Is it possible that Hill would have no primary opposition?

Well, we're trying to amend the primary process to crowd out the clowns ... but I'm not too hopeful.

I don't mind Hill. She's to the right of most dems. I'm not sure I trust her judgment ... but I voted for W, so I don't trust my own either. LOL

First Thoughts: Beginning to preview Obama's State of the Union - First Read

It's down in the middle of the link. I'm not aware of a candidate for an open potus position not having "real" primary opposition

No, it's not possible. She is an arrogant, unpleasant woman. The media heavily protect her and show her quotes written instead of spoken. Not having that come out until the general election when even the media can't protect her would be the Republican's dream scenario.

Please....either Biden or Hillary. One is a complete moron, and the other one has more baggage than an airport carousel.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's funny how much LOLberals despised the Bush Dynasty, but are compeltely infatuated with the idea of a Clinton dynasty. LOLberals are nothing if not predictable and completely hypocritical. It's like they have the hypocrite gene.

Are you serious? Do you honestly think Biden isn't going to run in 2016? The man's been wanting to be President for years. He didn't put 8 years in as VP just to not run again in 2016.

He might.

That's actually why I put up the link and the thread. I cannot imagine he'd be vp for 8 years and not run. But, getting him out might have been one of Gates' motivations for that book.

Are you serious? Do you honestly think Biden isn't going to run in 2016? The man's been wanting to be President for years. He didn't put 8 years in as VP just to not run again in 2016.

He might.

That's actually why I put up the link and the thread. I cannot imagine he'd be vp for 8 years and not run. But, getting him out might have been one of Gates' motivations for that book.

Gates' motivation is far simplier: Money

He might.

Biden is such a boob and an endless gaffe machine I can't imagine that even liberals want him to run. While in the long run, the liberal tide is winning, in the short run the Democrats are highly vulnerable in the next couple elections just like W was at the end. What scares me is the Republicans long proven, deep ability to pick candidates who suck.

It's funny how much LOLberals despised the Bush Dynasty, but are compeltely infatuated with the idea of a Clinton dynasty. LOLberals are nothing if not predictable and completely hypocritical. It's like they have the hypocrite gene.
I don't want Hillary.

Time to update your talking points.

Forum List

Back