Other days I eat chicken sandwich’s or I have a few burgers or a burrito

I know I am like a child but will this diet kill me

I only eat 1 meal a day at night
I am kind of lazy and I rarely cook

Lately I have been picking up 4 chicken sandwiches after my miserable job
I get 3 grilled and 1 fried chicken with the homey roasted bbq sauce

Doesn't sound like a very balanced diet. You may want to add some beans, like coffee is a bean.

Gin is virtually a miracle food with its rich assortment of botanicals.

IDK, but if it makes you to sick or obese to work & take care of yourself, don't look to me or government for a handout!

Your genes are what will determine the end of Quasar more than anything you eat will...but fried is not good and parsley is not a vegetable....

Today I had avocado on toast for breakfast
Skipped lunch....too busy...
Grilled chicken tacos for dinner with black beans...

And a six pack going on a seven pack.... :icon_lol:

I've heard of worse diets. One way to get some variety but still fast is order an IHOP veggie omelette sometimes. If you have an IHOP near your store just call them and it's usually ready in 10 minutes.

Today I had avocado on toast for breakfast
Skipped lunch....too busy...
Grilled chicken tacos for dinner with black beans...

And a six pack going on a seven pack.... :icon_lol:
Amazon driver?

Yes

yup.

I don't know this "intermittent fasting" thing is all the rage now. But you need some fruits and vegetables in there or at least some vegetables. Pick up some of those pre-cut snack size at the grocery store, or baby carrots and snack on them at work or something. Vitamins!

I don't know this "intermittent fasting" thing is all the rage now. But you need some fruits and vegetables in there or at least some vegetables. Pick up some of those pre-cut snack size at the grocery store, or baby carrots and snack on them at work or something. Vitamins!
The fruits and vegetables today, unless they are organic. . . and you really need to look into the nature of HOW some are grown and if it makes a difference in soil uptake of nutrients, but, the global elites have purposely manipulated food so that these genetically engineered diseases and force jabs will do the most damage.

I watched this over a decade ago, and book marked it back then. It was kind of out there. I had a bit of a hard time believing it then. But I went back today, just to see if her predictions had come to pass? Sure enough, they had.

FDA's Participation in Codex​

Welcome to the dystopia!

:113:

Presentation given at the Anti-Zensur Konferenz (AZK - Anti-censorship conference) in Germany of presumably 2009.

Rima E. Laibow, M.D. is the Medical Director of the Natural Solutions Foundation. She is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine (1970) who believes passionately in the right every American to choose a personal health path that is free of government or corporate interference. She has practiced drug-free, natural medicine for 35 years by seeking the underlying cause of every illness and ailment. Over During this time, she has enjoyed remarkable success with a wide assortment of cataclysmic problems and health promotion efforts. Like other healers who trust the innate ability to heal, she believes in using nutrients and other natural options to find, define and treat the problems which underlie degenerative, chronic diseases. The key is supporting the immune and other crucial body systems. Dr. Laibow has seen results from these techniques so often in her patients and in her personal life, that she believes the medicine of the future is the medicine of cooperation with nature. Dr. Laibow is the President of the NeuroTherapy Certification Board which she helped establish in order to strengthen and develop the field of NeuroBioFeedback and bring it into wide-spread use as a powerful, non-toxic tool for modern medicine. Because of Dr. Laibows awareness of the wide variety of powerful natural, non-toxic options available to treat the underlying causes of disease, she is focused on maintaining these choices for all Americans. Based on her understanding of the impact of poor nutrition and chemical/pesticide toxicity on the declining health of America, Dr. Laibow is determined to help Americans maintain their right to choose health promotion rather than illness care in their efforts to protect themselves from disease and toxic harm. Source: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page...

As some other contributors have mentioned, you really need to eat some fruits and vegetables every day, organic if possible.

Just force yourself to do it.

You WILL notice some improvement in your health.

Grease and meat will clog your arteries and kill you eventually.
Fast food has no vitamins at all.
Those salad kits are quick and easy at any grocery store.

Yep. Grow up. Eat breakfast. Try not to eat after 7 pm. Get a crock pot. Get a thermous. Make a menu for the week. A balanced menu. Prepare for it the night before. Stick in crock pot over night. Ready by morning. Stick in thermous. Go to work. I spend 12 to 16 hours a day , 6 days a week on the water. Still maintain a balanced diet. Plan for your week get organized. I lay out my cloths for a week at a time. Have two meals per day prepared night before and always eat breakfast.

New Topics

Forum List

Back