Is Obama concerned about the safety of America?

"Obama doesn't care about the safety of American citizens, or his own it seems"

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as you seek to misrepresent your opponents' position with contrivances and lies.

Yet you don't prove how I am doing so, nor do you prove how my assertions are based on contrivances or lies. Your post is a non sequitur as it doesn't even attempt to address the topic.

Click on the little red words next time.

Go away.
Your very title is an unproven statement and on face value a lie, why should any sane person then read numerous paragraphs of distortions, half truths and lies??

Like I told Clayton, you can start by issuing your own rebuttal and proving my statements are 'distortions, half truths and lies.' Or, you can simply try clicking on the little red words before lecturing me. I even did it in Wikipedia form for factually challenged people like you.

That's two liberals who have zero arguments. Obama doesn't care, he won't institute travel bans, won't stop illegal immigration, won't stop out of control spending... I could go on and on and... well you get the idea.

ignorance and obama-derangement syndrome need no "rebuttal". :cuckoo:

1. There are thousands of West Africans fleeing their ebola stricken countries.

Please prove that.

Thank you.

No, there are thousands of West Africans with Ebola coming here and they threaten to infect us (Americans)

, who are risking bringing with them the very deadly Ebola virus.

The poster thinks I'm going to waste my time debating non-sense like this...

I can do this all day:

Rep. Cory Gardner: (Dr. Frieden) I think you mentioned there were approximately 100 to 150 people a day coming into the United States from the infected areas.

Dr. Tom Frieden: That’s my understanding, yes.

Gardner: And, Mr. Wagner you admitted we’re screening 94% of those people?

John P. Wagner: As of today that covers about 94%.

Gardner: So if 94% are being covered, that means somewhere between two and three thousand people a year are coming into this country without being screened from the infected areas?

100 to 150, that's 700 to 1050 people each week. That's 4200 people a month, or 50,200 people a year. There are roughly 2,000 people a year don't get properly screened for Ebola.

Not in my house.

wVrWoUA.gif

Please prove that.

Thank you.

No, there are thousands of West Africans with Ebola coming here and they threaten to infect us (Americans)

I can do this all day:

Rep. Cory Gardner: (Dr. Frieden) I think you mentioned there were approximately 100 to 150 people a day coming into the United States from the infected areas.

Gardner: So if 94% are being covered, that means somewhere between two and three thousand people a year are coming into this country without being screened from the infected areas?

100 to 150, that's 700 to 1050 people each week. That's 4200 people a month. There are roughly 2,000 people a year don't get properly screened for Ebola.

And you think you have a prayer. Come on, loudmouth, lets see what you've got.

You have to prove that they are fleeing the Ebola virus. That is what you said. People traveled from West Africa at a similar rate before the outbreak. Were they "fleeing" or were they traveling?

Are all of the people traveling home to West Africa each day going there to meet up with the Ebola virus?

Your reasoning skills are weaker than your writing skills.

Mother fucker! The loser begged to have the title of the thread changed.

That's a pretty solid way to admit failure. Well done,

What more can one expect???...

I would expect a solid rebuttal. See my post and see how horribly embarrassed you should be.

no one is going to engage your stupidity. this troll thread, like your others, is purely intended to get your fellow obama deranged loons to high five you and pretend that what you're saying has validity.

were you posting the same types of threads when baby bush ignored a PDB and let 3,000 people die in my city because of his incompetence?

Please prove that.

Thank you.

I can do this all day:

100 to 150, that's 700 to 1050 people each week. That's 4200 people a month. There are roughly 2,000 people a year don't get properly screened for Ebola.

You have to prove that they are fleeing the Ebola virus. That is what you said. People traveled from West Africa at a similar rate before the outbreak. Were they "fleeing" or were they traveling?

Are all of the people traveling home to West Africa each day going there to meet up with the Ebola virus?

What else would they be fleeing from? Are you serious with this? Normally, people don't travel from Ebola stricken countries to America to admire the scenery.

Shush.

Please prove that.

Thank you.

I can do this all day:

What else would they be fleeing from? Are you serious with this? Normally, people don't travel from Ebola stricken countries to America to admire the scenery.

