Is it ok not to vote...

Not voting is a real Pontius Pilate move. Just washing your hand of it does not absolve your from the results.

A "Democratic Republic" Is a Contradiction in Terms

The apathy indicates that we, the people, want to be given the right to vote on the issues. This form of government was designed to alienate us, so it is illegal. You're begging the question by assuming that we are empowered by letting pre-owned candidates make all our political decisions for us.

The legislators should be no more than law clerks writing bills that only are voted on in referendums. And they can't override our veto. We must go from the people being NPCs to the politicians being NPCs. Under the ruling class's Constitution, politics has been a spectator sport. Unless we are players, we will inevitably get played.
Actually a representative republic

This voting for "the lesser of two EVILS" means you are still voting for EVIL. And how's that been working out for America?

Yeah...
Indeed.

But prying voters out of this mindset is unbelievably difficult.

...if no candidate represents your point of view on most of the important issues?

It is said that if you don't vote you have no right to complain. I think not voting is your complaint.
I back everyone to vote for who they want, or not vote at all. Some dems have floated the idea of forced voting.

...if no candidate represents your point of view on most of the important issues?

It is said that if you don't vote you have no right to complain. I think not voting is your complaint.
Better 80% of a loaf of bread than no loaf at all.

Actually a representative republic
A mockery if we're not actually represented. Certain issues should be decided by referendum, such as the death penalty, closing the border, and of course abortion.

Last edited:
Voting is part of citizenship and an effort is the right thing to do. Voting even a blank ballot demonstrates someone took the initiative to participate but selected no one, thus rejecting the choices. Voting for other than the duopoly at least sends some kind of message as well.
Not voting is, indeed a form of vote.

I gave up on voting after voting for Reagan, it's not that I don't vote I gave up on representation of my vote.

Voting is part of citizenship and an effort is the right thing to do. Voting even a blank ballot demonstrates someone took the initiative to participate but selected no one, thus rejecting the choices. Voting for other than the duopoly at least sends some kind of message as well.
Not voting is, indeed a form of vote.
That's the better way, to show you disdain the list by voting no one. I applaud you.

A mockery if we're not actually represented. Certain issues should be decided by referendum, such as the death penalty, closing the border, and of course abortion.
well, 60 years it's been falling away. It's what happens if the people don't speak up. Tyrannies can't have people revolting against ideas legislated by the illuminati who run everything globally. It's why the fight against making america great, illuminati can't have that.

If voting worked, they wouldn't let us do it.

no candidate is going to match your views 100%,,

I don't think anyone is looking for perfection. But we all have our lines in the sand that we have drawn. Well, those of us who aren't party loyalist have.
Mine is monetary policy and how they at vote and what they support when it comes to deficit spending, borrowing and increasing the debt ceiling.
This is the very reason I can't support someone like Trump. He signed 12cr's into law. Increased the debt ceiling twice and suspended it for 2 years. Spent $8 trillion in just 4 years. And just as important, only vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. Which puts him at the head of the RINO table.

There was a lot of things I overlooked about Trump, But the things I just mentioned, will not be overlooked.

Forum List

Back