Is it wrong to be anti-Semitic?

Let’s add it up!

Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love. And if a Christian speaks out of against these things, they are hatefully label ed as being anti-Semitic. A Christian cannot hate anyone including Jews, but a Christian also has the obligation to speak out against evil in whatever form it takes. This being the case being called and anti-Semite, in light of what is happening in the world, is the greatest compliment one can bestow upon a Christian.

Anti-semite refers to ignorant bigots who hate a whole group of people because they worship differently than they do. In your case- you are a bigot for Christ- an anti-semite Jew hater for Christ.

No different than bragging that you are a racist who despises blacks.

I meet none of your criteria for bigot. I have absolutely nothing against Torah Jews because have done nothing to hurt the world or its people. Unfortunately, this cannot be said for Talmud Jews or Rothschild Jews. When it comes to them, I am proud to be called and anti-Semite. Only an idiot or a fool wouldn't be. How anyone can back and support evil escapes me completely. Especially when the idiot in question calls himself a Christian.

You can believe whatever you want and you have the right to say and/ or write anything you want about your beliefs
Your beliefs only become an issue when your actions based upon them are illegal

You noticed, I hope, I refrained from using the words right or wrong

I certainly appreciate you not using the words right or wrong. My only interest as a soldier of Jesus Christ is the truth. The truth is not right or wrong, it is true.

There is little truth in your post.

Jesus was a Jew.

He believed in the same 'book' that modern Jews believe in- what Christians call the Old Testament.

That you would call Jesus's family 'evil' just shows how deluded and hateful you are.

Wrong! Zionist Jews do not believe in the Old Testament. Only Torah Jews do.

Jews against Zionism -True Torah Jews

Let’s add it up!

Modern Jews (not Torah Jews) are anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-God, anti-Muslim, anti-humanity, anti-truth, anti-justice, and anti-love. And if a Christian speaks out of against these things, they are hatefully label ed as being anti-Semitic. A Christian cannot hate anyone including Jews, but a Christian also has the obligation to speak out against evil in whatever form it takes. This being the case being called and anti-Semite, in light of what is happening in the world, is the greatest compliment one can bestow upon a Christian.

Anti-semite refers to ignorant bigots who hate a whole group of people because they worship differently than they do. In your case- you are a bigot for Christ- an anti-semite Jew hater for Christ.

BOTH IDENTITY THIEVES: TALMUDIC ZIONIST JUDAISM vs TORAH ANTI-ZIONIST JUDAISM

.[/QUOTE]

The only thing a human being is obligated to be is fair, just, reasonable, and caring. This is what men, not God, require of each other. If a man fails any of these tests, he is curse upon the rest of us. Plug Christian into this on the positive side and Zionism into the equation on the negative side. Because of central banking, the Zionists have all the money, so the negative side is winning and I am a voice crying out in the wilderness with no one to hear me.[/QUOTE]

I challenge you to define...
o Fair
o Just
o Reasonable
o Caring

They are more than just words.[/QUOTE]

You challenge me to define? I challenge you to talk a long walk off a short pier. Write back when you have completed this task.

The only thing a human being is obligated to be is fair, just, reasonable, and caring. This is what men, not God, require of each other. If a man fails any of these tests, he is curse upon the rest of us. Plug Christian into this on the positive side and Zionism into the equation on the negative side. Because of central banking, the Zionists have all the money, so the negative side is winning and I am a voice crying out in the wilderness with no one to hear me.[/QUOTE]

o Fair
o Just
o Reasonable
o Caring

You challenge me to define? I challenge you to talk a long walk off a short pier. Write back when you have completed this task.[/QUOTE]
All you have are general platitudes.
A society cannot be civilized if everyone gets to define every behavior subjectively.

Let’s add it up!

Actually no that's not what it means. The OP started out with a bogus definition in his first sentence. Semite has nothing to do with a religion; it's a cultural/linguistic term. An Arab Muslim is as Semitic as an Israeli Jew --- whether either of them practice a religion or not. For that matter so is an Ethiopian Christian who speaks Amharic.

I made that point at the beginning of the thread (post 7) but the OP ran away from it.

Let’s add it up!

Actually no that's not what it means. The OP started out with a bogus definition in his first sentence. Semite has nothing to do with a religion; it's a cultural/linguistic term. An Arab Muslim is as Semitic as an Israeli Jew --- whether either of them practice a religion or not. For that matter so is an Ethiopian Christian who speaks Amharic.

I made that point at the beginning of the thread (post 7) but the OP ran away from it.

While you are technically correct- that is in a pure sense what anti-semitic means- in ordinary- and common language- the term is used to identify the ignorant bigots who choose to hate a whole people based upon their being Jewish.

