Is Jesus woke?

Got it. Different requirements for different people, right?

No. The requirement is Jesus Sermon on the Mount in Matthew: seek FIRST the Kingdom of God, and all these things will be given unto you.

Seek FIRST

The rich man didn't seek God first. He idolized his riches.

You have to understand the Bible to interpret the Bible. Otherwise, you're just ripping verses way out of context.

No. The requirement is Jesus Sermon on the Mount in Matthew: seek FIRST the Kingdom of God, and all these things will be given unto you.

Seek FIRST

You have to understand the Bible to interpret the Bible. Otherwise, you're just ripping verses way out of context.

Jesus broke the law...???
Yeah he worked on Sunday

All laws are the same no difference. Jesus broke the law yet says no laws shall be broken, so how does that work in your world?

Moreover, nowhere in the Bible does God teach that "all laws are the same, no difference". Have you ever read the Books of Law in the OT? I mean. The penalties are clear and they very clearly outline how different laws have different penalties.

Yeah he worked on Sunday

He broke heads of grain off the stalks of wheat. The Pharisees wanted to call that working to catch Him in some kind of trap...rather like you are doing here, yes? Jesus emphasized what is the spirit of the law, what does it mean? Does it REALLY mean you can't feed yourself?

Please.

Moreover, nowhere in the Bible does God teach that "all laws are the same, no difference". Have you ever read the Books of Law in the OT? I mean. The penalties are clear and they very clearly outline how different laws have different penalties.
Of course I have I am talking Matthew 5:17 JESUS fucking said no laws shall be changed and he broke his own fucking law

He broke heads of grain off the stalks of wheat. The Pharisees wanted to call that working to catch Him in some kind of trap...rather like you are doing here, yes? Jesus emphasized what is the spirit of the law, what does it mean? Does it REALLY mean you can't feed yourself?

Please.
That's work also healing on a Sunday is work, Jesus said wouldn't you save your own animals on a sunday?

That's work

Of course I have I am talking Matthew 5:17 JESUS fucking said no laws shall be changed and he broke his own fucking law

Okay, as I suspected. You have rejected Him. That's your right, of course. I have done what I could.

I suspect you're angry because you would maybe accept Him but there's a sin you don't want to give up. Right. You know you're not supposed to clean up your act before you accept Jesus. That's His job, helping you clean up your act. He's very good at it, thank God.

Really. I mean that.

Okay, as I suspected. You have rejected Him. That's your right, of course. I have done what I could.

I suspect you're angry because you would maybe accept Him but there's a sin you don't want to give up. Right. You know you're not supposed to clean up your act before you accept Jesus. That's His job, helping you clean up your act. He's very good at it, thank God.

Really. I mean that.
I haven't rejected him , you are just like the other mental Christian cult who insist there is no contridictions in the bible and you make stuff up and justify idiotic logic

Not at all. It's in the meaning "One thing you lack".

I think you're stretching, trying to catch me in some loophole. Right.
Just trying to get a strait answer. So far, just a lot of tapdancing. When the man asked what he must do to gain eternal life, Jesus told him he had to sell everything. Was Jesus singling him out from everybody else to give him an extra requirement? That would have been a dick move, wouldn't it?

Just trying to get a strait answer. So far, just a lot of tapdancing. When the man asked what he must do to gain eternal life, Jesus told him he had to sell everything. Was Jesus singling him out from everybody else to give him an extra requirement? That would have been a dick move, wouldn't it?
You don't get it Jesus is a personal god, heck Jesus mocked Peter didn't he? when Peter said he would disown Jesus

Seek FIRST

I see. So if you are going to follow Jesus, you better do it before you make any money, otherwise, you have to sell everything. Kirk Cameron, the actor became a Christian after he had already made a lot of money in Growing Pains. Did he have to sell all that and start fresh?

Seek FIRST

Speaking of idolatry

f92d67ac8d83d836171190d438cd80e8.jpg

Jesus loves people who get abortions.

Jesus loves the gays.

Jesus loves the blacks.

Jesus loves the Asians.

Jesus loves gun owners.

Jesus loves the homeless.

Jesus loves the criminals.

Jesus loves the trans.

Jesus loves the stoners.

After a while you have to ask yourself, is Jesus woke?

What's the point of purposefully twisting what Jesus said?

Exactly so is Paul wrong by saying drunks (addicts) won't go to heaven in Galatians chapter 5 and Ephesians chapter5?
Are you referencing 1 Corinthians 6:9?

Are you not aware that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Make no mistake--neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sensualists, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor rapacious men, nor drunkards, nor slanderers, nor robbers shall inherit the Kingdom of God?

The Kingdom of God is not just the afterlife. It is our Kingdom life here on earth. By the grace of God we are given the Kingdom. Still, the kingdom gift comes with obligations, that of love of God and love of people. One can become so centered on one's own desires and vices, there is little left to extend to others. Everyone can enter, but not everyone will want to when it means giving up one's own selfish desires. Turn away from (repent) of these types of behaviors and make time for others.

Forum List

Back