Is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history???

is Obama one of the best speakers in our nation's history

• yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • are you fucking kidding me????

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
Great thread!
Pathetic, isn't it? The loser had to bump it twice himself before he could get the first nitwit to bite. Really sad.

You must understand......he and I had a discussion in another thread in which I handed him his ass. He honestly believes that our POTUS is a horrible public speaker....no doubt very concerned with teleprompters or some such bullshit.

He thought he could hand me my ass with this wonderful thread.

I wonder how he feels it's working out for him?

Since I won't accept anything but an admission that Obama is a great public speaker....one of our nation's best ever.....I fear this thread may never end.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would call him a good public speaker. I find it amazing that you're saying he's one of the best in our nation's history. Trust me, no one in their right mind agrees with you.

I'm still waiting for you to name a dozen who are/were better. Especially presidents. Then....get some help in proving it.

I've provided several links to rankings of speakers. You might not agree....but the fact is that he's known as a great orator and a top shelf motivational speaker.

This thread is destined for failure.
Hitler was a great orator and motivational speaker too - and just as dangerous.

Great thread!
Pathetic, isn't it? The loser had to bump it twice himself before he could get the first nitwit to bite. Really sad.

You must understand......he and I had a discussion in another thread in which I handed him his ass. He honestly believes that our POTUS is a horrible public speaker....no doubt very concerned with teleprompters or some such bullshit.

Since I won't accept anything but an admission that Obama is a great public speaker....one of our nation's best ever.....I fear this thread may never end.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would call him a good public speaker. I find it amazing that you're saying he's one of the best in our nation's history. Trust me, no one in their right mind agrees with you.

I'm still waiting for you to name a dozen who are/were better. Especially presidents. Then....get some help in proving it.

I've provided several links to rankings of speakers. You might not agree....but the fact is that he's known as a great orator and a top shelf motivational speaker.

Hitler was a great orator and motivational speaker too - and just as dangerous.

Excellent. You are with me on this one, then. Well done.

Great thread!

BS, most stank up the joint, being better then bad doesn't make him good. He failed to inspire anyone after 2008.

But he was educational, as we learned about US corpsemen in 57 states that could bowl like special Olympians.

Great thread!

That's like your wife waiting to for you to give her an orgasm...might as well give up on that idea as well.

Hiya Rocko!

School Photo

How ya doin'?
Jan 18,2010 graham road elementary school, falls church, virginia obama spoke to about 30 students. That was the actual picture, but after it got out that obama was to stupid to talk to kids without a teleprompter. They started to say he really didn't use them. Tell me, why would you have them there if your not going to use them? Anyway I know you heard him without one, he is a train wreck .

You know that he did not speak to elementary school,students while using a TelePrompTer. Why not admit your colossal stupidity? Does your being a nutjob force you to abandon all of your integrity?

Asshole.
. The kid's cage for the classroom bunny rabbit had to be removed in order to set up obama's teleprompters..

Great thread!

That's like your wife waiting to for you to give her an orgasm...might as well give up on that idea as well.

Interesting thought process you have there. If I thought you'd be honest about it, I would compare my sex life to yours. You would end up being even more jealous of me than you are now.

"one of the best speakers in our nations history" :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: Hells Belles.., i could do much better without a teleprompter and the oooh, aaah, uum, yaa, eeh, and all the other idiotic stalls he uses looking for the next word on the prompter, if he is so great, why does he need a prompter to talk to little kids in a grade school ???? huhhhhhh ????

Great thread!

Interesting thought process you have there. If I thought you'd be honest about it, I would compare my sex life to yours. You would end up being even more jealous of me than you are now.
You're delusional enough to compare your politics to mine...let's see where that gets you next Tuesday.

He is an effective speaker. THAT is how he won the presidency.
He won because he read the scripts his handlers wrote, mostly trashing their enemies, and the leftwing media spread it around like manuring the fields.
I say hell no. LoneLaugher thinks he is. Hahahahaha

He is an effective speaker. THAT is how he won the presidency.

I can't remember one line from any of his speeches, yet here we are 150 years later and I can remember the Gettysburg Address, JFK's "ask not" and Reagan's "tear down this wall."

Hey, I'm not a fan. I'm just saying he is an effective public speaker. That doesn't mean he is the best or most memorable either.

Forum List

Back