While Anti-Jew would be more accurate, it is not the commonly used term for the bigots are Anti-Jew.

You can believe whatever you want and you have the right to say and/ or write anything you want about your beliefs
Your beliefs only become an issue when your actions based upon them are illegal

You noticed, I hope, I refrained from using the words right or wrong

I certainly appreciate you not using the words right or wrong. My only interest as a soldier of Jesus Christ is the truth. The truth is not right or wrong, it is true.

There is little truth in your post.

Jesus was a Jew.

He believed in the same 'book' that modern Jews believe in- what Christians call the Old Testament.

That you would call Jesus's family 'evil' just shows how deluded and hateful you are.

Wrong! Zionist Jews do not believe in the Old Testament. Only Torah Jews do.

Jews against Zionism -True Torah Jews

Those are made up definitions by bigots like you.

The Jews of Israel do indeed believe in the Old Testament- more so than Christians do.

Let’s add it up!

I meet none of your criteria for bigot. I have absolutely nothing against Torah Jews because have done nothing to hurt the world or its people. Unfortunately, this cannot be said for Talmud Jews or Rothschild Jews. .

No different than bragging that you are a racist who despises blacks

Let’s add it up!

While you are technically correct- that is in a pure sense what anti-semitic means- in ordinary- and common language- the term is used to identify the ignorant bigots who choose to hate a whole people based upon their being Jewish.

While Anti-Jew would be more accurate, it is not the commonly used term for the bigots are Anti-Jew.

That usage makes no sense then, since Arabs/Moslems are also "Semites". I have to question how "common" it is. Some wag starting a thread with a bogus definition because he doesn't know any better doesn't quite meet that mark.

"Anti Semitism" as it was discussed in the Jewish Encyclopedia dating back to 1906:

A modern word expressing antagonism to the political and social equality of Jews.

The term "Anti-Semitism" has its origin in the ethnological theory that the Jews, as Semites, are entirely different from the Aryan, or Indo-European, populations and can never be amalgamated with them. The word implies that the Jews are not opposed on account of their religion, but on account of their racial characteristics. As such are mentioned: greed, a special aptitude for money-making, aversion to hard work, clannishness and obtrusiveness, lack of social tact, and especially of patriotism. Finally, the term is used to justify resentment for every crime or objectionable act committed by any individual Jew.
ANTI-SEMITISM - JewishEncyclopedia.com

The word “anti” means opposed to. Therefore, generally speaking being anti-Semitic means a person who is opposed to Jews. However, as used today, being anti-Semitic is something far worse than just being opposed to Judaism. To be sure, today the implication of the word is that an anti-Semite is an irrational Jew hater, to such a degree, they believe the Holocaust was a justifiable way of dealing with Jews. Clearly, most anti-Semites do not believe Jews should be cleansed from the world and this being the case, one must ask, short of the obvious depravity of the idea just addressed, are there valid reasons for Christians or anyone for that matter, to be anti-Semitic?

Judaism, the religion, is far older than Christianity. Its early holy book is the Torah which in many passages heralded the coming of the Messiah. In keeping with this prophesy, Jesus Christ was born and many Jews rightfully accepted Christ as the Messiah. However, many did not because of His message of brotherhood and love among men, instead of religion where its followers were superior to everyone else. The Pharisees rejected Jesus because they sought a warrior Messiah, who would free them from Roman rule and set up hierarchal kingdom on earth where Jesus would be King and they would be his ministers. For these reasons, with the Pharisees taking the lead, Jesus was declared a heretic and the Jews petitioned Rome to put Him to death. This the Romans did even though they could find no fault with Jesus. Thus, early Jews became anti-Christ and bear direct responsibility for His murder.

Seventy years after the death of Jesus, the Pharisees having problems with reconciling prophesies of the Torah with the ministry of Jesus, decided that the Torah would no longer be their holiest book and they would write the book which ruled the religious life of Jews. This book they called the Talmud, established a new Jewish religion which raised anti-Christianity a level bordering on insanity. Not only was Jesus portrayed as a Shaman, liar, and practitioner of black magic, he was also condemned to be in hell boiling in a cauldron of excrement. In addition to these abominations, the Jews, still believing they were God’s chosen people, were allowed to lie to, cheat, and even murder Christians and other non-Jews. In other words, the Talmud not only made the Jews anti-Christian, it also made them anti-Humanity. And it is practicing these beliefs over the past 2,000 years, which has resulted in expulsion of the Jews from a plethora of the nations of the world.

