Is Manafort Trump’s Russian Handler?

Mods couldn’t wait to get this thread out of sight. Too funny!

Mods are sane.

You're not.
Got to give the halfwits credit. They still try to perpetuate every lie, no matter how many times it falls flat on its face
When did it ever fall on its face?
You mean that he is telling him what to do from prison? It would never work you fool a handler has to have access to not only the person he is handling but access to those he is doing the handling for.
Unless you think he was and is sneaking in and out of prison.

Might want to look at everyone of you idiots lover Mueller. He found nothing though his democrat handlers forced him to not completely exhonerarte Trump for possible smaller crimes that they could not prosecute.
He only went to prison last year, dumbass. He’s been living in Trump Tower since 2004.
As youas you said last year.

You and that idiot actually think that Manafort and Putin got him the Aprenprentice gig? Damn I guess all the networks must be owned by Putin.
The crazy just runs out one end or the other from you and other left idiots.

Doubt it. I think Putin handles Trump personally, and in fact requires very little handling other than dangling future funding and a Trump Moscow project.

In 2012, Barack Obama kowtowed and swore loyalty to Vladimir Putin in the now famous "more flexible" declaration. In 2014, Russia invaded the Ukraine. The government of Ukraine BEGGED the Obama regime for help against the invading Russians. Obama sent TV Dinners and blankets in response to the pleas of the dying Ukrainians. Obama kept his word to Putin.

In 2017, Russia again began aggression against Ukraine, but Potentate Obamugabe was gone, now Donald Trump was president. Instead of TV dinners, Trump sent Javelin Anti-Tank missiles to Ukraine to kill the invading Russians, to blow the motherfuckers straight to hell.

Tell me, WHICH president is a Russian asset? :dunno:

Trump, but not for Ukraine military support policy, until this year. I don't think Obama was supporting Putin in his Ukraine policy. Militarily, we are often quite conservative with initial aide, and not quick to send it until we are pretty sure who is going to use it and how it is going to used. Ukraine, having the 2nd largest standing army in eastern Europe had and has significant military might in the face of 2 motorized rifle regiments, but there was and is a significant amount of civilians supportive to Russia. I would rather give them food, communications, advisors and other non lethal support, before I actually knew to friendly(?) situation on the ground. I always like the way non military people characterize food support as TV dinners. I never saw TV dinners in the supply system. Do the little tv tables come with them? Make no mistake about it, in the lowest per capita income country on the continent, during winter when Russia was cutting off fuel supply in the pipeline, food and blankets were deeply appreciated, as were the "advisors", trainers, liaison personnel, necessary to assess in person the situation on the ground as far as friendly, enemy, political, etc. But, don't mind me, I'm just a talented armature.

Ah, so you're stupid and a pathological liar. Pretty typical for a democrat.

{Russian President Vladimir Putin’s seizure of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in early 2014 was the direct result of Obama’s promised flexibility. The Obama-Biden administration effectively did nothing in response. That didn’t jeopardize U.S. national security? As the Washington Examiner reported:

Following Russia’s annexation of Crimea, Putin escalated support to separatists in eastern Ukraine that resided in areas with a majority of ethnic Russians. Reserve officers in the Russian military, who also had ties to the Russian military intelligence agency known as the GRU, commanded the rebels in attacks. By June 2014, the Ukrainian military said that Russia had massed more than 40,000 troops on Ukraine’s border and deployed about 7,000 to 10,000 Russian soldiers inside Ukraine.}

