Is it the time for class-action suits to end the draconian partisan lockdowns?

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2020
In your head
Does anyone here have any idea what the process would be to initiate class action suits in states like WA where the democrat governor is wielding lockdowns in a partisan manner. Inslee split the state into regions that follow very closely the political division in the state. The east side of the state (mostly red) has very few cases but one of the nine counties, Spokane, leans blue and for some reason conveniently cannot meet the metrics--calling for the other eight rural counties to be locked down. Meanwhile, the west side of the state which has half of the states' population and is solidly blue was allowed to open up. This is a partisan move and the governor and state should be sued for this travesty or the lockdown measures completely removed from the east side of the state.

Wasn't it President Trump who wielded his power in a partisan manner?

It was the Governors who did the Lockdowns......
But didn't Trump run his Administration in a partisan manner?

Did you express any disagreement w/that sir?

Do you know what a LOADED question is?

Not going to play your dumb what is partisan game.
But your whole post is a dumb hissy fit post about partisan games....

Oh and by the way -- that isn't how class action lawsuits work......

Class action lawsuits would be if a bunch of WORKERS organized to sue their employer for subjecting them to unsafe work conditions; then being so callous as to take up bets on how many of them would get sick and die...

but goofy ass muthafuckas like you don't care about that type of shit...you are too busy caping for the wealth class while pretending to be for working people...fuck what you whining about....

That's what I thought.

Now stay down.

Ha ha ha, you are being the idiot here since you are the one who is trying to force a partisan issue on me, while my first reply was this:

Which is a fact you have completely ignored in your idiotic replies, while you responded at post 2:

"Wasn't it President Trump who wielded his power in a partisan manner?"

Post one never mentioned Trump at all, it was about the state of Washington lockdown and Governor Inslee.

Your deflection and loaded question makes it clear you are an effing yellowbellied drooling asshole!

But didn't Trump run his Administration in a partisan manner?

Did you express any disagreement w/that sir?

But your whole post is a dumb hissy fit post about partisan games....

Oh and by the way -- that isn't how class action lawsuits work......

Class action lawsuits would be if a bunch of WORKERS organized to sue their employer for subjecting them to unsafe work conditions; then being so callous as to take up bets on how many of them would get sick and die...

but goofy ass muthafuckas like you don't care about that type of shit...you are too busy caping for the wealth class while pretending to be for working people...fuck what you whining about....

My reply has nothing to with partisanship at all, it is a fact that neither YOU or mark answered at all:

I said nothing about class action lawsuits, there isn't even one in the state of Washington either. you freaking moron!!!

Forum List

Back