CDZ Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really,

Who cares ?

Obama can plot and scheme all he wants.

The left has nobody with good name recognition.

Let's hope Hillary decides to get off her deathbed and make another go of it.

Do you really want her to.die? I dont wish that on my enemy's..

No. .

I want them to go back in time and the way it used to be ..

Read the post.

i want her to run !!!!

Easy victory for the GOP
Of course I read it , what I read is so much damn hate.

It's not healthy or productive.
But it is very Republican.

I asked USMB Republicans to name a single GOP policy that helps American children and all they could come up with was hate. That's all they have. Republicans helping American children. A laugh riot.

Your concept of help is much different from the GOP.

Your concept is to help people into slavery.

The GOP is interested in dignity.

Please show me where one child has starved to death due to GOP policies.

But a sanctuary city...now that's bad policy.

1. Undermines law enforcement
2. Shield criminals (and they are all criminals)
3. Creates uncertainty in citizens
Yes. We can all see the dignity the right is interested in
tenor.gif

I see a man that cares about his country, you see a man that won't apologize to the world..

I see a man who doesn't think he has ever done anything wrong. He even said he has never bothered to ask Gods forgiveness for anything, because he has never had a reason to.

We are not talking about Harry Reid , Nancy Pelosi or obama..

Of course we aren't. We are talking about that orange pig.
Show some respect for the office, and refrain from such ignorant insults. At least until he is out of office.

Imagine, for a moment, if someone had made a similar comment about Mr. Obama. Oh, wait, don't have to. Every single time they were labeled as a racist, etc. At least be consistent.

And they were racist.

Unless Obama sprayed on his color too ...

oldsoul Whatcha think?

Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.

Is it legal for a former President to work with potential future presidential candidates....hmmmmm yes.

It would be illegal to tell a former President that he couldn't.

This is not about whether Obama's plotting against and attempting to undermine Trump is legal or not....just whether it is appropriate or not....one big problem with a lot of posters is they jump in without reading previous posts....make false assumptions and thus disrupt the thread needlessly.

My contention is that a former President should not go to the extremes that Carder did against Bush and that Obama has done even more so with Trump....some have referred to it as attempting to be a 'shadow president' aka remaining in the Capital, having secret meetings geared to hurt Trump etc.etc. and so on and so forth is unseemly for a formerPresident and needs to be exposed ....so citizens can make up their own minds regarding whether or not Obama is attempting to harm America by sabotaging Trump with his clandestine activities.

I am not a fan of George Bush but he set a good example by not doing anything or saying anything to try and defame or hurt Obama....unfortunately he has attacked Trump...because he was butt hurt when jeb lost.

Last edited:
I don't get it.

Your job as a citizen is to "undermine" everything an elected official does that you disagree with, some national security issues aside.

We are radical, liberal, freedom of speech non-yes men by nature in this country .

If Obama takes up arms against Trump then he's most likely going too far.

If Obama is standing on Lake Michigan giving a speech against Trump every morning, meh, sounds pretty American of him.

Same for the "W" vs Obama or whoever is after Trump.

Just because someone doesn't agree with Donald doesn't make them un-American.

Winner.

Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.

Is it legal for a former President to work with potential future presidential candidates....hmmmmm yes.

This is not about whether Obama's plotting against and attempting to undermine Trump is legal or not....just whether it is appropriate or not....one big problem with a lot of posters is they jump in without reading previous posts....make false assumptions and thus disrupt the thread needlessly.

My contention is that a former President should not go to the extremes that Carder did against Bush and that Obama has done even more so with Trump....some have referred to it as attempting to be a 'shadow president' aka remaining in the Capital, having secret meetings geared to hurt Trump etc.etc. and so on and so forth is unseemly for a formerPresident and needs to be exposed ....so citizens can make up their own minds regarding whether or not Obama is attempting to harm America by sabotaging Trump with his clandestine activities.

I am not a fan of George Bush but he set a good example by not doing anything or saying anything to try and defame or hurt Obama....unfortunately he has attacked Trump...because he was butt hurt when jeb lost.

We have a president who braggs about grabbing women by the pussy, walking in, unannounced, on young beauty pagent girls while they are dressing,and makes fun of handicapped people. Are you sure you want to discuss inappropriate behavior by a president?

This is not about whether Obama's plotting against and attempting to undermine Trump is legal or not...

Conspire is a specific legal term- and that is the term you used.

make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act.

What is the conspiracy that you are are so concerned about?

Former President Obama meeting with potential Democratic candidates for the 2020 Presidential election. How nefarious.

How ridiculous this thread is.

....some have referred to it as attempting to be a 'shadow president' aka remaining in the Capital, having secret meetings geared to hurt Trump etc.etc. and so on and so forth is unseemly for a formerPresident and needs to be exposed .

'some' meaning idiotic right wing blowhards and their parroting of Trump's tweets.

President Obama was quite open about why he remained in DC- so his daughter could finish high school there- how nefarious!

Exactly what were these secret meeting intended to 'hurt Trump'?

And what are the etc, etc, and so on and so on?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the unseemly actions of our current President?

