Is marital infidelity even a political issue anymore?

President Trump Tweets About Mark Sanford's 'Flaming Dancer' Affair

We have also accepted the complete collapse of shame as a social force, and Donald Trump, American president is once again a shining example. You might remember that the president has very publicly cheated on every wife he's ever had, and even paid off some of his mistresses—whom he still somehow insists are lying about it all—to stay quiet about their (non?)-affairs. (These allegations are separate from those of the many women who have accused him of sexual assault or misconduct, the kind of behavior he bragged about on tape.) Anyway, here's the president's response to news that he has another primary opponent for the Republican presidential nomination:

When the former Governor of the Great State of South Carolina, @MarkSanford, was reported missing, only to then say he was away hiking on the Appalachian Trail, then was found in Argentina with his Flaming Dancer friend, it sounded like his political career was over. It was,.......but then he ran for Congress and won, only to lose his re-elect after I Tweeted my endorsement, on Election Day, for his opponent. But now take heart, he is back, and running for President of the United States. The Three Stooges, all badly failed candidates, will give it a go!

________

How do you make fun of somebody else’s marriage infidelity when you have the kind of history Trump has?
More evidence that Republicans are not the party of God and morals and not the party of family values.

It is funny that Donald Trump used the term “flaming dancer“ as a racist meme against Mark Sanford‘s mistress just because she’s from Argentina. Pretty typical behavior.
From the Lolita Express party
27ea3e21aca2a2331957b0128a340937.jpg

Speaking of “Lolita express“:
I wonder how old she was when Trump started saying “I would date her“? How old do you think?

Meh.

It's not like he took 27 trips on the Lolita Express

slick willy didn't either - i believe i read that's not how flight books are written & the number was quite less than that... but if he's involved with epstein's sick adventures - i say string him up... will you say the same about president tinkles?

Trump_Sharpie_Epstein.jpg

LOL!

Whatever you want to believe is the Truth.

BJ Clinton took at least 27 recoded trips on the Lolita Express...tapping that fine underage trim. Is fucking a 16 year old girl on Epsteins plane really a crime?

Idc about their private life.
Never have never will.
People fuck :dunno:

Isn't it the left that's always saying it's nobody's business what they do in their own bedrooms, and we're trying to control what they do with their bodies?

I mean, they're always defending Sodomites and queers, so why are they so concerned about who someone else slept with?

More hypocrisy from the left, I guess.

You don't seem to get, do you? The democrats never lectured the American People on morality. The republicans crawled into bed with the cult "moralists" who babble about sex constantly and act all haughty toward women and LGBTs. It was their choice. They deserve to get their noses rubbed in it.
You BOTH try shove your own subjective morality down everyone's throat.
No need to lie.

So when you all, regardless of gender, get to the Judgment Throne as dead individuals, as the Christian narrative tells us, does a guy get sent to Heaven and a woman or LGBT get sent to hell based on the same record of behavior?

We have also accepted the complete collapse of shame as a social force, and Donald Trump, American president is once again a shining example. You might remember that the president has very publicly cheated on every wife he's ever had, and even paid off some of his mistresses—whom he still somehow insists are lying about it all—to stay quiet about their (non?)-affairs. (These allegations are separate from those of the many women who have accused him of sexual assault or misconduct, the kind of behavior he bragged about on tape.) Anyway, here's the president's response to news that he has another primary opponent for the Republican presidential nomination:

When the former Governor of the Great State of South Carolina, @MarkSanford, was reported missing, only to then say he was away hiking on the Appalachian Trail, then was found in Argentina with his Flaming Dancer friend, it sounded like his political career was over. It was,.......but then he ran for Congress and won, only to lose his re-elect after I Tweeted my endorsement, on Election Day, for his opponent. But now take heart, he is back, and running for President of the United States. The Three Stooges, all badly failed candidates, will give it a go!

________

How do you make fun of somebody else’s marriage infidelity when you have the kind of history Trump has?
More evidence that Republicans are not the party of God and morals and not the party of family values.

It is funny that Donald Trump used the term “flaming dancer“ as a racist meme against Mark Sanford‘s mistress just because she’s from Argentina. Pretty typical behavior.

I wonder how old she was when Trump started saying “I would date her“? How old do you think?

Meh.

slick willy didn't either - i believe i read that's not how flight books are written & the number was quite less than that... but if he's involved with epstein's sick adventures - i say string him up... will you say the same about president tinkles?

LOL!

