IS Militants Burn Three Iraqis Alive

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sadly it looks like these psychotics are starting to burn people to put the scare into others.

By RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq

February 06, 2015

Officials and eyewitnesses say Islamic State (IS) militants have burned at least three people alive in Iraq's western Anbar Province.

The victims, residents of an area near the town of Hit, some 200 kilometers west of Baghdad, were suspected of informing Iraqi security forces about the militants' movements.

Continue reading at:

terrible but a normal practice for muslims as far as I have read .

terrible but a normal practice for muslims as far as I have read .

Digging their own grave. Their actions will turn the tide of their support. Even one ISIS cleric condemned the burning of the pilot.

that cleric might be taken care of with a little kerosene and a match 'aries' .

They need a hiroshima dropped on the whole damn place.
Which place would that be?

There are about 200,000 (estimated) in the ISIS army. There are more than 400 million people in the Middle East, many of whom are ex-pats from Indian, the Philippines, & the West. The vast majority of people living in the ME do not support terrorism; hate ISIS as much as anyone else in any other part of the world; are average, normal, peaceful people just getting on with their lives; are women, children and the elderly as well as men; and, essentially, true innocents who do not deserve to be murdered with an atom bomb simply because there is a terrorist organization like ISIS operating there.

Last edited:
Sadly it looks like these psychotics are starting to burn people to put the scare into others.

By RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq

February 06, 2015

Officials and eyewitnesses say Islamic State (IS) militants have burned at least three people alive in Iraq's western Anbar Province.

The victims, residents of an area near the town of Hit, some 200 kilometers west of Baghdad, were suspected of informing Iraqi security forces about the militants' movements.

Continue reading at:

They are terrorists. That's what terrorists do: cause terror.

Wherever ISIS is gathered.
What about all the innocent people there? What about the children, women, elderly, sick, etc.? You think they should be nuked too?

I repeat: There are about 200,000 (estimated) in the ISIS army. There are more than 400 million people in the Middle East, many of whom are ex-pats from Indian, the Philippines, & the West. The vast majority of people living in the ME do not support terrorism; hate ISIS as much as anyone else in any other part of the world; are average, normal, peaceful people just getting on with their lives; are women, children and the elderly as well as men; and, essentially, true innocents who do not deserve to be murdered with an atom bomb simply because there is a terrorist organization like ISIS operating there.

Wherever ISIS is gathered.
What about all the innocent people there? What about the children, women, elderly, sick, etc.? You think they should be nuked too?

I repeat: There are about 200,000 (estimated) in the ISIS army. There are more than 400 million people in the Middle East, many of whom are ex-pats from Indian, the Philippines, & the West. The vast majority of people living in the ME do not support terrorism; hate ISIS as much as anyone else in any other part of the world; are average, normal, peaceful people just getting on with their lives; are women, children and the elderly as well as men; and, essentially, true innocents who do not deserve to be murdered with an atom bomb simply because there is a terrorist organization like ISIS operating there.
Ya know, esmeralda, sometimes people just gotta vent. Even if its a stupid idea they are venting about, it eases the stress. Makes things not so....impossible. So yeah. Nuke 'em. But not really. Cuz nobody can without taking out the innocents as well. But I still say nuke 'em. It makes me feel better while NOT thinking about those who will be nuked with them..although maybe some wish it would happen because it sure beats being tortured by their own people who are murderous insane savages.

And why the fuck am I explaining myself to you anyway? You already decided I am a racist and stupid.

Duh on me.

biggest numbers I see batted about on the news shows is 30 to 50 thousand in the 'isis' army .

as far as nuking , ok with me but I think the best way is lots of airstrikes on the places that 'isis' inhabits plus USA boots on the ground . Most important thing though is that the USA needs a 'cic' that wants to kill 'isis' and eliminate it . Check out the fight In Dresden in ww2 as an example of what should be done to the places that 'isis' inhabits . Hiroshima and Nagasaki are also good examples but nukes are not really needed to do that kind of destruction . Also , see the start of the Iraq war as the USA invaded that country . That invasion shows how firepower and bombing should be used .

SHOCK and AWE , I went to about 45 minutes in the video and that's when I started to hear the bombs and their explosions . Raqqa [sp] is supposed to be the 'isis' stronghold I think . he11 , a little Shock and Awe would probably work wonders in any 'isis' stronghold . Also , see the Highway of Death for some interesting video and photos of what USA firepower is capable of .

Forum List

Back