Is it fair to have pit bulls around other people?

Is it fair to have pit bulls around other people?

• Yes. It does the people no harm.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No. Never, unless the people say they don't mind.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Not around kids but around adults it's okay.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
No problem with me if I am packing.
But keep them away from the grandchildren.
Sensible. I bought my first gun when my neighbor's idiotic daughter's moronic boyfriend bought a pit bull...that immediately tried to take over MY yard and kill MY dog. My dog can fend for herself but my kids didn't have that luxury.

I have killed a few dogs in the last couple of years. Chasing my stock mostly. One was killing a cat in my barn. MY CAT! That dog died suddenly and I killed it too soon as the cat made it and cost me over $400. still debating on whether it was worth it or not.

The owner actually had the gall to threaten to sue me.

We have a leash law and are legally allowed to kill any dog threatning property or life.

IMHO many pit bull owners suffer from small mans issues.

I have killed a few dogs in the last couple of years. Chasing my stock mostly. One was killing a cat in my barn. MY CAT! That dog died suddenly and I killed it too soon as the cat made it and cost me over $400. still debating on whether it was worth it or not.

The owner actually had the gall to threaten to sue me.

We have a leash law and are legally allowed to kill any dog threatning property or life.

IMHO many pit bull owners suffer from small mans issues.

Back when I was growing up any dog that killed stock was fair game and no one would own up to being their owner.

When a dog, usually a pack of dogs attack a calf on our farm it would end up dead floating down the river and we never had any complaints from the owners because they were afraid to admit to owning the dogs because they were afraid they would have to pay for the calf.

FYI, none of the dogs we had to kill were pit bulls, and I have known several that were very good pets and never threatened anyone.

BTW, most of the dog whispers dogs are pit bulls that he rescued.

It does not depend on the dog at all. It depends on how the dog was raised or trained. Pit Bulls are sweet dogs unless raised wrong. They wouldn't hurt a fly. There are exceptions. For example if you have a pit on a chain it is advisable to not let people approach it suddenly. The dog knows it is stuck and may react in a defensive manner if approached quickly or unexpectedly while on a chain.

What you feed the pit and how you treat it all help determine how it acts. Which is true of most any dog.

It does not depend on the dog at all. It depends on how the dog was raised or trained. Pit Bulls are sweet dogs unless raised wrong. They wouldn't hurt a fly. There are exceptions. For example if you have a pit on a chain it is advisable to not let people approach it suddenly. The dog knows it is stuck and may react in a defensive manner if approached quickly or unexpectedly while on a chain.

What you feed the pit and how you treat it all help determine how it acts. Which is true of most any dog.

Which in the end means it depends on the dog - the individual dog - more than the breed.

Chaining dogs is a good receipe for a dog bite.

Which in the end means it depends on the dog - the individual dog - more than the breed.

Chaining dogs is a good receipe for a dog bite.

When you have no fence you have no choice. Stupid people need to learn not to run up to dogs on chains.

marley.jpg

That is also true of alligators.

Stupid people need to learn not to run up to dogs on chains.
People run up to dogs on chains? :eusa_eh:

I usually kneel and call and see whether the dog wants to come over over.

Aiint been bit yet- although I've had a few cats nick me... I don't like cats :doubt:

That is also true of alligators.

I repeat: You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back