoing war crime, and NATO is really doing nothing to slow his plodding military down.

Stoltenberg just said "NO", since that would start a war between NATO and Russia.

US generals suggested sending Ukraine some of our obsolete A-10 "Warthog" tank killers. They would make short work of Putin's tank columns.

Yesterday the Russian military fired into a Ukrainian nuclear powerplant. These idiots are playing "Russian Roulette" with a global disaster. Day after day more death and destruction.

Will there be a tipping point when NATO countries see so much death and destruction, such as public executions "Taliban Style" that NATO says, FU Vlad, we're kicking your ass out of Ukraine, and if you want to escalate to nuclear slap leather?

So the poll question basically says will Putin's war crimes ever be worth risking a nuclear war?? He's betting no.
Well that fool was shelling a nuclear plant so he is basically a madman.

Putin is bad
I wonder if he blesses himself before ordering the slaughter of women and children?
You need to show why I’m not correct otherwise I’m guessing
Putin is putting Russia in bankruptcy
There was RT that could show you but I'm hearing you banned the only truthful source of information. Am I hearing right?

The answer to both questions is "No". But why do you have only two choices. Why are you letting Putin establish the rules of this war, and then playing his game?

No, I don't think he's bluffing, but that's no reason to start WWIII. We need to be smarter than that, and find a way to shut down the war, without starting WWIII.

There was RT that could show you but I'm hearing you banned the only truthful source of information. Am I hearing right?
Stop posting in riddles.
WTF is RT?
I'm not a moderator, I can't ban anything.
No you aren't hearing anything right.

If NATO doesn't respond, then there is no NATO. And I'm not talking just supplying some weapons. I'm talking destroying that 40 mile long Russian military caravan with airpower and installing a no fly zone over Ukraine. Ukraine deserves better from the asshole countries who claim to love freedom.
absolutely.

NATO is proving to be nothing more than a joke at this point.

The answer to both questions is "No". But why do you have only two choices. Why are you letting Putin establish the rules of this war, and then playing his game?

No, I don't think he's bluffing, but that's no reason to start WWIII. We need to be smarter than that, and find a way to shut down the war, without starting WWIII.
1. Putin invaded Ukraine, its the game Putin chose.
2. NATO is playing the sanction game, Putin's not playing, he went to China as a cheat
3. WW3 is always just a button push away, if the Russian generals and Dumas let crazy Putin start it.

Here is the problem for Putin, and NATO----------------> Who will/would deploy nukes if their country's land mass was not under attack? That is the multi trillion dollar question. I am certain the West would not because of its Democratic ties, but would Pooty?

An easier way to ask this question is------------------> you are walking along, and see a 100 dollar bill on the ground. At the same time you see it, a person walking towards you sees it also. You both dive for it, are fighting over it, and he says if you don't let go, he is going to kick your a**. What is your decision? To fight, or let him have it?

Now change the scenario to just you walking along, you see it, and pick it up putting it in your wallet or purse. A month later, someone comes up to you and tries to steal your wallet or purse, and the only thing in it is that 100 dollar bill. Are you now going to resist harder since it has been in your possession for a month, and you consider that note yours now?

The point is simple in a round about way------------> many of those sovereign places over there, used to be in the Soviet Union, including Poland. Pooty was raised NOT in Russia itself, but the Soviet Union as a whole. He has stated publicly on many occasions that his goal was to reconstitute the Soviet Union. The breakup of that former country, was a disaster in his eyes, and should have never happened. So if you take him at his word, and that is up to you............in his minds eye, he is fighting........not against Ukraine, but taking back what was already his.

So will he use nukes? Well, let me ask you this------------->someone takes Hawaii from us and 20 or 30 years later we go to take it back, would you! How about if it was Alaska? New York anyone?

So the way to stop this madness is through financial means, and it is up to the world, in particular our government, to deny him the finances to wage war by flooding the zone with our oil. When Pooty leaves the world stage through death, or through him being removed from office, a younger person will see things differently. They will not be so tied to the old empire, or so we hope. It really is on the government of the USA, because we alone have the means to turn his very rich gas station into a nickel and dime store.

If you don't agree, then if his professed intentions of reconstituting the Soviet Union continues and we are faced with nuclear war to stop it or are forced to decide instead to turn our backs on NATO, remember that when you look into the mirror! Sometimes my Democratic green friends, you have to re-evaluate your positions to avoid disaster, even if the disaster was not of your making.
Poland was NOT in the Soviet Union. They had a puppet Communist government, but they were NOT part of the Soviet Union like Ukraine was.

I never thought folks would even seriously consider such a question.

You folks are insane.

Forum List

Back