Now we come to modern times and in light of their abominable history, Jewish leaders decided the Jews must have a nation of their own. For the purpose of gaining control of the oil in the Middle East, the Rothschild’s picked up the banner of Zionism and by engineering Americas entry into WWI on the wrong side, embroiling the world in WWII, resulting in the early and horrible death of over 50 million people, the Jews established the nation of Israel on top of the corpses of these unfortunate and innocent people. And now the Jews have engaged the United States in wars to enslave the nations of Islam. Toward this end, our government, the government bequeathed us by the Founding Fathers, has been destroyed. Even worse, Christianity has been rendered a Godless and hateful religion which condones theft, murder, and war crimes.

Let’s add it up!

Jews are anti God?
Simply validates bigotry is due to ignorance.

The word “anti” means opposed to. Therefore, generally speaking being anti-Semitic means a person who is opposed to Jews. However, as used today, being anti-Semitic is something far worse than just being opposed to Judaism. To be sure, today the implication of the word is that an anti-Semite is an irrational Jew hater, to such a degree, they believe the Holocaust was a justifiable way of dealing with Jews. Clearly, most anti-Semites do not believe Jews should be cleansed from the world and this being the case, one must ask, short of the obvious depravity of the idea just addressed, are there valid reasons for Christians or anyone for that matter, to be anti-Semitic?

Judaism, the religion, is far older than Christianity. Its early holy book is the Torah which in many passages heralded the coming of the Messiah. In keeping with this prophesy, Jesus Christ was born and many Jews rightfully accepted Christ as the Messiah. However, many did not because of His message of brotherhood and love among men, instead of religion where its followers were superior to everyone else. The Pharisees rejected Jesus because they sought a warrior Messiah, who would free them from Roman rule and set up hierarchal kingdom on earth where Jesus would be King and they would be his ministers. For these reasons, with the Pharisees taking the lead, Jesus was declared a heretic and the Jews petitioned Rome to put Him to death. This the Romans did even though they could find no fault with Jesus. Thus, early Jews became anti-Christ and bear direct responsibility for His murder.

Seventy years after the death of Jesus, the Pharisees having problems with reconciling prophesies of the Torah with the ministry of Jesus, decided that the Torah would no longer be their holiest book and they would write the book which ruled the religious life of Jews. This book they called the Talmud, established a new Jewish religion which raised anti-Christianity a level bordering on insanity. Not only was Jesus portrayed as a Shaman, liar, and practitioner of black magic, he was also condemned to be in hell boiling in a cauldron of excrement. In addition to these abominations, the Jews, still believing they were God’s chosen people, were allowed to lie to, cheat, and even murder Christians and other non-Jews. In other words, the Talmud not only made the Jews anti-Christian, it also made them anti-Humanity. And it is practicing these beliefs over the past 2,000 years, which has resulted in expulsion of the Jews from a plethora of the nations of the world.

Now we come to modern times and in light of their abominable history, Jewish leaders decided the Jews must have a nation of their own. For the purpose of gaining control of the oil in the Middle East, the Rothschild’s picked up the banner of Zionism and by engineering Americas entry into WWI on the wrong side, embroiling the world in WWII, resulting in the early and horrible death of over 50 million people, the Jews established the nation of Israel on top of the corpses of these unfortunate and innocent people. And now the Jews have engaged the United States in wars to enslave the nations of Islam. Toward this end, our government, the government bequeathed us by the Founding Fathers, has been destroyed. Even worse, Christianity has been rendered a Godless and hateful religion which condones theft, murder, and war crimes.

Let’s add it up!

Must really piss you off knowing Jesus was a Jew.

"Anti Semitism" as it was discussed in the Jewish Encyclopedia dating back to 1906:

A modern word expressing antagonism to the political and social equality of Jews.

The term "Anti-Semitism" has its origin in the ethnological theory that the Jews, as Semites, are entirely different from the Aryan, or Indo-European, populations and can never be amalgamated with them. The word implies that the Jews are not opposed on account of their religion, but on account of their racial characteristics. As such are mentioned: greed, a special aptitude for money-making, aversion to hard work, clannishness and obtrusiveness, lack of social tact, and especially of patriotism. Finally, the term is used to justify resentment for every crime or objectionable act committed by any individual Jew.

Yeah yeah I'm sure given the appropriately biased web page one can find any misdefinition for anything. Don't even get me started on the word "Liberal". However the dictionary and conventional wisdoms say it with more accuracy:

>> [sem-ahyt or, esp. British, see-mahyt]
noun
a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. << (Dictionary.com)

>> The term Semitic people or semitic cultures (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was a historical term for people or cultures who speak or spoke the Semitic languages.[1][2][3] The racial or ethnic use of the term, together with the parallel terms Hamitic and Japhetic, is now obsolete.[1][2][3] << (Wiki)​

If the definition of Semitic is not limited only to Jews, as we see above ---- then anti-Semitic cannot be limited to only Jews either. Therefore "anti-Semitism" would be a prejudice against the cultures of Jews, Arabs and Amharic Ethiopians, to name the major entities. If one is against Jewish culture but not against Arab culture -- then you can't be "anti-Semitic" because they're under the same categorizational umbrella. It doesn't get to switch on and off like a light.

