Is it ok not to vote...

Yeah, the dog shit sandwhich beat the cat shit sanwich. We still ended up with a shit sandwich.
Everyone legit I know was kicking ass and very pleased with the trajectory of the nation while on Trumps watch. What were you struggling with?
How did the spending affect you?

mi.gif
Got that "you know I'm cute" look down pat.

No they won't. They'll either vote Democrat or not at all.

They aren't stupid enough to vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.
That is ridiculous. It does not work anymore. It is the policies you support holding minorities down.

Everyone legit I know was kicking ass and very pleased with the trajectory of the nation while on Trumps watch. What were you struggling with?

Not everyone. I wasn't OK with Trump not even trying to lock her up. Banning bump stocks. Spending like a drunken democrat, sending a record number of bombs to the middle east, getting the oil companies to reduce oil production, signing 12 cr's and increasing the debt ceiling sooooooo many times.

How did the spending affect you?

LMAO.. Does that 8% inflation increase ring any bells?

It means the majority of the country wanted who ever got the popular vote. No one says is means anything more than that. But it does mean something.
It means Democrats have packed New York and Mexifornia full of shit human beings from foreign nations…that’s all.
You Trumpbots discount the millions of votes that came from red states, that put Hillary in the winning column of popular votes.
Hillary ran a billion dollar campaign, she has a vagina and suburban Republican women are emotional, gullible and often times ignorant as hell.

It means Democrats have packed New York and Mexifornia full of shit human beings from foreign nations…that’s all.

Hillary ran a billion dollar campaign, she has a vagina and suburban Republican women are emotional, gullible and often times ignorant as hell.
They're still pissed that President Trump (Get It Right), beat the Democrats at their own game. I've long advocated the GOP dump this "high road" bullshit and fight dirty just like Democrats have always done. This is why after Reagan, the RNC had foisted mealymouthed RINOs like Dole, McShitstain, and Rummy on us. And this is also why we're hearing these calls to support Nikki Haley, the NeoCon twat.

Last edited:
They're still pissed that President Trump (Get It Right), beat the Democrats at their own game. I've long advocated the GOP dump this "high road" bullshit and fight dirty just like Democrats have always done. This is why after Reagan, the RNC had foisted mealymouthed RINOs like Dole, McShitstain, and Rummy on us. And this is also why we're hearing these calls to support Nikki Haley, the NeoCon twat.

You make it sound like Romney, Dole and McCain are any different than Trump. (policy wise)

If you don’t mind not counting. :dunno:

If voting worked, they wouldn't let us do it.

Just think of the past 2 elections, over 300 million votes were cast. Go back to Reagan, and there's probably been over a billion votes cast.

And we're still fucked.

Voting for the lesser of two evils isn't working. Voting for the Republicans and democrats isn't working. We've have both of those party's in the majority several times each.

So obviously voting isn't doing anything more than they're doing. Just kicking the can down the road.

Forum List

Back