CDZ Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.

No. Not lack of respect for all voters, just the idiots that support Trump. I don't see how anybody could respect them.

It certainly exhibits a lack of respect for our electoral process. But then Obama had no respect for America before or after his election.

ZOMG
obama is colluding with Americans that MIGHT run for President in a couple years!
WHERE IS MUELLER! :rolleyes:

It has been a terribly busy day, but I think I can pencil in some outrage around 2:00 this afternoon.

Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.

No. Not lack of respect for all voters, just the idiots that support Trump. I don't see how anybody could respect them.

It certainly exhibits a lack of respect for our electoral process. But then Obama had no respect for America before or after his election.

So if you find out Republicans had meetings in 2014 about winning the 2016 election you'd say they went too far?

Its what ppl have to do with our long election cycles. I don't even like political parties but I suspect both sides are already having meetings about 2020 and would be shocked if they weren't.

• Banned

So if you find out Republicans had meetings in 2014 about winning the 2016 election you'd say they went too far?

Its what ppl have to do with our long election cycles. I don't even like political parties but I suspect both sides are already having meetings about 2020 and would be shocked if they weren't.

Bush never said anything negative about obama....he did not have secret meetings in Washington like obama, he did not stay in Washington D.C. like Obama....in fact Obama is the first former President to remain in the Capital after leaving office...what is he up to?

You can rest assured these secret meeting are about a lot more than just the next election. I would conjecture he is talking with a lot of former members of his administration who comitted crimes whilst in office aka eric holder, hillary, cia people, fbi people trying to get their story straight. Working hand to hand with Valerie Jarret(she lives with him and michelle) to do anything possible to hinder Trump.

Trump has said himself that his predecessor is secretly orchestrating protests at town hall protests and facilitating leaks from his administration.

Bush never said anything negative about obama....he did not have secret meetings in Washington like obama, he did not stay in Washington D.C. like Obama....in fact Obama is the first former President to remain in the Capital after leaving office...what is he up to?

You can rest assured these secret meeting are about a lot more than just the next election. I would conjecture he is talking with a lot of former democrats who comitted crimes whilst in office aka eric holder, hillary, cia people, fbi people trying to get their story straight. Working hand to hand with Valerie Jarret(she lives with him and michelle) to do anything possible to hinder Trump.

Trump has said himself that his predecessor is secretly orchestrating protests at town hall protests and facilitating leaks from his administration.

He wouldn't be very patriotic if he didn't work to stop and repair the damage done by Trump.

You can't be serious.

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

You can't be serious.
Republicans haven't put America before party for a long time.

You are entitled to your opinion but that is all you have.

You can't be serious.

Well, opinion, and the recorded actions of the right wing.

You can't be serious.

Conspiracy is only illegal when it is done to conspirer to commit a crime, otherwise it is perfectly legal and performed by law abiding citizens every day. Businessmen can conspire to sell hamburgers for less money than a competitor and citizens are free to conspirer on how to get their candidates elected. You people are idiots.

You can't be serious.

What is your source?
WTF is wrong with you? His name is right there.

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

You can't be serious.

He's telling truth. Just look at Republican policies.

Why are they idiots.
Please elaborate in an educated tone?

No emotions please..

You can't be serious.

What is your source?
WTF is wrong with you? His name is right there.

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

You did not list a source. Do you know what a source is? You claimed the Senator said something and you posted a placard with what you claim he said....so I ax again what is your source and insults are not allowed on this forum. btw I have not called you a liar yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back