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/10/trump_gave_ukraine_what_obama_withheld.html
Good information, but does not mean I am stupid and certainly not lying. The way Russia moves to take over, countries starts as an intelligence operation. Many Russians or Russian trained locals are infiltrated into the society, government, military, media, etc. They increase the instability from the inside, garnering local support, making it easier when the time comes to actually move troops in. In a situation where Russian supporting partisans and in fact Russian operative are in place in local institutions of government adding , it is safer (unless you favored putting troops in, actually responding in without knowing the extent or Russian control of government function, turning a proxy war into a direct USA/Russia war unsupported by NATO) to provide non-lethal aid in the beginning. Bullets and weapons systems provided without control may will have ended in control of Russian operatives. I see the Russian model of infiltrating and retaking Ukraine as the model for how they plan to take back other break away republics in eastern Europe all the way back to the border of NATO signature countries, of which Ukraine was not and is not. If the numbers you quoted are correct as you reported from 2015, they far exeed the number I was aware of, but only bolster my feeling of support for the non-lethal aid support while assessing the situation on the ground and aiding in the cleanup where possible Russian influence peddlers inside Ukraine as NATO has and is bolstering troop and equipment numbers in NATO aligned countries in eastern Europe. I am not really sure which side you are supporting, NATO or Russia. As a former cold warrior I support NATO.

Mods couldn’t wait to get this thread out of sight. Too funny!

Mods are sane.

You're not.
Got to give the halfwits credit. They still try to perpetuate every lie, no matter how many times it falls flat on its face
When did it ever fall on its face?

Bueller? Bueller?
Oops, I mean Mueller......Mueller?
Do you actually believe Mueller exonerated Trump, just because Americans can’t be bothered to read?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You're both stupid and dishonest, as is so common for Communists.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

Good information, but does not mean I am stupid and certainly not lying.
No, you’re not. I wanted to see who you were replying to (I have the idiot you replied to on IGNORE because of his history of posting bullshit) so I unblocked long enough to refute his bullshit once again.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s seizure of the Crimean Peninsula from Ukraine in early 2014 was the direct result of Obama’s promised flexibility. The Obama-Biden administration effectively did nothing in response.

From noted Liberal rag Forbes in August, 2016:

Prolonged Sanctions Rip Into Russian Economy, Causing Angst For Putin

*snip*

Since Russia's annexation of Crimea in March, 2014, the U.S. and EU have also leveled sanctions against Russia several times, tightening restrictions on major Russian state banks and corporations, including blacklisting dozens of Russian officials and firms, including energy firms. Three major state oil firms have been targeted: Rosneft , Transneft and Gazprom Neft, the oil unit of gas giant Gazprom.

Russian banks and Gazprom’s ability to secure long term funding in U.S. dollars were also blocked. The U.S. and EU also banned exports of services and technology to Russian state oil firms engaged in Arctic and deep-water and unconventional oil and gas exploration and production.

Sanctions still hitting Russian energy projects

Sanctions have hit Russian energy companies hard, especially its longer term projects. In late April, independent Russian energy companies Lukoil and Novatek , told attendees at the annual IHS CERAWeek energy conference in Houston that they were feeling the sting of the sanctions. "We feel the impact of sanctions, but we need some time for Russia and the industry to adjust," said Lukoil CEO and founder Vagit Alekperov.

One Novatek project, the massive $27 billion Yamal LNG project to be built in the Russian Arctic, has suffered considerable setbacks. Prohibited from securing financing in U.S. dollars, it scrambled for at least a year in search of funds and finally turned to Chinese banks, which are more expensive and less flexible than Western funding.

Moreover, when Russia’s oil production starts to decline, new oil discoveries will be needed while lack of access to Western technology for offshore drilling will have repercussions for Russia’s oil industry for years to come. Unable to replace declining production, Moscow's’ state coffers will also decline. As much as half of the offshore and fracking technology used by Russia comes from the West.

*snip*

However, Iran's sanction problems are quickly fading while Russia's have no end in sight.

Yeah, until Putin’s Puppet came along:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/02/19/trump-got-secret-plan-to-lift-russia-sanctions

So don’t believe Rightwing revisionist history and especially liars like Uncensored2008.

One of the wingnuts in this thread laughed about Mark Burnett being involved.

741A4966-5ABC-483C-AB8D-D1FCC01EC4E7.jpeg
7CF3F7ED-500E-4A26-BEA3-EE43D7DEEC9C.jpeg
4DC55C8C-FEC1-4146-9249-8F0E259FEF9F.jpeg

Forum List

Back