Is it too early to talk about baseball...

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
... and about how my Washington Nationals are gonna run a violent traaaaaain on the national league this year?

Predictions:

110+ wins
Strasburg Cy Young
Bryce Harper eclipses Mike Trout
Ryan Zimmerman gets a pie in the face after a game 4 world series walk off for the ring :razz:

Washington Nationals Will Be Unstoppable in 2013 | Bleacher Report

Washington Nationals' Davey Johnson Turns 70; Determined To Go Out On Top In Last Season - Federal Baseball

Play ball bitches!!!
Although I'm a Dodger fan, Mike Trout got ripped off!

• Banned
Nationals are the team to beat in the NL East, and probably will be for some time. Still, I don't see them even reaching the WS this year.

Care to expand? What national league team could possibly oppose us? We are the $hit times infinity and the best the rest of the majors can hope to do is amuse us!

Nats dynasty son!!! Feel free to quote me on that all you like!

• Banned
Ryan Zimmerman gets a pie in the face after a game 4 world series walk off for the ring

Zimmerman is the most overerated player in all of baseball.

I dropped his sorry ass in a keeper league last season.

Well he's the only thing we've had here for years, including our other sports. AND people always run into him at the bars. So you go Zim.

And you dropped him in a keeper league??? He must have screwed you something fierce this year.

I am not interesting in the baseball so several people like it very much therefore it is better to have any sport or game to keep the body physically fit and moreover if anybody gain some injury like in the ankle sprain etc......can be treated by physical therapy which is the best source for the relief of the body.

... and about how my Washington Nationals are gonna run a violent traaaaaain on the national league this year?

Predictions:

110+ wins
Strasburg Cy Young
Ryan Zimmerman gets a pie in the face after a game 4 world series walk off for the ring :razz:

Washington Nationals' Davey Johnson Turns 70; Determined To Go Out On Top In Last Season - Federal Baseball

Play ball bitches!!!
Although I'm a Dodger fan, Mike Trout got ripped off!

:lol:

Funny shit right there.

No, he didn't.

Not even close.

Predictions:

110+ wins
Strasburg Cy Young

Play ball bitches!!!

Strasburg winning the Cy Young is the only reasonable prediction you made in this post.

Remember when Zimmerman was suffering from Steve Sax syndrome? That shit was hilarious :lol:

Predictions:

110+ wins
Strasburg Cy Young

Play ball bitches!!!

It's never too early to talk baseball; that said, it is way too early to give any team a WS Ring. Pitchers arms go bad, hitters go down with stress fractures and broken bones and balls that go fair some years go foul in other years - it is a game of fractions of inches judged by human beings in blue who don't always get it right (but do amazingly well as proven by instand replay).

In the West the Dodgers have spent lots of money, we'll see how that relates to wins; the Giants have for he most part stood pat and look to better production at the plate by Crawford and Belt plus some help from other youngsters; their pitching remains strong and Posey is in only his second year and appears fully recovered. The Reds will be out to finish this year after blowing a 2 game lead to the Giants in the playoffs; Atlanta will be strong as will St. Louis which is always in the hunt.

The Nats are very good, but are they deep enough to survive an injury bug? The heat and humidity in The District during the dog days takes its toll and to keep Harper healthy and enjoy a Mickey Mantle career I think the Nats should send him to San Francisco, where the cooler weather will allow him to reach the records of the great ones. It's only fair.

Predictions:

110+ wins
Strasburg Cy Young

Play ball bitches!!!

Nats are the class of the NL East. 110 wins? I don't think so
97-100 seems right

Are they going to let Strasburg be an actual pitcher or are they going to baby him another year? I say Gio Gonzales has more wins than prima donna Strasburg

Trout will put up better numbers than Harper

Reds will win the National League Pennant

This will be Strasburg's 2nd full season coming off Tommy John, correct?

Usually it's that second season when the elbow is finally at its strongest, and in fact it's usuallly stronger than it ever was before.

There's been a couple big name pitchers who had CY young seasons in their 2nd season after surgery...Josh Johnson comes to mind.

The Nats are very good, but are they deep enough to survive an injury bug? The heat and humidity in The District during the dog days takes its toll and to keep Harper healthy and enjoy a Mickey Mantle career I think the Nats should send him to San Francisco, where the cooler weather will allow him to reach the records of the great ones. It's only fair.

You monster!!!! :omg:

Are they going to let Strasburg be an actual pitcher or are they going to baby him another year? I say Gio Gonzales has more wins than prima donna Strasburg

Trout will put up better numbers than Harper

Reds will win the National League Pennant

If they don't let Strasburg be an actual pitcher there will be riots in the streets. That story was as big as RGIII here when it was happening.

Trout's a bum we'll never hear from him again :razz:

The Reds are from Cincinnati. There's no way anyone from there can drum up the inspiration to win at anything in this world. Heheheh

"110 wins"??

First of all, you need a decimal point in there. Second, what are you smokin' and why aren't you sharing?

As for Bryce Harper ..... I think of this play every time I see him on the field. I bet he does too.

Face it, the Gnats only came out on top last year because the Phils took the year off. Enjoy it, because ... well, that was it. :bye1:

Forum List

Back