Is Kamala Harris less likable than bag lady Hillary

Is Kamala Harris less likable than Hillary

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

The decendent of slave owners...is fuckin annoying beyond belief ..

Parking lot of fat women

Vote early vote often
Carton of Newport available for black voters who vote the correct way

The decendent of slave owners...is fuckin annoying beyond belief ..

Parking lot of fat women

Vote early vote often
Carton of Newport available for black voters who vote the correct way

Yeah, I never thought I would find someone that was comparably repulsive to Hillary. Hillary just had decades on decades of being evil and disgusting.

But somehow..... by some black magic.... she has been able to really compete with Hillary on least likeability.

They're pretty close. They've both made major contributions toward making pant suits unsellable. Who the hell would want to look or act like those two skankers? Stick with Trumpy

Sadly, many women politicians are even more obnoxious than the men.

Although Ms. Nancy is the worst (how dare she tear up the State of the Union speech! Dang! Who does she think she is?!), Ms. Hillary and Ms. Kamala are right up there with her.

And, oh yes, don't forget that Senator from Hawaii who yelled "Hell no" to a Supreme Court nomination.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single demure and humble and respectful female politician.

That stereotype about women being more nurturing and patient and gentle than men apparently does not apply to politics.

Well, Hillary called blacks "superpredators" when her husband and Biden passed legislation to lock them up in record numbers, and the Ho sure got on board with that...

At least 127,000 blacks and Hispanics were sent to prison in California during the time Kamala Harris served as the state’s attorney general, The Washington Free Beacon is reporting.

Harris, now serving in the U.S. Senate, is currently running for the Democratic nomination for president.

The Free Beacon, in data obtained from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, said at least 44,172 black offenders and 83,370 Hispanic offenders were sent to California prisons between n 2011 and 2016. By comparison 48,761 whites and 11,182 “other” were incarcerated during that time.

Many of those were prosecuted by her office or that of a state attorney who reported to her, the Free Beacon noted.

The website pointed out that the numbers translate into 23.6 percent of new inmates being black and 44.5 percent being Hispanic. According to the Free Beacon, The U.S. Census Bureau estimated 39.1 percent of Californians were Hispanic/Latino and 6.5 percent were black or African American.

Sadly, many women politicians are even more obnoxious than the men.

Although Ms. Nancy is the worst (how dare she tear up the State of the Union speech! Dang! Who does she think she is?!), Ms. Hillary and Ms. Kamala are right up there with her.

And, oh yes, don't forget that Senator from Hawaii who yelled "Hell no" to a Supreme Court nomination.

Come to think of it, I can't think of a single demure and humble and respectful female politician.

That stereotype about women being more nurturing and patient and gentle than men apparently does not apply to politics.

the image of nancy CAREFULLY and NEATLY aligning the pages of the speech before she,
with, shitty audacity, TORE THE BUNCH apart---
will live in my mind forever (uhm---till death do us part)

Harris is a dumbass racist--much less likable
Progs thinking a step or two ahead. Biden wins, she becomes the conduit of power. More macabre decisions done behind the general population's back with many of them ending up approving of the decisions they were not part of. I believe without good economic growth that they will curb social security/medicare for the aged to some degree at some point.

Forum List

Back