Is it waycist to criticize Islam?

Islam apologists keep trying to tell us and the world that Islam is the same as all other religions, and so is the behavior of its followers. Considering what we have seen from devout Muslims, that pig just won't fly any longer.

Apologists, like Pogo are, in effect, excusing Islamic terrorism but constantly running interference for Islam. His message is, there's nothing to criticize. In fact we should be going after the Christians and Buddhists. Those are the real terrorists. People like him are worse than the Moslem terrorists in that they attempt to undermine our efforts to stop the spread of Islam and it's violence in our countries. If not for these vile people, we'd have defeated the terrorists long ago.

Islam apologists keep trying to tell us and the world that Islam is the same as all other religions, and so is the behavior of its followers. Considering what we have seen from devout Muslims, that pig just won't fly any longer.

Apologists, like Pogo are, in effect, excusing Islamic terrorism but constantly running interference for Islam. His message is, there's nothing to criticize. In fact we should be going after the Christians and Buddhists. Those are the real terrorists. People like him are worse than the Moslem terrorists in that they attempt to undermine our efforts to stop the spread of Islam and it's violence in our countries. If not for these vile people, we'd have defeated the terrorists long ago.

Dude, I'm not even talking about "Islam". I'm not even posting about "religions".
I'm posting about Logic.

Case in point --- Argument from Emotion. Sitting right above.

It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.

the westbro church churchies haven't knocked over any sky scrapers, blown up subways, ran over scores of people in trucks, done genital mutilation, massacred neighbors and co workers that gave them parties in honor of their new born babes, drowned people in cages, cut off heads of those who disagreed with them, massacred journalists and artist who made jokes about them, raped women who don't cover up properly. etc.

Nope, they haven't.
Nor do they represent the entire body of Christianism.

Summa y'all don't seem to get the concept of Composition Fallacies. At all.

By the same logic we should say "Christians are hate groups that denigrate military vets" -- because that's what the Batshits do. By the same logic we should say "Christians are murderers" -- because that's what Scott Roeder did. By the same logic we should say "Christians are terrorist bombers" -- because that's what Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeigh did.

Understand?
You can't use statistical outliers as proof of your position.

The majority of Muslims what Islamic law. Do you know what that means for us infidels once they get enough political influence?

Nope, you can't. I (and my links) used statistics to disprove a myth. Like the one in your second sentence.

Correct. Islamists have long ago discovered this weakness, and are counting on it to exploit it fully in order to achieve their goals. Europeans are even more susceptible.

Last edited:
It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.

the westbro church churchies haven't knocked over any sky scrapers, blown up subways, ran over scores of people in trucks, done genital mutilation, massacred neighbors and co workers that gave them parties in honor of their new born babes, drowned people in cages, cut off heads of those who disagreed with them, massacred journalists and artist who made jokes about them, raped women who don't cover up properly. etc.

Nope, they haven't.

By the same logic we should say "Christians are hate groups that denigrate military vets" -- because that's what the Batshits do. By the same logic we should say "Christians are murderers" -- because that's what Scott Roeder did. By the same logic we should say "Christians are terrorist bombers" -- because that's what Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeigh did.

Understand?

The majority of Muslims what Islamic law. Do you know what that means for us infidels once they get enough political influence?

Nope, you can't. I (and my links) used statistics to disprove a myth. Like the one in your second sentence.

glad you agree we should use stats because that is what I say. Equating 11 abortion clinic murders to the 2990 dead on 9/11 is statistical nonsense. Muslims statistically are far more murderous and violent than Christians when it come to violence from religious zealots, how could any rational person conclude otherwise?

Nope, they haven't.

Understand?

glad you agree we should use stats because that is what I say. Equating 11 abortion clinic murders to the 2990 dead on 9/11 is statistical nonsense. Muslims statistically are far more murderous and violent than Christians when it come to violence from religious zealots, how could any rational person conclude otherwise?

Apparently the intellectually impoverished still think this is all some kind of "game" where they "keep score".

Guess that's all you have left when the dynamics of your myth have been obliterated.

Correct. Islamists have long ago discovered this weakness, and are counting on it to exploit it fully in order to achieve their goals. Europeans are even more susceptible.

When the International Institute of Islamic Thought introduced the BS term 'Islamophobia', they knew Western suckers would buy it.

Nope, they haven't.

Understand?

Apparently the intellectually impoverished still think this is all some kind of "game" where they "keep score".

