Is it ok not to vote...

Republicans: Dog shit sandwich
Democrats: Cat shit sandwich
3rd party or write in: Could be a ham & cheese, but still won't even be on the menu. IE. No chance of winning, even if they're on the ballot.

This BS is by design. It's something the R & D's both created and still support. Because it keeps them in power.

People are sick of politics and sick of letting rich people ruin things.

Rich people haven't ruined my life. They simply don't have that much control over my life. Or anyone else's for that matter.

Politicians (R & D's both) make life harder. But ruin it? Yeah na.

You mean the guy who has his shit made in China?

You mean the guy who was paid millions by the CCP's bank while he was president?

You mean the guy who lifted sanctions on ZTE because "too many jobs in China lost!"?

You mean the guy who was repaid by China for his gifts by building a spy base in Cuba?

You mean the guy who expanded our trade deficits with Mexico and China to record levels?

You mean the guy who DOUBLED the federal deficit BEFORE Covid?

You mean the guy who would surrender to Putin and give all of Ukraine to him?

That guy?
A huge heap of lies.

Republicans: Dog shit sandwich
Democrats: Cat shit sandwich
3rd party or write in: Could be a ham & cheese, but still won't even be on the menu. IE. No chance of winning, even if they're on the ballot.

This BS is by design. It's something the R & D's both created and still support. Because it keeps them in power.
That sounds like space lasers and pizza gate bullshit to me. The 3rd Parties that have emerged (if we can even call it that) run on unsustainable dog shit platforms that are just not viable in today’s America with today’s filthy as fuck citizenry.
Trumps Populist Party ran on a hell of a platform and kicked the shit out of a Clinton with a vagina and a billion dollar campaign.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
JWBooth

That sounds like space lasers and pizza gate bullshit to me. The 3rd Parties that have emerged (if we can even call it that) run on unsustainable dog shit platforms that are just not viable in today’s America with today’s filthy as fuck citizenry.
Trumps Populist Party ran on a hell of a platform and kicked the shit out of a Clinton with a vagina and a billion dollar campaign.

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
JWBooth

Trump barely beat Hillary. In fact, she got the popular vote.

Trump barely beat Hillary. In fact, she got the popular vote.
He was a game show host with bad hair, and no experience in government…Trump won 30 states and 2,632 counties.
There is no such thing as a popular vote….nobody campaigns to win such a thing.
No sane, Republican would care to campaign in shit holes like Mexifornia and Loon York.

I’m with Anakin Skywalker. Only I should decide.

But in lieu of that perfect solution I don’t care who votes. It’s the candidates job to put out an argument for your vote.

He was a game show host with bad hair, and no experience in government…Trump won 30 states and 2,632 counties.
There is no such thing as a popular vote….nobody campaigns to win such a thing.
No sane, Republican would care to campaign in shit holes like Mexifornia and Loon York.

Yeah, the dog shit sandwhich beat the cat shit sanwich. We still ended up with a shit sandwich.
I’m with Anakin Skywalker. Only I should decide.

But in lieu of that perfect solution I don’t care who votes. It’s the candidates job to put out an argument for your vote.

I remember the days when politicians earned our votes. Not just talked people into it.

YoursTruly popular vote doesn't mean Jack shit when it comes to the presidential election, and rightly so.

It means the majority of the country wanted who ever got the popular vote. No one says is means anything more than that. But it does mean something.

You Trumpbots discount the millions of votes that came from red states, that put Hillary in the winning column of popular votes.

Forum List

Back