Is Obama a War Criminal?

NO!!! JUST CLUELESS!!!! THE worst president in USA history and had done damage that cannot be repared!!!

You said it for me. Obama is the worst president this country has ever had.

What, he started an illegal war in Iraq that killed thousands of American troops and cost you billions of dollars?
What a terrible president.

NO!!! JUST CLUELESS!!!! THE worst president in USA history and had done damage that cannot be repared!!!

What, he started an illegal war in Iraq that killed thousands of American troops and cost you billions of dollars?
. You're rewriting history. It was a sanctioned war that Democrats demanded. Obama on the other hand used American drones to kill an American citizen without due process, even if he did deserve it.

Last edited:

an Illegal war
you people can't be serious with this? It was taken to Congress and they (both parties) gave the ok
It's not getting you anywhere so you can stop it now...it's not an excuse for what Obama has done to countries

Last edited:
The CIA needs to do whatever is needed to protect the US, its allies and partners.

Seriously?

Aren't you one of the folks screaming "Benghazi" at the top of your lungs all the time?

What do you really think that was all about?

It was the CIA.

People need to understand that the real world is dangerous and dirty.

The CIA goes to those dark parts of the world to make sure evil doesn't end up in the US (see 9-11).

If the CIA needs to kill or torture some bad people, then so be it.

Israel has been killing Iranian scientists trying to build nuclear weapons to destroy Israel. Hmmmm, kill 1 Iranian to save an entire country....

Drr - 9/11 happened because of America's messing around.
As for Israel murdering people, why do you think so many people hate Israel?

Because they're stupid.

I would say that this sounds pretty tame in comparison to some things the CIA has done.

What makes Obama a war criminal is the drone program. He should be on trial now for the killing of 4 Americans without due process. But a complicit press and a nation that gives little concern to brown skinned people means he will never see justice.

In my mind, Obama's use of Drones is his only redeeming quality.

If anything, he's a Whore Lord.

Take no offense but in my opinion the only way anyone can be happy with what we have done with the drone program are those who don't care who we are killing. Which means that in order to be not concerned you have to be in full agreement that the CIA never makes a mistake and you have no problem with them being judge, jury and executioner.

Besides my concern is primarily the rule of law. Secondly it is our standing in the world. What if Russia or China was doing exactly the same thing?

That takes me full circle to OBL. What if it wasn't OBL in the building? What if he had died of Kidney failure years ago? What if he died at Tora Bora? Why no pictures, why the quick burial at sea? I am not saying it was not OBL but think about it, would have events gone down exactly the same as they did had it not been?

Please explain why it was illegal? Please explain the difference between Iraq, Bosnia, Syria, and Libya. Please keep it on the level of American intervention.

The CIA needs to do whatever is needed to protect the US, its allies and partners.

What if the CIA said that the US election process was too flawed and needed done away with and Obama installed as leader for life? Of course this was to be done to protect our children from terrorists.

What if the CIA said that the US election process was too flawed and needed done away with and Obama installed as leader for life? Of course this was to be done to protect our children from terrorists.

I think the reaction from Americans would make the war protest of the 60's look like child's play!

Yes, I think al Qaeda see's him and all US Presidents as war criminals.

I think the reaction from Americans would make the war protest of the 60's look like child's play!

I think people would be asking questions. Like, What's on TV tonight? Or, WHo's winning American Idol? Or, Do you think Kim and Kanye will have another kid?

Then why isn't there more protest over the targeting and killing of an very innocent 16 year old American?

The point of my post was to go to the absurd, now we work backwards to what the American people do tolerate. We know it is somewhere between a president for life and a situation such as WACO or the killing of Americans without due process.

I think people would be asking questions. Like, What's on TV tonight? Or, WHo's winning American Idol? Or, Do you think Kim and Kanye will have another kid?

We know 47percent would like it so not care. The rest would blame Republicans.

Cocksucker....Benghazi happened because Obama didn't give them the proper security and didn't send in the military during the 8 hour attack......shut the fuck up.

Seriously?

Aren't you one of the folks screaming "Benghazi" at the top of your lungs all the time?

What do you really think that was all about?

It was the CIA.

Burn in hell.

People need to understand that the real world is dangerous and dirty.

The CIA goes to those dark parts of the world to make sure evil doesn't end up in the US (see 9-11).

If the CIA needs to kill or torture some bad people, then so be it.

Israel has been killing Iranian scientists trying to build nuclear weapons to destroy Israel. Hmmmm, kill 1 Iranian to save an entire country....

Drr - 9/11 happened because of America's messing around.
As for Israel murdering people, why do you think so many people hate Israel?

Uh....the CIA undermining the US Constitution would be criminal actions.

The only time I can see someone stepping in to stop Obama is if Russia launches ICBMs towards the US and Obama decides to do nothing, I would expect the VPOTUS, SECDEF and CJCS to step in and protect this country with the release of our nukes.

Forum List

Back