Is Obama a Terrorist?

Is Obama a Terrorist?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Obama is the biggest threat this country has ever faced!!there will never be another black president!!and after he is out of power the truth about him will be brought to light!! he will most likely leave the country after his failed presidency comes to an end!!the damage done to the democratic party will weaken them for 20 yrs!!worse than Carter!!!..the libbs agenda was damaged by their own president!!!:razz::razz::razz:

You're right in every aspect BUT stating there will never be another black president. His problems are NOT because he's black, it's because he thought he could be president and the people backing him put him there for God knows why! He's a failure, but NOT because he's black (or half-black).

Obama is not a terrorist, but you are.

Obama is the biggest threat this country has ever faced!!there will never be another black president!!and after he is out of power the truth about him will be brought to light!! he will most likely leave the country after his failed presidency comes to an end!!the damage done to the democratic party will weaken them for 20 yrs!!worse than Carter!!!..the libbs agenda was damaged by their own president!!!:razz::razz::razz:

You're right in every aspect BUT stating there will never be another black president. His problems are NOT because he's black, it's because he thought he could be president and the people backing him put him there for God knows why! He's a failure, but NOT because he's black (or half-black).

Caroljo is not a terrorist, just a garden variety RWNJ, carbon copy of every other RWNJ on this site. They're all interchangeable.

2. Bomb Libya into submission even though that country poses no threat to the U.S..

On 22 February 2011 during the Libyan protests, the ex Minister of Justice Mustafa Mohamed Abud Al Jeleil stated in an interview with the Swedish newspaper Expressen that Muammar al-Gaddafi had personally ordered the bombing

Your support of a known foreign terrorist is noted.

I don't support the Kenyan, I thought I made that clear.

Singling out Obama seems like a poor way to address the problem.

My question: Is USA a Terrorist?
~With a known 737 U.S. Military Bases across the globe, plus the secret bases, detention centers, etc...
~Involved in 3 current wars to expand the empire under false pretense for the citizens (or flat out lies)
~Involved in the coup of foreign governments or covert intervention, including but not limited to:
Iran 1953
Tibet 1950s
Guatemala 1954
Cuba 1959
Democratic Republic of the Congo 1960
Iraq 1963
Brazil 1964
Republic of Ghana 1966
Iraq 1968
Chile 1973
Afghanistan 1973-74
Iraq 1973-75
Argentina 1976
Afghanistan 1978-1980s
Iran 1980
Nicaragua 1981-1990
El Salvador 1980-92
Cambodia 1980-95
Angola 1980s
Philippines 1986
Iraq 1992-1995
Venezuela 2002
Haiti 2004

Just as a partial listing.

I would say that the United States isn't just a terrorist, it is a global network of well armed, well funded empirical "interventionists" that work for the means of their own good against the peoples of all foreign places where they deem it applicable.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

exactly.thats what i was saying earlier.its a copout to do the pale rider thing and blame everything On Obama when he is no different than any president we have had since nov
22nd 1963. Doesnt matter WHO is in office.everyone that gets in is always worse than the previous one.Both parties -the demopublicans and reprocrats,are corrupt and have the same agenda.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:

Caroljo is not a terrorist, just a garden variety RWNJ, carbon copy of every other RWNJ on this site. They're all interchangeable.

It's so hard to believe you people are so fricking stupid! Must suck to live in your world....

2. Bomb Libya into submission even though that country poses no threat to the U.S..

On 22 February 2011 during the Libyan protests, the ex Minister of Justice Mustafa Mohamed Abud Al Jeleil stated in an interview with the Swedish newspaper Expressen that Muammar al-Gaddafi had personally ordered the bombing

I don't support the Kenyan, I thought I made that clear.

What Kenyan?

I was talking about a Libyan national..Gaddafi.

There is no Kenyan in this post. None. No where.

Foreign terrorists are far less concerning than ones that use our money to terrorize in the name of human rights. So I'm not really sure what you are noting.
Especially when the poster never indicated support for a foreign terrorist. But instead pointed to the fact that Libya posed no imminent threat to the USA. Making our "intervention" not only built on lies, but also unconstitutional and internationally unlawful.

This country has made quite a few mistakes in it's past and trying to cobble them into the sensibility of today's thinking, in terms of right and wrong, is pretty naive. It's easy to stand back and go..oh..quashing that communist leader in Iran was a bad thing..but back then the United States was extremely fearful of spreading communism. And it seemed one country after another was going in that direction. History makes us all neat little umpires but being "in the moment" is another story entirely.

What is clear about Gaddafi is that he authored an attack on American civilians. And what should be clear to all Americans is, aside from removing conditions that create terrorism, one must remove the terrorists as well.

Except I'm not umpiring history. I'm umpiring "in the moment". The UN resolution for a no-fly zone over Libya does not give way for bombing the country, including civilians on the ground. Or a regime change as it has so morphed into being.
That is the part that is clear.
Back to the original topic, the United States, as I posted in this thread previously, makes its own bed when it comes to foreign entanglements. We are the BIGGEST terrorists out there hands down. The point with Gaddafi; pot, meet kettle.

Last edited:

You are more of an idiot than Carol is a terrorist. That was one dumb fucking accusation, Sky. You should be ashamed of it.

It's so hard to believe you people are so fricking stupid! Must suck to live in your world....

We may actually need a new word to describe 'beyond the standard required for stupid' to fit these "people".

Except I'm not umpiring history. I'm umpiring "in the moment". The UN resolution for a no-fly zone over Libya does not give way for bombing the country, including civilians on the ground. Or a regime change as it has so morphed into being.
That is the part that is clear.
Back to the original topic, the United States, as I posted in this thread previously, makes its own bed when it comes to foreign entanglements. We are the BIGGEST terrorists out there hands down. The point with Gaddafi; pot, meet kettle.

No, sorry; don't see it. We have a code of conduct, they don't.

What are you blathering about?
If you have two good eyes and still cant see, I highly doubt further explanation can help you here.

but i'll give it a spin anyhow.

Our
"code of conduct" as you put it, in this scenario has been abandoned. Bombing civilians really does not equate to a human rights intervention..

What is our code of conduct then? Do what ever we please to meet our end goals, above and beyond the rule of law?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back