Is John Boehner gay?

Not that there is anything wrong with that..

Its just that fundamentalists like to know for sure..

I notice he tends to cry a lot. Gays have been known to cry when they get emotional.

He also spends a lot of time on his tan

Does he listen to show tunes?

I heard he frequents Piano Bars in the DC area. Not that is anything wrong with that.

Well, YOU would know....

So, the whole "Racist!!!" bullshit didn't quite work, so you idiots are gonna try "Faggot!!!", huh?

What offensive language...

There is nothing wrong with John Boehner being a gay American. The country has progressed to the point where we can accept a gay Speaker of the House. If John Boehner wants to weep in public, it is his right to do so

The country has moved a long way from Ed Muskie who saw his Presidential aspirations disappear for crying in public.

Boehner: I'm watching Nanc go pit-a-pat, said I can do that, I can do that!

One morning Nanc put down her gavel...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91j4iLcv178[/ame]

Not that there is anything wrong with that..

Its just that fundamentalists like to know for sure..

I notice he tends to cry a lot. Gays have been known to cry when they get emotional.

He also spends a lot of time on his tan

Does he listen to show tunes?

Is he gay? After the way the Democrats got bi-ch slapped on election day, I'd have to think he's freakin' ecstatic.

So, the whole "Racist!!!" bullshit didn't quite work, so you idiots are gonna try "Faggot!!!", huh?

What offensive language...

There is nothing wrong with John Boehner being a gay American. The country has progressed to the point where we can accept a gay Speaker of the House. If John Boehner wants to weep in public, it is his right to do so

The country has moved a long way from Ed Muskie who saw his Presidential aspirations disappear for crying in public.
I agree there's nothing wrong with being gay. That's what puzzles me when I see leftists using homosexuality as an insult.

Forum List

Back