Is Obama Threatening The Supreme Court Justices?

What chat? Are you dillusinonal?

I told YOU what you were doing and you ultimately agreed.

Equates to chat?

Really?

What is "dillusinonal"?

I hate to repeat myself, but if you did go to school, whoever paid for it really should demand a refund.

Then STOP. You failed.

You must have help on this post. You spelled all the words correctly, and almost formed two complete sentences.

Do you drink in the morning?

Judicial activism is legislating from the bench. Striking down laws that are unconstitutional is part of their duties as Supreme Court Justices.

Yet Roe V Wade still stands. It must be constitutional.

How will you feel when they rule Obamacare constitutional?
If that were to happen, doubt it though, I would only say that obamaturd probably influenced them illegally and ought to be in jail, where he should be now.

But wait, there's more:

Not Federal judges we are talking about dummy.... are'nt there some WTC threads you need to monitor?

I'm pretty sure Supreme Court justices are Federal judges.

Yes, you are an idiot.

I'm glad we had this little chat.

Equates to chat?

Really?

What is "dillusinonal"?

I hate to repeat myself, but if you did go to school, whoever paid for it really should demand a refund.
Even though I have not responded to you I have read some of your replies, I have come to the conclusion you are delusional, or grossly misinformed.

Last edited:
We're stuck on stupid? And you chumps are all for the myopic swine who got us in this mess- and for keeping the stupidest and most ridiculously overpriced health care system in the WORLD!! Pub dupes! LOL

What is "dillusinonal"?

Then STOP. You failed.

You must have help on this post. You spelled all the words correctly, and almost formed two complete sentences.

Do you drink in the morning?

When YOU can come in here and focus on topic? Let the rest of us interested in preserving our liberty know, will you?

I'm done with you.:eusa_hand:

Not Federal judges we are talking about dummy.... are'nt there some WTC threads you need to monitor?

Equates to chat?

Really?

What is "dillusinonal"?

Even though I have responded to you I have read some of your replies, I have come to the conclusion you are delusional, or grossly misinformed.

About what?

Clearly this T person is a functional illiterate, and you're not looking too good yourself.

Obama warns justices against 'activism' on health law

President Obama said today he is confident the Supreme Court will uphold his health care law -- and basically warned the justices against striking down the law by practicing what he called "judicial activism."

"I'd just remind conservative commentators that for years what we've heard is the biggest problem on the bench was judicial activism, or a lack of judicial restraint," Obama said during a joint news conference with the leaders of Canada and Mexico.

Obama defined activism by saying "an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted passed law -- well, here's a good example. And I'm pretty confident that this -- this court will recognize that and not take that step."

Obama taking his politics to the SCOTUS?

The case is over...they voted...they know the outcome...Is Obama trying to influence thier decision?

Video in the story...

Hey, turn-about is fair play.

The SCOTUS is doing the job of the legislative branch so why shouldn't the president or the legislative branch remind them that their job is not to legislate from the bench - which is exactly what they did in the hearings.

Why are we even discussing this? Its not like they're going to vote in favor of the US citizen. The vote WILL BE 5 to 4, against affordable health care for US citizens.
The lie is "Affordable health care for Americans". Didn't believe that lie when the liar in chief said and I sure don't when it is repeated. The law is unconstitutional.

What is "dillusinonal"?

Even though I have responded to you I have read some of your replies, I have come to the conclusion you are delusional, or grossly misinformed.

About what?

Clearly this T person is a functional illiterate, and you're not looking too good yourself.

Thread not about me...But I will make a request to the MODS for YOU and I to have it out whereever YOU choose...

Game?

We're stuck on stupid? And you chumps are all for the myopic swine who got us in this mess- and for keeping the stupidest and most ridiculously overpriced health care system in the WORLD!! Pub dupes! LOL
Libtards got us in this mess, tard pubes.

What is "dillusinonal"?

About what?

YOu aren't looking so smart yourself sport...

Anytime...Anywhere...

Game?

Time Place, Date.

What is "dillusinonal"?

About what?

Listen up fuck wit you have not contributed to the thread. your only venue of attack is grammar and spelling. Fuck it this is nothing but a fucking discussion board. We aren't in school I haven't been since 1982. So if all you can be is a grammar Nazi move your mother fucking silly bitch ass on. Do we have an understanding?

Last edited:

About what?

Listen up fuck wit you have not contributed to the thread. your only venue of attack is grammar and spelling. Fuck it this is nothing but a fucking discussion board. We aren't in school I haven't been since 1982. So if all you can be is a grammar Nazi move your mother fucking silly bitch ass on.

This idiot is clearly here to deflect and derail...

I challanged him through other means.

Let it drop.

About what?

Thread not about me...But I will make a request to the MODS for YOU and I to have it out whereever YOU choose...

Game?

Parcheesi

You know when you put words in all caps like that, I almost wet myself in fear.

Really.

Do you drink daily?

About what?

Listen up fuck wit you have not contributed to the thread. your only venue of attack is grammar and spelling. Fuck it this is nothing but a fucking discussion board. We aren't in school I haven't been since 1982. So if all you can be is a grammar Nazi move your mother fucking silly bitch ass on.

This idiot is clearly here to deflect and derail...

I challanged him through other means.

Let it drop.

That shit pisses me off no one is perfect and it detracts from the topic. You got pass by bullshit like that to get back to the topic of discussion. There's a lot of wasted post it's uncalled for.

About what?

Listen up fuck wit you have not contributed to the thread. your only venue of attack is grammar and spelling. Fuck it this is nothing but a fucking discussion board. We aren't in school I haven't been since 1982. So if all you can be is a grammar Nazi move your mother fucking silly bitch ass on. Do we have an understanding?

Are you retaining water?

You seem tense.

Forum List

Back