Is it ok not to vote...

Choosing “not to vote” simply means that you allow others to make the decision without any input from you.

It should come with a single penalty:
you are agreeing not to voice any subsequent complaints about whoever wins the election.
Absolute nonsense. If the candidate you vote for wins, however, you are culpable for whatever they do.

Absolute nonsense. If the candidate you vote for wins, however, you are culpable for whatever they do.
You are completely wrong.

Obviously, if you choose not to vote, then you are unconditionally permitting others to make the choice.

And if you vote and your choice prevails and process to make boneheaded decision after bonehead decision, that President is the one responsible. If you share in anything, it’s in the blame for who got chosen.

You are completely wrong.

Obviously, if you choose not to vote, then you are unconditionally permitting others to make the choice.
You still have every right to complain. If someone else makes a bad decision, that's no reason to stay silent and accept it.

In any case, I'll likely vote - but it won't be for Biden and Trump. If one of them wins, I'm sure I'll have plenty to complain about.

And I will.

You still have every right to complain. If someone else makes a bad decision, that's no reason to stay silent and accept it.
Of course. You can. But you really shouldn’t. You can protest the individual determinations made by the clown you voted for. But you shouldn’t be so critical of the President without admitting your own partial blame.
In any case, I'll likely vote - but it won't be for Biden and Trump. If one of them wins, I'm sure I'll have plenty to complain about.
You can complain about either one even if you vote for one of them. But it’s kind of pointless. It’s not like you weren’t warned.
And I will.
So?

Of course. You can. But you really shouldn’t. You can protest the individual determinations made by the clown you voted for. But you shouldn’t be so critical of the President without admitting your own partial blame.
No one is to blame for a given candidate getting elected, other than those who voted for that candidate. That's where your argument falls apart. If Trump (or Biden) wins, the only people to blame are those who voted him. There is no "partial blame".

The world has been hypnotized to believe debt is unimportant. Sad. The sadder part is that demofks would hand the money out if they gained power to illegals and poor people. Which option do you want to avoid voting for?
Our Democrat governor will likely veto the Republicans tax reduction bill in favor of spending it on social programs.

No one is to blame for a given candidate getting elected, other than those who voted for that candidate.

Wrong. If you had a chance to vote and simply chose not to bother, that’s your right. However, you’ve still become an accomplice. You delegated your vote to all others.
That's where your argument falls apart.

It doesn’t. Yours never got its shit together.
If Trump (or Biden) wins, the only people to blame are those who voted him.

False. They get most of the blame. But again, if you chose not to vote, you’re delegates your say entirely to others. You carry some of the blame.
There is no "partial blame".
There is of course partial blame.

they did in 2016 and chose a businessman, first time since forever perhaps. Immediately attacked by illuminati, with distraction and impeachments. Had to even cheat to get the entire congress. I watched. nothing I could do. Cheating has been exposed and most nobody cares. I do, integrity is all there is. anything less is unacceptable.
They fought him tooth and nail over the wall, and now we have the result.

Wrong. If you had a chance to vote and simply chose not to bother, that’s your right. However, you’ve still become an accomplice. You delegated your vote to all others.

It doesn’t. Yours never got its shit together.

False. They get most of the blame. But again, if you chose not to vote, you’re delegates your say entirely to others. You carry some of the blame.

If the future of America is left up to the voters, may God help us. :(

Because he is.

Do you notice he NEVER attacks Biden or democrats unless he is FORCED to do so to bolster his act?

Never posts in a Biden thread at all.

That's a damn lie. You don't don't pay attention. Or you ignore it. You might do a quick search with the word Biden, then add my name.
Just the same anti-Trump talking points over and over.

Read between the lines.

I'm more concerned with fixing the GOP. It's the ONLY opposition to the left.
So you might ask yourself, why would someone do that......

The answer is simple....... To stop the left.

Crying about Biden in his last year is retarded and useless conversation. That ship has already sailed. The next election is still up for grabs. And the GOP still needs to learn about Trumps actual record (not his embellished record), the difference between a RINO like Trump, and an actual conservative like Chip Roy or Thomas Massie.

And more importantly, the importance and benefits of supporting ONLY fiscal conservatism. Small, limited government that lives within it's means. And isn't the worlds police.

And the downfalls of voting out of fear for the lesser of two evils.

You gotta admit, RINO voters love to hear republicans talk about bringing opposition to the left. Cutting spending, Reducing the debt. And all those other actual conservative talking point. But where you RINO's fail is holding them accountable when they do the opposite.
IE Trump 12 cr's he signed into law. Or all the bombs he dropped in the middle east. Or assaulting our 2A. When he did those things, you just brushed it off like it was dust.

Choosing “not to vote” simply means that you allow others to make the decision without any input from you.

It should come with a single penalty:
you are agreeing not to voice any subsequent complaints about whoever wins the election.
I vote and complain. :biggrin:

The world has been hypnotized to believe debt is unimportant. Sad. The sadder part is that demofks would hand the money out if they gained power to illegals and poor people. Which option do you want to avoid voting for?

Oh yeah, it's ALL the democrats fault, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... :laughing0301:

It’s not the future of America. It’s the decision about who will be President.

And people do carry some responsibility for their own choices.
Better they be responsible for their lifestyle, that's where the real problems lie.

Nope. If I don't vote for Trump, I'm in NO WAY responsible for his election. Likewise with Biden. That's just a con the major parties use to browbeat people into voting for their bad candidates.

Would you say third party voters are also responsible for whoever wins, assuming it's not their candidate?

they did in 2016 and chose a businessman, first time since forever perhaps. Immediately attacked by illuminati, with distraction and impeachments. Had to even cheat to get the entire congress. I watched. nothing I could do. Cheating has been exposed and most nobody cares. I do, integrity is all there is. anything less is unacceptable.

If Trump had made good on his important promises, he would've gained seats in the House and Senate.

You know, like DeSantis did.

Forum List

Back