BJ Clinton took at least 27 recoded trips on the Lolita Express...tapping that fine underage trim. Is fucking a 16 year old girl on Epsteins plane really a crime?

LOL! i don't care if it was once or 27 times & i don't care if it's clinton, trump, dershowitz, or a 'royal ' brit.... if they were diddling little girls, they should be in prison.

BUT i believe you still didn't answer about fat donny 2 scoops. huh.. 'magine dat. anyhoo....

Meh.

LOL!

LOL! i don't care if it was once or 27 times & i don't care if it's clinton, trump, dershowitz, or a 'royal ' brit.... if they were diddling little girls, they should be in prison.

BUT i believe you still didn't answer about fat donny 2 scoops. huh.. 'magine dat. anyhoo....

Absolutely zero evidence Trump ever did a BJ Clinton to any underage girl.

Not even Avenatti or Gloria Alred would take the total BS "Trump raped me when I was 13" case

Meh.

LOL!

Not even Avenatti or Gloria Alred would take the total BS "Trump raped me when I was 13" case

awwww....what a good little cheerleader you make...........

giphy.gif

Never have never will.

Isn't it the left that's always saying it's nobody's business what they do in their own bedrooms, and we're trying to control what they do with their bodies?

I mean, they're always defending Sodomites and queers, so why are they so concerned about who someone else slept with?

You don't seem to get, do you? The democrats never lectured the American People on morality. The republicans crawled into bed with the cult "moralists" who babble about sex constantly and act all haughty toward women and LGBTs. It was their choice. They deserve to get their noses rubbed in it.
No need to lie.

So when you all, regardless of gender, get to the Judgment Throne as dead individuals, as the Christian narrative tells us, does a guy get sent to Heaven and a woman or LGBT get sent to hell based on the same record of behavior?
Wut?

Meh.

LOL!

giphy.gif

McCabe/Avanetti 2020!

________

Marital infidelity seems to have stopped being an issue when John F. Kennedy was elected. Then Democrats doubled down with Bill Clinton.

You were saying?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... CrusaderFrank - that's what i thought... just a smily. no thoughts about donny from queens & his friendship with jeffery?

Once again super twat, this wouldn't of been an issue

If you fuckers would of removed the rapist Bill from office..

The left lowered the bar so low, no one cares

Congratulations...

Never have never will.

No need to lie.

Wut?

Are men and women and LGBTs judged differently? How so?

No need to lie.

Wut?

Are men and women and LGBTs judged differently? How so?
Hell idk.
I do know being gay is a big sin. Dont think being a woman is though... lol

I think that the public acceptance of the conduct of trump, sanford, vitter, and the like shows that infidelity is not a real issue, anymore, so long as the individual in question is male. However, I think that the "conservative" pulpit pounders would have screaming fits if a female office-holder or candidate was found out to be unfaithful. The cancer of the "double standard" is alive and thriving in our society. Can you even imagine a thrice-married candidate Suzie Q, who committed adultery against her third husband and bragged of grabbing guys' crotches, being elected to office because personal sexual escapades do not matter and she has "good ideas"?

Hillary stayed with a cheating husband for decades, and came within an arms grasp of winning the presidency. She even attacked his accusers.
So?
Bad then, not for the fat boy?

________

So it's just another Trump bashing thread? I did try to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Infidelity = good
Grabbing pussy = good
Getting divorced = good
Lusting after your own daughter = good

Never have never will.

No need to lie.

Wut?
Christian teaching is that people must remain virgins until they greet their newly wedded spouses in the marital bed, and they may not stray from it thereafter. If you say "wut" you must come from other faith.

No need to lie.

Wut?
Christian teaching is that people must remain virgins until they greet their newly wedded spouses in the marital bed, and they may not stray from it thereafter. If you say "wut" you must come from other faith.
Believe that's all 3 abrahamic faiths.
I dont believe in man made gods

No need to lie.

Wut?
Believe that's all 3 abrahamic faiths.
I dont believe in man made gods

Well. That's the stuff that has been sold to us, particularly to us females. There seems to be no one here to explain it.

LOL!

giphy.gif

McCabe/Avanetti 2020!

that's not even original.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........... CrusaderFrank - that's what i thought... just a smily. no thoughts about donny from queens & his friendship with jeffery?

Once again super twat, this wouldn't of been an issue

If you fuckers would of removed the rapist Bill from office..

The left lowered the bar so low, no one cares

Congratulations...

<pfffft>

i didn't even vote for bill, asshole... but you voted for trump.

lol...CONgrats..............................

Forum List

Back