CDZ Is it time to forgive Springfield armory and buy their products?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In the Illinois fight for gun rights, Springfield Armory sold out gun owners...now, after taking some steps to make their betrayal right, is it time to buy their guns and other products again?

In the Illinois fight for gun rights, Springfield Armory sold out gun owners...now, after taking some steps to make their betrayal right, is it time to buy their guns and other products again?

If you believe this:

Springfield Armory Supports the Second Amendment

And this:

Springfield Armory CEO Dennis Reese Update on the House Judicial Criminal Committee: Opposing (SB1657)

Sure, why not?

On the other hand, if you believe those were simply put out there because they got caught trying to screw folks over... No.

Have they taken enough steps is the question. (Forgive me, I don't watch videos).

Have they taken enough steps is the question. (Forgive me, I don't watch videos).

They have donated money to 2nd Amendment causes, they have put pressure to stop the anti-gun bills in Illinois, after they helped get them passed through the committees and sent to the Gov. to sign...he vetoed them..... I don't know if it is enough to say they have done enough....

They have donated money to 2nd Amendment causes, they have put pressure to stop the anti-gun bills in Illinois, after they helped get them passed through the committees and sent to the Gov. to sign...he vetoed them..... I don't know if it is enough to say they have done enough....

Money is where a corporation's heart is.

Perhaps there is a reasonable formula t be found in how much the NRA spent fighting the regulations vs how much Springfield contributed.

Edit: take into account how much any protests hurt their sales also.

Forum List

Back