Is It True That This 13 Yr Old Lied About Being Raped?

Lol, okay so you see a problem with her sitting on her dad's lap. But no problem with Biden showering with his daughter?
No...that's INDISPUTABLY inappropriate "sitting on lap"..

Not maybe...not possibly....INDISPUTABLY.

Nod.

They are not your feelings? You wrote them to make a point I missed? If so, fair enough.
I just linked a study that backs up the fact that black girls/boys are called adults even tho they are children, and over sexualized even tho they are children...this isn't anything I made up....

Here is another story detailing the same thing

Lol, okay so you see a problem with her sitting on her dad's lap. But no problem with Biden showering with his daughter?
I think Biden fucked all of his kids and made them have sex with each other....and Jill Biden also had sex with the kids.....and other kids too....I don't need proof tho, my feelings are enough...

And Obama also rapes children......what about Pizzagate? All facts

I see you don't have a problem with Biden showering with his daughter. Interesting.
You just tried to normalize a daughter lap dancing on her daddy..

There's worse..

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

That dude is seriously ill.

Poor child birthing a rape baby. Probably the most traumatic thing she will ever experience, and she was FORCED to deal with the repercussions of that trauma.
No telling what will happen now. If she keeps it, will she have disdain for the baby? Her childhood is now ruined If she gives it up for adoption, will she have guilt the rest of her life? So, tyrants ruined this little girls life. Her being fucking RAPED was not enough.
What a fucked up country.

All innocent pictures. But Biden naked doing inappropriate things with his daughter in the shower is normal to you loons.
That is INDISPUTABLE evidence of Inappropriate.

No interpretation required, it corroborates the other evidence.

I have several photos of myself and my daughter, none like that. Nothing even remotely like it.

That is INDISPUTABLE evidence of Inappropriate.

No interpretation required, it corroborates the other evidence.

I have several photos of myself and my daughter, none like that. Nothing even remotely like it.
Tells a lot about the type of person you are. An innocent picture of a daughter sitting in her father's lap bothers you. But a father taking inappropriate showers with his daughter doesn't even phase you. You do know Ashley waited to take showers hoping her dad wouldn't get in with her?

Tells a lot about the type of person you are. An innocent picture of a daughter sitting in her father's lap bothers you. But a father taking inappropriate showers with his daughter doesn't even phase you. You do know Ashley waited to take showers hoping her dad wouldn't get in with her?
I know that you are so heavily invested in that narrative that you'll say ANYTHING to absolve The Rapist.

Forum List

Back