Is Kamala Harris Black?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

She's an anchor baby. Her parents were both here on visa's and neither were citizens when she was born here.

Her great great grand parents ran a plantation and owned slaves in Jamaica.

• Banned
She's an anchor baby. Her parents were both here on visa's and neither were citizens when she was born here.

Her great great grand parents ran a plantation and owned slaves in Jamaica.

Well now, that sure adds to the picture....thanks!

REVEALED: Kamala Harris’ Father Admitted She Is Descended From Slave Owners
REVEALED: Kamala Harris' Father Admitted She Is Descended From Slave Owners - Big League Politics

KAMALA HARRIS’ JAMAICAN HERITAGE - UPDATED - 14.01.2019 - Jamaica Global Online

"It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

• Banned
When she wasn't sleeping with Willy Brown, here's her husband ticket into Kali high society:

gettyimages-459964950-e1496937199900.jpg

. . . needless to say, her father is not impressed with her candidacy.

I would expect the DNC to be pushing her, de Blasio, Warren or Booker if Biden falters. She is definitely an insider globalist that has sold her soul.

Well according to Lefites you are acting white (and thus not black) IF (Any one of these will disqualify you from being black)
1) you vote Republican
2) Speak English well
3) Read a book
4) Go to school
5) Don't depend on Government
6) Don't fuck every person you see and then you don't have tons of kids and abortions
7) Are a Capitalist
8) Believe in yourself
9) Haven't been arrested
10) Haven't been in a protest

There are more, but lets start with these....

and that sad thing is it does hold black people back......it's not whitey, it's black people doing int

No, ‘Acting White’ Has Not Been Debunked

This week’s topic: black teens calling their nerdy black peers “white” for liking school. It’s a problem, because too often, black kids who want to fit in end up letting their grades slip.

So now the Democrats have a fake indian, a fake black, and a fake hispanic running for POTUS. What a joke....:laugh2::laughing0301:

Since Kamala Harris made a spectacle of herself last night with Creepy Joe, I started wondering just how "black" she is. She's brought scrutiny on herself by basing almost her entire platform for the presidency on race, claiming victimhood and championing everything from reparations for slavery to every form of special treatment imaginable for negroes. So the question is....is Kamala Harris black, and the answer is, she's not even dark complected: :eusa_naughty:

harris.jpg

She's half Jamaican and half India indian. She didn't grow up in the hardscrabble streets of Oakland, but in Montreal. Her parents were both college professors and although they divorced when she was young, she never wanted for anything. She has straight hair, an anglo nose, thin lips and a white husband. So the only conclusion possible is that she's "black" when it's convenient for her political career and white for her social life.

That’s cool

Trump was born in Jamaica too

Who does Kamala's scam remind me of? Rachel Dolezal maybe?

rachel0608-1559942188.jpg

Ever since Obama was president, there has been an ongoing debate about "Natural Born Citizen," and whether ones parents had to be citizens.

Nationalists believe that ones parents have to be citizens, globalists and folks that believe the 14th amendment applies to persons other than native Americans and slaves, and believe it applies to every person across the globe passing through the territory of the United States whether or not their parents are U.S. citizens.

Since the election of Obama, and with all the cases being thrown out of court due to his father not being a citizen, the issue seems to be settled. No one questions whether the Ford foundation or the globalists intel agencies are trying to create Manchurian candidates.

. . but the fact remains, her allegiance is with the global elites and global politics, not with American interests.

FACT CHECK: Is Kamala Harris Not Eligible to Serve as U.S. President?

harris.jpg

That’s cool

Trump was born in Jamaica too
See the problem with rightwinger is his lefty buddies fall for this shit.....Trump was born in Queens, so rightwinger is technically correct, but he's trying to fool people and is a lie by omission........Jamaica is a section on Queens that Trump was born in.......Not the island......nice try rightwinger..

Forum List

Back