Is it waycist to criticize Islam?

Uh --- nnnnnno, Islam didn't did that, political terrorists did that. And no, Japan was not "fascist"; that was in Europe And no, fascist or not Japan killed a lot more than 2900 people and so did we.

uhhh yes, when terrorists kill for their version of islam, that belongs to islam

Uh huh.
So when Eric Rudolph or Scott Roeder or Robert Dear commits a bombing or a murder, that makes Christianism ---- what?

See what I mean? Can't have it both ways. If you're going with the old Association Fallacy, it doesn't come with an on/off switch.

Did Eric Rudolph kill for the purposes of his religion? was it part of a holy war or jihad complete with fatwas and Imam (priest, pastor, etc. ) support?

Edited to add: ok I didn't know about Rudolph, so I looked him up and he killed 2 and injured 120 in the name of his offshoot of Christianity in the 1990s. Fair enough, score one for your side.

Shall we do a body count now of Islam vs. Christian terrorist killing?

Last edited:
Japan was not "fascist

Japan had fascism as Italy? :cool:

Nope. It was confined to Europe.

not according to most historians, I'll take their word over your ignorant opinion

Link?

the Japanese believed they were the master race of asia, and it was coupled with a dictatorship that put race and nation ahead of the individual

Japanese propaganda during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This also brought them a sense of racial superiority to the Asian peoples they claimed to liberate that did much to undermine Japanese propaganda for racial unity.[75] Their "bright and strong" souls made them the superior race, and therefore their proper place was in the leadership of the Greater Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere.[76] Anyone not Japanese was an enemy – devilish, animalistic – including other Asian peoples such as the Chinese.[77] Strict racial segregation was maintained in conquered regions, and they were encouraged to think of themselves as "the world's foremost people."[78]

That ain't what "fascism" means. I axed for a link to your 'most historians' describing imperial Japan as "fascist". Apparently you don't have one.

From your own source though:

>> Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism[1][2] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe, influenced by national syndicalism. Fascism originated in Italy during World War I and spread to other European countries. Fascism opposes liberalism, Marxism and anarchism and is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][4]

Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes in the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilian and combatant. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[5][6] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[5][6] <<​

Uh --- nnnnnno, Islam didn't did that, political terrorists did that. And no, Japan was not "fascist"; that was in Europe And no, fascist or not Japan killed a lot more than 2900 people and so did we.

uhhh yes, when terrorists kill for their version of islam, that belongs to islam

Uh huh.
So when Eric Rudolph or Scott Roeder or Robert Dear commits a bombing or a murder, that makes Christianism ---- what?

See what I mean? Can't have it both ways. If you're going with the old Association Fallacy, it doesn't come with an on/off switch.

Did Eric Rudolph kill for the purposes of his religion? was it part of a holy war or jihad complete with fatwas and Imam (priest, pastor, etc. ) support?

He sure did. And since he kept it up over time we'd have to say yes it was a part of a "holy war".

As were all these people.

And then we can go to the Klan....

That's the nifty thing about Double Standards. You can shoot holes in 'em all day. :Boom2:

Japan had fascism as Italy? :cool:

not according to most historians, I'll take their word over your ignorant opinion

Link?

the Japanese believed they were the master race of asia, and it was coupled with a dictatorship that put race and nation ahead of the individual

This also brought them a sense of racial superiority to the Asian peoples they claimed to liberate that did much to undermine Japanese propaganda for racial unity.[75] Their "bright and strong" souls made them the superior race, and therefore their proper place was in the leadership of the Greater Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere.[76] Anyone not Japanese was an enemy – devilish, animalistic – including other Asian peoples such as the Chinese.[77] Strict racial segregation was maintained in conquered regions, and they were encouraged to think of themselves as "the world's foremost people."[78]

That ain't what "fascism" means. I axed for a link to your 'most historians' describing imperial Japan as "fascist". Apparently you don't have one.

>> Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism[1][2] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe, influenced by national syndicalism. Fascism originated in Italy during World War I and spread to other European countries. Fascism opposes liberalism, Marxism and anarchism and is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][4]

Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes in the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilian and combatant. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[5][6] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[5][6] <<​

the definition does not preclude japan, it only says it started in europe

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ng.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHnSO9WK1tPun8uQqJaG6Ie5lbXyg

Rise of Fascism in Japan

Japanese political theorists also added European fascist elements to conform their movement to one similar to European style dictatorships, where there exists one leader very similar to the Führer (Hitler in Germany) or Il Duce (Mussolini in Italy). A dictatorship centralizes all political and military power to a single leader and allows the nation to conduct an "inner ideological revolution" against traditionalists and political holdouts.

‘Criticizing’ Islam is ignorant, ridiculous bigotry.

Individuals are responsible for their actions, not religions.

And the notion that ‘criticizing’ Islam will somehow ‘end’ terrorism is as naïve as it is wrongheaded, bigoted, and ridiculous.

Uh huh.

He sure did. And since he kept it up over time we'd have to say yes it was a part of a "holy war".

That's the nifty thing about Double Standards. You can shoot holes in 'em all day. :Boom2:

no double standard, everything is in degrees or shades of gray, so lets do the counting shall we?

from your link: At least 11 people have been killed in attacks on abortion clinics in the United States since 1993, including the Colorado attack.

2016 alone contains more than 11 Islamic terror deaths in the US, many more than that at the night club alone

so how about sept. 11? 2996 dead and led to a war on terror that cost north of a trillion $, you got anything to top that?

you seriously think 11 deaths at abortion clinics is a comparison to Islamic terror?

