Is it "Congress's" Constitutional Duty To Raise The Debt Ceiling?

Then tell me how they are not linked. Tell me how a section of the US constitution dealing with paying the US debt is not linked with the debt limit?
it doesn’t say anything about paying the debt that is something you added

I don't know what that means but I have always been for fiscal responsibility and blame both parties for our 32 trillion dollar debt. Don't you think it is high time we started addressing our runaway spending?
Stop voting for big spenders.

and blame both parties for our 32 trillion dollar debt.

Don't....they aren't equally to blame.

You make lousy choices because you're credulous.

You haven't spent a nanosecond looking at spending records.

That's stupid.

Revenues should grow in relation to nominal GDP.

It doesn't happen "because Supply Side"
GDP increased after Reagan tax cuts

under Xiden we got a lot of negative gdp growth but revenue still was at historic highs thanks to trumps tax cuts

GDP increased after Reagan tax cuts

under Xiden we got a lot of negative gdp growth but revenue still was at historic highs thanks to trumps tax cuts
No, that's a bunch of ignorant drivel.

Grifty's tax cuts failed to accomplish the only thing Grifty wanted out of them - a calendar year with 3% growth

They were, by any measure, an abysmal failure....as predicted.

Grifty's tax cuts failed to accomplish the only thing Grifty wanted out of them - a calendar year with 3% growth

Well, Barack Obama was the first two term president to never see a 3% annual growth rate and I’m sure you think that was a sign of success.

The Tax cuts were intended to generate more revenues. That’s exactly what happened. Things were going well until governors shut down their states because of a virus.

they raised tax revenue that’s the point of tax policy

the economy grew as well, better then what he inherited, real wages rose as well.

Forum List

Back