Is it "transphobic" for actual lesbians to refuse to go out with men who say they're lesbians?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
A growing number of activists apparently believe so. Read this article: If a lesbian only desires same-sex dates that’s not bigotry, it’s her right | Sonia Sodha

Or for men that don't want to date trans women. India Willoughby: Is it discriminatory to refuse to date a trans woman?

I think technically it is because you reject the very concept of trans- you reject the essence of trans, that gender is fluid and that they are women or men now. You do not believe in the concept of trans so you are indeed transphobic, maybe you are even disgusted hence phobic. But it is like being eat-shit phobic, it is normal. Im eat-shit phobic too.

Just tell them you identify as Super Straight.

There are idiots who apparently thinks in those dumb twitter posts that if you are asked by a tranny to date you MUST accept it or you are guilty of prejudice.

:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
A growing number of activists apparently believe so. Read this article: If a lesbian only desires same-sex dates that’s not bigotry, it’s her right | Sonia Sodha

Or for men that don't want to date trans women. India Willoughby: Is it discriminatory to refuse to date a trans woman?

I think technically it is because you reject the very concept of trans- you reject the essence of trans, that gender is fluid and that they are women or men now. You do not believe in the concept of trans so you are indeed transphobic, maybe you are even disgusted hence phobic. But it is like being eat-shit phobic, it is normal. Im eat-shit phobic too.
Good question. I do know this, If I was a lesbian I seriously doubt that I would want to have have sexual contact with some man who is nutty enough to think he is a lesbian.

As a man I have no interest in forming a relationship with a man who is now a woman or is in the process of becoming one. Real women are hard enough to deal with.

Just tell them you identify as Super Straight.

Yes it seems im Super Straight, probably that is already on the Far Right spectrum nowadays. Like mens rights activists and Incels.

• Funny
There are idiots who apparently thinks in those dumb twitter posts that if you are asked by a tranny to date you MUST accept it or you are guilty of prejudice.

:cuckoo:
Apparently they are so dumb they don’t realize people can ”discriminate” all they want when it comes to dating.

The radical left want to create their Brave New World. A world where people do not own even their own bodies.

Apparently they are so dumb they don’t realize people can ”discriminate” all they want when it comes to dating.

The radical left want to create their Brave New World. A world where people do not own even their own bodies.

They are mentally ill is why they think and talk that way.

Taking anything these freaks and deviants say seriously is ridiculous on its face. It also calls into question how sane you are by even caring about what they think.

Many transwomen have male genitalia with no intention of having transition surgery. They are straight men who enjoy having intercourse with women. They are not gay and would not consider having sex with a man. They might be transvestites, men who enjoy wearing women's clothing and makeup but are men in every other way. Lesbians don't want to have intercourse. They only want biological women. They are not transphobic.

Yes it seems im Super Straight, probably that is already on the Far Right spectrum nowadays. Like mens rights activists and Incels.
You are involuntarily celibate. No one will touch you. You are an Incel.

You are involuntarily celibate. No one will touch you. You are an Incel.

That seems to be true, for now. But it is also irrelevant to this thread.

DId you only bring it up, to cause him pain as punishment for addressing an issue that reveals how irrational and dysfunctional your world view is?

If a lesbian woman categorically rejects dating lesbian transwomen, then she denies that transwomen are women. If she just hasn't met one that appeals to her, that's another matter. But when a lesbian who dates "lipstick lesbians" who doll up, rejects transwomen, also noted for dolling up, that is pure transphobia.

• Funny
If a lesbian woman categorically rejects dating lesbian transwomen, then she denies that transwomen are women. If she just hasn't met one that appeals to her, that's another matter. But when a lesbian who dates "lipstick lesbians" who doll up, rejects transwomen, also noted for dolling up, that is pure transphobia.

OR proof that the whole Trans paradigm is utter madness and a "transwoman" that has a dick is not a woman at all.

As a kindness, to correct his 'super straight' error. I mean, we wouldn't want Mort to continue deluding himself, would we?

It does not seem to be an error.

I think you realize that he had a valid point and to distract from and bury that point, you attacked him personally. And quite viciously.

The point stands. A lesbian that does not want to have sex with a "woman" that has a dick, is not any type of PHOBIC.

And those that claim it is, are ideologically deluded fools.

I think you realize that he had a valid point
Mort is not 'super straight'. Do you think that label is more appropriate for him than 'incel'?
Too, do you think it kind to enable that level of self delusion?

Mort is not 'super straight'. Do you think that label is more appropriate for him than 'incel'?
Too, do you think it kind to enable that level of self delusion?

1. "Super straight" is a stupid term crazy people have come up wtih to describe "normal".

2. Incel has nothing to do with his preferences but with his success rate.

3. He's not the deluded one. You are.

Forum List

Back