There is a fine line between what Obama(and others)are doing and Sedition. In fact since all he is doing is not known....he is very secretive about it...it could very well be sedition. Though at this point I will stick to my theme of it being inappropriate....at least until more of what he has done and is doing is revealed. One big question is there any connection between Obama and the antifa movement. Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or it's leadership.
18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United Statescontrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Last edited:
There is a fine line between what Obama(and others)are doing and Sedition. In fact since all he is doing is not known....he is very secretive about it...it could very well be sedition. Though at this point I will stick to my theme of it being inappropriate....at least until more of what he has done and is doing is revealed. One big question is there any connection between Obama and the antifa movement. Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement - CNN

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or it's leadership.
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United Statescontrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Sir, If Obama leads an armed revolution I'll probably be fighting against him.

At this point though I think we're wandering into the conspiracy theory zone. I'm not above talking about CIA Corporations, government medical experiments on blacks, arms for hostages or our war in Angola but at this point I'm thinking the Democrats are just trying to make sure the next time they get more votes they "get the right votes" and win the election.

On a side conspiracy note lol: There are probably a few people in "D" party headquarters wondering how they have come up with Al Gore and Hillary Clinton in attempts to lose an election....

I am not a fan of GeorgeBush but he set a good example by not doinganything or saying anything to try and defame or hurtObama....unfortunately he hasattacked Trump...because he was butt hurt when jeb lost.

Interesting statement, I don't see it that way but just my personal opinion, that doesn't mean anything

I am not a fan of GeorgeBush but he set a good example by not doinganything or saying anything to try and defame or hurtObama....unfortunately he hasattacked Trump...because he was butt hurt when jeb lost.

Interesting statement, I don't see it that way but just my personal opinion, that doesn't mean anything

Well, we all operate on here mostly motivated by our opinions. Where most posters screw up is by not re-inforcing their opinions with available evidence or by ignoring the available avidence, facts and truths relevant to the issue under discussion because it is more important to them to promote their agenda irregardless of the facts...and some even willing to lie to maintain their agenda.

I think there should be a forum for documenting blatant liars...I am thinking particuarly of one who has been exposed several times for being a liar but instead of slinking off into the darkness where she and all liars belong -----continues to tell one lie after another. Now some make mistakes...in fact we all make occasional mistakes but blatant liars are a different matter they should be exposed and censored.

I see a man that cares about his country, you see a man that won't apologize to the world..

I see a man who doesn't think he has ever done anything wrong. He even said he has never bothered to ask Gods forgiveness for anything, because he has never had a reason to.

Show some respect for the office, and refrain from such ignorant insults. At least until he is out of office.

Imagine, for a moment, if someone had made a similar comment about Mr. Obama. Oh, wait, don't have to. Every single time they were labeled as a racist, etc. At least be consistent.

And they were racist.
I suppose you see nothing wrong with making disparaging remarks about Trump. IMHO, you would be just as WRONG in doing that as anyone who made disparaging remarks about ANY sitting President. If you wish to openly, and publicly disagree, fine, that is the American way. To sling immature insults, well, that comes straight out of
upload_2018-6-15_12-22-34.jpeg
So, go ahead. Delegitimize your comments all you wish. I'll will do my best to call you out every time I see it, as I will (and have been) for anyone who partakes in such childish behaviour.

Note: I am saying NOTHING about the content of your character, nor your motives. I am simply calling your behaviour what I see it to be. You are free to disagree, but, as per the rules of this thread, please refrain from PERSONAL INSULTS, no matter who they are about.

And they were racist.

Unless Obama sprayed on his color too ...

oldsoul Whatcha think?
No comment.:eusa_silenced::eusa_angel:

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun

Sir, If Obama leads an armed revolution I'll probably be fighting against him.

At this point though I think we're wandering into the conspiracy theory zone. I'm not above talking about CIA Corporations, government medical experiments on blacks, arms for hostages or our war in Angola but at this point I'm thinking the Democrats are just trying to make sure the next time they get more votes they "get the right votes" and win the election.

On a side conspiracy note lol: There are probably a few people in "D" party headquarters wondering how they have come up with Al Gore and Hillary Clinton in attempts to lose an election....

Well

....some have referred to it as attempting to be a 'shadow president' aka remaining in the Capital, having secret meetings geared to hurt Trump etc.etc. and so on and so forth is unseemly for a formerPresident and needs to be exposed .

'some' meaning idiotic right wing blowhards and their parroting of Trump's tweets.

President Obama was quite open about why he remained in DC- so his daughter could finish high school there- how nefarious!

Exactly what were these secret meeting intended to 'hurt Trump'?

And what are the etc, etc, and so on and so on?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the unseemly actions of our current President?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what b.s. Obama is just using his daughter and her finiishing school there as an excuse aka cover for his real reasons for remaining in the Capitol. No former President in History has done that...and Obama should not have done it....not only is it unseemly but that and his other clandestine activities sets a unhealthy precedent for our tradition of a peaceful transition of power. I mean we have not reached the point where we operate like some banana republic ya know when after the election...the results are ignored and violence erupts and they settle the election by violence instead of by the ballot....we are not quite there but Obama's actions lead us closer to that type of thing....look at antifa and their violence, their support from Soros and obamas relationship with Soros. They talk about the Russians meddling ...look at Soros who has used his wealth to incessantly meddle in our elections and promote poitical violence in America....that is what needs to be investigated and how Obama has conspired with Soros.