Guess that's all you have left when the dynamics of your myth have been obliterated.

you just said that you use statistics to prove your point, but then when I use them to prove mine, you derisively call it 'keeping score' - ah the ways of the muslim apologist liar

The 'score' does matter in stats, that is what stats are. 11 deaths versus thousands- yes that matters a lot

Last edited:
Nope, they haven't.

Understand?

you just said that you use statistics to prove your point, but then when I use them to prove mine, you derisively call it 'keeping score' - the ways of the liar

The 'score' does matter in stats, that is what stats are. 11 deaths versus thousands- yes that matters a lot

And you completely move the goalposts when you tried to put up a death toll scoreboard. :eusa_hand: As I noted yesterday.

The myth I destroyed was the Composition Fallacy. That ain't got shit to do with counting body bags. Apparently your particular deflection at this point is to try to claim that "Islam" puts up bigger score numbers per attack. Presumably, that they're more efficient.

Hear that maniacal laughter? That's the ghost of Tim McVeigh.

you just said that you use statistics to prove your point, but then when I use them to prove mine, you derisively call it 'keeping score' - the ways of the liar

And you completely move the goalposts when you tried to put up a death toll scoreboard. :eusa_hand: As I noted yesterday.

The myth I destroyed was the Composition Fallacy. That ain't got shit to do with counting body bags. Apparently your particular deflection at this point is to try to claim that "Islam" puts up bigger score numbers per attack. Presumably, that they're more efficient.

You brought up comparison to Christians in post 71, I did not make the goalposts, you invented them so later you could claim I moved them. Your lying game is exposed, sorry.

McVeigh did not kill for Christianity, you lied again.

I am asserting that Islam generates far more terrorists and violence than any other religion, and it does. I blame Islam for spawning so much hate because it is a primitive and intolerant belief system.

Statistical proof is in the numbers, which you have verified, so thanks. How come you cannot be honest?

They are enabled by the media, the devotees of political correctness and many liberal,moderate,elitist, aka establishment republicans also have given the liberals much help....the liberals could not have been so effective without the collusion of the pc republicans...you know the ones that gave us Geroge Bush...and here we are still fighting the war against terrorism with no hope of victory in sight.

It is a maxim of War...'if you are not winning...you are losing'

When the International Institute of Islamic Thought introduced the BS term 'Islamophobia', they knew Western suckers would buy it.
Wrong again pogo-Muslim. Long ago, Al Queda established their goal to send operatives through migrant populations from Muslim countries, and native born converts to Islam within Europe and the US. All the while exploiting the freedoms in the West, the constitution, and using self hating leftist terrorist apologists as convenient idiots. A playbook was even discovered during the Afghanistan invasion. ISIS is just picking up the ball that Al Queda dropped.

CqjRsQhVYAAwG95.jpg

Wrong again pogo-Muslim. Long ago, Al Queda established their goal to send operatives through migrant populations from Muslim countries, and native born converts to Islam within Europe and the US. All the while exploiting the freedoms in the West, the constitution, and using self hating leftist terrorist apologists as convenient idiots. A playbook was even discovered during the Afghanistan invasion. ISIS is just picking up the ball that Al Queda dropped.

Wrong quote, Roudy.

Dude, I'm not even talking about "Islam". I'm not even posting about "religions".
I'm posting about Logic.

Case in point --- Argument from Emotion. Sitting right above.

You're out denying yourself, apologist. That's impressive.

Wrong again Pogo-Muslim. Long ago, Al Queda established their goal to send operatives through migrant populations from Muslim countries, and native born converts to Islam within Europe and the US. All the while exploiting the freedoms in the West the US constitution, and using self hating leftist terrorist apologists as convenient idiots. A playbook was even discovered during the Afghanistan invasion. ISIS is just picking up the ball that Al Queda dropped.

hear my laughter? Composition fallacy is impossible here, I did not say all muslims are terrorists because some are, I said Islam spawns more terrorists than anyone else. Your pseudo intellectual drivel will get you nowhere

They are enabled by the media, the devotees of political correctness and many liberal,moderate,elitist, aka establishment republicans also have given the liberals much help....the liberals could not have been so effective without the collusion of the pc republicans...you know the ones that gave us Geroge Bush...and here we are still fighting the war against terrorism with no hope of victory in sight.

It is a maxim of War...'if you are not winning...you are losing'
The media at this time is more dangerous to the national security than any other candidate could possibly be. They are no longer broadcasting the "news" and have shamelessly thrown all objectivity out the window. They in effect are deciding who gets to be president, and pushing their own psychotic anti American leftist cultural agenda.

Forum List

Back