Is Obama an "angry black man" that has tricked all of you that voted for him?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama told us in his book..."Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.”

So to all you people that didn't know the above statement and voted for Obama were you fooled by his "tricks; an effective tactic"?

Do you think Obama would have been nominated in Iowa if he had come across as he obviously felt, i.e. an "angry black man"?

Would you that voted for him really want an "angry black man" be president?
When Obama was running he NEVER told Americans that he would become the most
divisive president. He fooled you all and the proof is in the people he hired. Remember an executive generally approves subordinates that reflect the executives attitudes and opinions. Obama has hired people that mirror his attitude and opinions.
Here is one of the people Obama hired and this person's opinion of Americans.
MIT economist Jonathan Gruber may not have been a household name, at least before this week, despite his being described as the “architect” of Obamacare.
Gruber has made controversial comments in the past, but they don’t compare to the comments that came to light this week, six videos in total and counting – including one where he refers to the “stupidity of the American voter.”

So any of you that were unaware that Obama was an angry black man who by his subordinates also mirror his attitude i.e. "stupidity of the American voter"... how do you feel being considered a fool for Obama...i.e. a FFO???

If they voted for the kenyan twice, don't you think they might be too stupid to realize they were tricked in the first place?
This is an unfair question.

The FFOs for many is just plain ignorance. For a smaller number of FFOs though like a lawyer acquaintance of mine who STILL believes in Obama... he just plain can't admit he was wrong!

Better an angry black man than a delusional sick as fuck crazy and dangerous white conservative.

Better an angry black man than a delusional sick as fuck crazy and dangerous white conservative.
I assume then you KNEW he was an angry black man in the first place right?
And that you also knew his opinion of the American voter as being stupid, included you right?
And you knew that he was lying through his teeth just to get Obamacare passed when he said:
"I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States.
If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

"Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition"...
A f...king lie BECAUSE that would mean 155 million (half of 310 million) couldn't get insurance.....
yet 266 million have some type of health insurance!
Why would he LIE about something that affected less the 1.5 million!
To PASS ACA ! He counted on the "Stupidity of American Voters'!

Yes, he's also a Fraud. His life has been Manufactured BY whoever wrote his books.

and he LIED right in your faces to get you to vote for him

you who did vote for him should be Ashamed. thankfully , We the People, took away his power of Congress after only Six miserable years of his reign of terror over us

I forgot: he also hates US, our country and Everything we have stood for

why else would someone what to transform a country they are running for the office to be YOUR President

Yes, he's also a Fraud. His life has been Manufactured BY whoever wrote his books.

and he LIED right in your faces to get you to vote for him

you who did vote for him should be Ashamed. thankfully , We the People, took away his power of Congress after only Six miserable years of his reign of terror over us
See. Delusional.

Forum List

Back