Basically it would be like describing someone as "anti-white" when what you really mean is that the subject doesn't like Norwegians.

Last edited:

Yeah yeah I'm sure given the appropriately biased web page one can find any misdefinition for anything. Don't even get me started on the word "Liberal". However the dictionary and conventional wisdoms say it with more accuracy:

>> [sem-ahyt or, esp. British, see-mahyt]
noun
a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. << (Dictionary.com)

>> The term Semitic people or semitic cultures (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was a historical term for people or cultures who speak or spoke the Semitic languages.[1][2][3] The racial or ethnic use of the term, together with the parallel terms Hamitic and Japhetic, is now obsolete.[1][2][3] << (Wiki)​

If the definition of Semitic is not limited only to Jews, as we see above ---- then anti-Semitic cannot be limited to only Jews either. Therefore "anti-Semitism" would be a prejudice against the cultures of Jews, Arabs and Amharic Ethiopians, to name the major entities. If one is against Jewish culture but not against Arab culture -- then you can't be "anti-Semitic" because they're under the same categorizational umbrella. It doesn't get to switch on and off like a light.

Well apparently the Jews think that they own the phrase. Oops, does that make me anti semitic, it's difficult to tell anymore where the line is drawn.:uhoh3:

.[/QUOTE] Anti-semite refers to ignorant bigots who hate a whole group of people because they worship differently than they do. In your case- you are a bigot for Christ- an anti-semite Jew hater for Christ.

No different than bragging that you are a racist who despises blacks.[/QUOTE]

You said it yourself, "Anti-Semitic refers to ignorant bigots who hate a whole group of people. The people we are talking about are Semites or more specifically, Jews. There are two types of Jews; Torah Jews and Talmudic Jews; both are Semitic people. I support Torah Jews and stand against Talmudic Jews because the are the evil side of the family. This situation eliminates me from being anti-Semitic. Where does this leave us? I do not know about you, but it leaves me being anti-Talmudic and anti-Zionist. I wear these two "anti's" and a badge of honor and also hold that any Christian who doesn't has fallen to the wiles of the anti-Christ.

QUOTE] There is little truth in your post. Jesus was a Jew. He believed in the same 'book' that modern Jews believe in- what Christians call the Old Testament.
That you would call Jesus's family 'evil' just shows how deluded and hateful you are.[/QUOTE]

Jesus was Jew and so am I. We both are the descendants of Abraham. The difference between Jesus and other Jews is that Jesus is the Messiah and came in to the world to establish a New Covenant, not just with the Jews, but with all of mankind. I am a Jew who accepts Jesus as Lord and Savior. This is what makes me different from other Jews. I have found the they way, and they still are wandering in the wilderness searching for a Messiah, who they had put to death 2000 years ago. How truly sad!

Again, I am not anti-Semitic, I am anti-Zionist and any Christian who is not, is dupe, a fool, and a dummy that knows nothing of the religion they profess to believe.

[/QUOTE] You wouldn't recognize the truth if it slapped you in the face. [/QUOTE]

OUCH! Was that the truth or just someone who thinks he knows what the truth is, but does not. This is probably the case, because the truth does not need to slap someone in the face to known. All that is required, is that the person seeking the truth must not seek it while harboring a preconceived notion. Perhaps if you tried this, your eyes would be opened and not only will you find the truth, but God as well.

Is is "wrong" to be prejudiced against Jews or non-Christians?

For the OP, apparently not.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to explain why it is "apparently not? But only if it is not too much of strain on you brain. I would hate to see someone injure themselves by thinking.

The only thing a human being is obligated to be is fair, just, reasonable, and caring. This is what men, not God, require of each other. If a man fails any of these tests, he is curse upon the rest of us. Plug Christian into this on the positive side and Zionism into the equation on the negative side. Because of central banking, the Zionists have all the money, so the negative side is winning and I am a voice crying out in the wilderness with no one to hear me.

o Fair
o Just
o Reasonable
o Caring

You challenge me to define? I challenge you to talk a long walk off a short pier. Write back when you have completed this task.[/QUOTE]

All you have are general platitudes. A society cannot be civilized if everyone gets to define every behavior subjectively.[/QUOTE]

Would you please tell me and everyone else reading this thread how it is possible to not define behavior subjectively. And you claim the knowledge to speak of a civilized society. You do not even understand the fundamental nature of behavior and the human mind.

Forum List

Back