Is political affiliation a protected class?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
If it isn't, should it be? I think it should. With race, gender, sexual orientation, and others being among those listed as protected classes, why not one of the most fundamental things in this country? Your affiliation to a political party?

Why shouldn't you be protected on the basis of your ideology and whom you vote for?

Granted, USMB, and many talk shows would vanish overnight, but, would it not be worth it to be able to freely believe, and vote, without the fear of persecution, ridicule, and exclusion?

If it isn't, should it be? I think it should. With race, gender, sexual orientation, and others being among those listed as protected classes, why not one of the most fundamental things in this country? Your affiliation to a political party?

Why shouldn't you be protected on the basis of your ideology and whom you vote for?

Granted, USMB, and many talk shows would vanish overnight, but, would it not be worth it to be able to freely believe, and vote, without the fear of persecution, ridicule, and exclusion?
The problem isn’t too few “protected classes” it’s too many.

I agree with the founding fathers, that there should not be political parties.

~~~~~~
Maoist/DSA Democrats believe that they're or should be a protected class. Look at how they're treated in the courts. Where they should be given years in jail they're given months or serve time in half houses.

BTW, Why is it that male and female dogs after being castrated or neutered are still considered male and female and not transgendered?

Judge Strikes Biden DOJ’s ‘Burdensome’ Bully Tactics Against Opponents Of Trans Surgeries For Kids​

Last edited:

Political discrimination only applies to federal employees.

Prohibited Personnel Practices | The Vaughn Law Firm, LLC

That's funny, I was just thinking about this

If people are going to start picking on people with MAGA hats, why shouldn't they be a protected class? :p

That's funny, I was just thinking about this

If people are going to start picking on people with MAGA hats, why shouldn't they be a protected class? :p
It would apply the other way too though.

This is already law in some areas... First and foremost... Washington D.C.

It's number 12...

~~~~~~
Maoist/DSA Democrats believe that they're or should be a protected class. Look at how they're treated in the courts. Where they should be given years in jail they're given months or serve time in half houses.

BTW, Why is it that male and female dogs after being castrated or neutered are still considered male and female and not transgendered?

Judge Strikes Biden DOJ’s ‘Burdensome’ Bully Tactics Against Opponents Of Trans Surgeries For Kids​

My dogs still have their dicks! They also are not dressing as female dogs.

Agreed. Maybe the current climate will make everyone realize what asshats are running the political parties we currently have and abandon them.

The biggest issue I have with political parties is that they become the reason for most actions by the elected officials.

The DNC wants to beat the GOP more than they want to accomplish anything for their constitutents. And the GOP is the same.

Forum List

Back