And the notion that ‘criticizing’ Islam will somehow ‘end’ terrorism is as naïve as it is wrongheaded, bigoted, and ridiculous.

individuals are raised within religions, islam radicalizes them, how could you deny that common knowledge?

I know muslims are hopeless, my beef is with you liberals

Link?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjU1rjfudbOAhWEdR4KHe2qCJwQFgglMAE&url=http://www.usd305.com/cms/lib/KS01001292/Centricity/Domain/295/WWII.JapaneseFascismReading.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHnSO9WK1tPun8uQqJaG6Ie5lbXyg

Rise of Fascism in Japan

Japanese political theorists also added European fascist elements to conform their movement to one similar to European style dictatorships, where there exists one leader very similar to the Führer (Hitler in Germany) or Il Duce (Mussolini in Italy). A dictatorship centralizes all political and military power to a single leader and allows the nation to conduct an "inner ideological revolution" against traditionalists and political holdouts.

A paper for "Victor Tan's history class? That's your "most historians" is it?

rofl.gif

Link?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0ahUKEwjU1rjfudbOAhWEdR4KHe2qCJwQFgglMAE&url=http://www.usd305.com/cms/lib/KS01001292/Centricity/Domain/295/WWII.JapaneseFascismReading.pdf&usg=AFQjCNHnSO9WK1tPun8uQqJaG6Ie5lbXyg

Rise of Fascism in Japan

rofl.gif
it is just one link I could have chosen out of many, but notice now since you cannot refute you attack the source. You incidentally have provided nothing to support your position. yup, dishonest dick muslim apologist

Uh huh.

no double standard, everything is in degrees or shades of gray, so lets do the counting shall we?

from your link: At least 11 people have been killed in attacks on abortion clinics in the United States since 1993, including the Colorado attack.

2016 alone contains more than 11 Islamic terror deaths in the US, many more than that at the night club alone

so how about sept. 11? 2996 dead and led to a war on terror that cost north of a trillion $, you got anything to top that?

you seriously think 11 deaths at abortion clinics is a comparison to Islamic terror?

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

:eusa_hand:

Rise of Fascism in Japan

rofl.gif
it is just one link I could have chosen out of many, but notice now since you cannot refute you attack the source. You incidentally have provided nothing to support your position. yup, dishonest dick muslim apologist

You lost Hunior. Grow a pair.

Uh huh.

Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

:eusa_hand:

ah yes, all things must be weighed, only a lying muslim apologist would hold up 11 deaths at abortion clinics to the thousands muslims have slaughtered

Rise of Fascism in Japan

rofl.gif

You lost Hunior. Grow a pair.

Nope, and you don't have authority to declare yourself winner when you provided no evidence, you lost and are now resorting to being a dick because you have no arguments.

Also where did I stake out a position that you have actually refuted? show it or admit you are lying now

It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.

the westbro church churchies haven't knocked over any sky scrapers, blown up subways, ran over scores of people in trucks, done genital mutilation, massacred neighbors and co workers that gave them parties in honor of their new born babes, drowned people in cages, cut off heads of those who disagreed with them, massacred journalists and artist who made jokes about them, raped women who don't cover up properly. etc.

It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.

the westbro church churchies haven't knocked over any sky scrapers, blown up subways, ran over scores of people in trucks, done genital mutilation, massacred neighbors and co workers that gave them parties in honor of their new born babes, drowned people in cages, cut off heads of those who disagreed with them, massacred journalists and artist who made jokes about them, raped women who don't cover up properly. etc.

Nope, they haven't.
Nor do they represent the entire body of Christianism.

Summa y'all don't seem to get the concept of Composition Fallacies. At all.

By the same logic we should say "Christians are hate groups that denigrate military vets" -- because that's what the Batshits do. By the same logic we should say "Christians are murderers" -- because that's what Scott Roeder did. By the same logic we should say "Christians are terrorist bombers" -- because that's what Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeigh did.

Understand?

Nope, they haven't.

Christians survived the trial by fire when they fought the tigers. Their body survived to tell the story at the dislike of incredulous atheists like you. pftt

Nope, they haven't.

Christians survived the trial by fire when they fought the tigers. Their body survived to tell the story at the dislike of incredulous atheists like you. pftt

"Atheists"? :lol:

I'm not an "atheist". Atheism is an absolute. I don't believe in absolutes. The only absolutes are in mathematics and logic.

Muslims are not monkeys. They have the same sized brains as everyone else. If the obvious flaws in the Quran are pointed out to them clearly and often, they may get the point and leave Islam. There were undoubtedly many Christians who have left their religion because of bible criticism. It is hard to fill a church in the west today, and If we keep on criticising the Quran, soon it may be hard to fill a mosque.

Nope, they haven't.

By the same logic we should say "Christians are hate groups that denigrate military vets" -- because that's what the Batshits do. By the same logic we should say "Christians are murderers" -- because that's what Scott Roeder did. By the same logic we should say "Christians are terrorist bombers" -- because that's what Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeigh did.

Understand?
You can't use statistical outliers as proof of your position.

The majority of Muslims what Islamic law. Do you know what that means for us infidels once they get enough political influence?

Nope, they haven't.

Understand?

You think 11 deaths at abortion clinics and 2 cases of extremism exactly balances out what extremist muslims have done and therefore both religions are equal.

That is patently stupid, you are the last person that should be talking about logic.

Forum List

Back