Shush.

You haven't proved that they are "fleeing" anything. That is your problem. You made a claim. I asked you to prove it. You did not prove it. Instead, you asked a silly question based on your unproven claim and asked me if I was serious.

In your world....that is a victory for you.

In reality....it is the beginning of your thread dying a slow, painful death. I am like Ebola for your thread.

were you posting the same types of threads when baby bush ignored a PDB and let 3,000 people die in my city because of his incompetence?

I wasn't even posting on political boards when Bush was president. No thread can go unscathed without some idiot saying "BUSH!"

Seriously. Go be a truther somewhere else. Clinton was just as complacent when the WTC was bombed in 1993.

Please prove that.

Thank you.

I can do this all day:

Shush.

You haven't proved that they are "fleeing" anything. That is your problem. You made a claim. I asked you to prove it. You did not prove it. Instead, you asked a silly question based on your unproven claim and asked me if I was serious.

In your world....that is a victory for you.

In reality....it is the beginning of your thread dying a slow, painful death. I am like Ebola for your thread.

Logically, when your country has thousands dying from Ebola, do you stay there? No, you flee from it. What would you say? "Hey this is a perfect time to go for a vacation!"

Your lack of reasoning is astounding. What will you do next? Blame Republicans for Ebola?

Of course he does care about the safety of America.

He disagrees with you politically therefore he must be evil.

He doesn't live here, have homes here, have a wife and children (and a damn dog) here.

He secretly told Putin to go ahead and bomb us, he will sit on his hands he promises.

He takes back all the terrorists and Saudi pirates he's ordered killed for our protection, and gave DIRECT ORDERS to the CDC to sprinkle Ebola on school kids like its crack.

He told the FDA to let a few carcinogens slide, few more than extra and fagget aboooot clean water for a few guys! Take a couple years off.

Did you read that?

Once again....I am beginning to feel guilty for playing with you like this. It's really not very kind of me.

You made a claim.....and you know that you were referring to citizens of Ebola stricken nations. You made the claim out of ignorance. I called you on it....and you went searching for something that supported your claim. Something you should have done BEFORE making the claim. You found nothing....so went with an article on ex-pats. Weak.

You lost this point. Concede like a man.

Shall we move on to the next point in your OP?

Please prove that.

Thank you.

I can do this all day:

Shush.

you really shouldn't be telling people to shush when you post a constant barrage of troll threads that you fancy are intellectual discourse

"The thing is, a travel ban would stop land travel too."

I'd like to know how you think citizens currently in West Africa would get here within 21 days via land.

This is one of those things that you added to your post to give the reader the impression that you are more thoughtful than the head of the CDC. In fact, in your next sentence, you flippantly trash the man's ability to properly advise the POTUS.

I get the feeling that you believe that you are better prepared to advise the president than Frieden ( not Friedman ) is.

How about that? Do you?

"The thing is, a travel ban would stop land travel too."

I'd like to know how you think citizens currently in West Africa would get here within 21 days via land.

This is one of those things that you added to your post to give the reader the impression that you are more thoughtful than the head of the CDC. In fact, in your next sentence, you flippantly trash the man's ability to properly advise the POTUS.

I get the feeling that you believe that you are better prepared to advise the president than Frieden ( not Friedman ) is.

How about that? Do you?

Did you read this?

Please prove that.

Thank you.

I can do this all day:

100 to 150, that's 700 to 1050 people each week. That's 4200 people a month, or 50,200 people a year. There are roughly 2,000 people a year don't get properly screened for Ebola.

Not in my house.

wVrWoUA.gif

Now tell me, is Mr. Friedman lying?

Please prove that.

Thank you.

I can do this all day:

Shush.

you really shouldn't be telling people to shush when you post a constant barrage of troll threads that you fancy are intellectual discourse

Just about everything I post is a 'troll thread' to you Jillian. Anything that doesn't agree with Obama is a troll thread. How do you come up with that?

So, how many intelligent threads have you posted lately?

Last edited:

Please prove that.

Thank you.

I can do this all day:

What? And you think I don't make sense?

Forum List

Back