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump (Not quite to the level of a coup d etat but close) from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

And Obama is being aided in his political crusade by his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion with the former president and Michelle Obama, long time best friends.

Jarrett played a vital - if at times low-key - role in the Obama presidency. She lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and help shape his domestic and foreign policies.

Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett moves in to Kaloroma home | Daily Mail Online

When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda

https://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

The personal relationship between Soros and Obama goes back at least as far as June, 2004, when the billionaire Soros hosted a fundraiser for Obama’s U.S. Senate campaign at his New York home. Soros’ and the Lefts’ “Chosen One,” Obama, was successfully elected to the U.S Senate. And, after the failure of their efforts to oust George Bush in 2004, Soros convened another secretive meeting of 70 like-minded and wealthy donors in Scottsdale, Ariz., to take a look at what had gone wrong and to develop a plan for the future. This meeting would eventually be called the “Phoenix Group” and, in the end, Barack Obama would be the benefactor of the efforts that would emerge from this confab.

'Right now elements of the Unelected Shadow Government are actively attempting to overthrow President Donald J. Trump. This book explores the covert background of the Deep State and the history of who is behind these clandestine operations against the President. It also reveals who funds them and explains what you can do about coming world events to protect yourself. I explore the myriad of secret societies and name the perpetrators as well. This book covers the high-stakes collaboration of fifth columnists, orchestrated by controlled media and globalists such as billionaire George Soros. When all else fails, the deluded New World Order group will attempt to create a global economic crisis. Don’t be concerned – this book covers every angle and how you can protect yourself. George Soros is an international billionaire many times over. He doesn’t hesitate to use his money to gain influence, and in turn uses that influence to make radical changes in the fabric of American society. In the opinion of many he is subverting the American political system and forcing his dangerous interests into American legislatures. Trump knows everything, and he is in process of taking the New World Order people down. Of course they are highly traumatized. The mainstream media is using distractions to move the public away from the truth. The real hidden hand of the small group of families who run the monetary system of the world includes, among other players, the Committee of 300. This encompasses the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and the Council on Foreign Relations. These are some of the main groups who are pulling all of the strings. How they operate and the platforms from which they emanate are all covered in this book. A background history of the Illuminati, the Freemasons, and the Shadow Government are all covered. In fact, the JFK conspiracy has elements not unlike the current status of the New World Order, including the use of a variety of legends, covers, psychological operations and disinformation. The comparisons are striking and can educate us. It’s a lesson text in critical thinking so I review JFK and in fact my stepfather’s part in it, as he took the autopsy photos at Bethesda Naval Hospital. The globalists have a strategy of bringing in millions of illegal immigrants, putting them on welfare and afterwards moving us to permanent war status to bankrupt the country. These people are known as the New World Order. These politicians are of course bought and paid for, and I identify many of them by name and the rest by affiliation. Just know that if they belong to any of these listed organizations in the book, then by deductive logic you know exactly who they are. I cover how intelligence agencies, their rogue elements and contractors work. I cover the goals of the New World Order which President Donald J. Trump is defeating soundly. I explore the Royal Institute of International Affairs and their attempts to control Presidents. You really have to understand the Committee of 300, the governing body of the New World Order, to understand why and how the cover up takes place, and I cover their makeup and operations. Very importantly, this book leads you through the maze and the matrix to the End Game. This book guides the reader into a detail insider look at where New World Order policies are purposely and secretly leading America. It is a revelation every American needs to know. Their hidden agenda, which I know Donald Trump is very aware of, is revealed for the first time here.'

https://www.amazon.com/Détat-Against-President-Donald-Trump/dp/1456628275&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun

So what in particular are you claiming might be 'seditious'?

Remember- just you imagining what President Obama might be doing in secret is just you imagining.

Lets stick to the facts.

The only thing we know of is that President Obama met with potential candidates for the 2020 Presidential election.

Why do you think that working with candidates for political office in the United States might be 'seditious'?

I have a second part to this- which I will post seperately.

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/
noun

So was Donald Trump 'seditious' when he promoted the Birther lies in order to undermine the leadership of the state?

Well, we all operate on here mostly motivated by our opinions. Where most posters screw up is by not re-inforcing their opinions with available evidence or by ignoring the available avidence, facts and truths relevant to the issue .

This argument would be more persuasive if you provided evidence to support your opinion regarding the theme of this thread.

I think there should be a forum for documenting blatant liars...I am thinking particuarly of one who has been exposed several times for being a liar but instead of slinking off into the darkness where she and all liars belong -----continues to tell one lie after another. Now some make mistakes...in fact we all make occasional mistakes but blatant liars are a different matter they should be exposed and censored.

USMB is often the forum for documenting blatant liars- I see thread after thread devoted to pointing out President Trump's constant and blatant lies.

Not that his supporters will ever censor his lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back