Is it any wonder voters are stupid & ignorant?

Diarrhea.

Its not just incorrect though. Its also just plain dumb.

Note to OP - turn off Fox.
Hahaha your best argument is a Fox slam?

Stupid motherfucker....

You didn't notice the title vs content?

This board really isn't about civil discussion, or thought, its all about the promotion of ones opinion. Apparently pointing out the hypocrisy of the left of center is not to be tollerated?
ah, OP. got it. thanks.
nothing factual? Obama never said, "Israel, we got your back?" Obama, kerry, and the White didn't just ignore and insult Israel?
Hillary didn't circumvent federal rules requiring foreign service employees to use government email?
Obama never said his would be the most "transparent administration in history?"
I know CNN does not bring these things up, doesn't mean it isn't factual.

Nothing he said is true so there's nothing to debate.

If he posts some credible links and stops mumbling in tongues, maybe someone will be willing to engage but this is a call out, flaming thread and deserves to be mocked.
what's false?

I didn't see anything factual.

OP = Opening or Original Post. That's you. Look next to your name.

Diarrhea.

Its not just incorrect though. Its also just plain dumb.

Note to OP - turn off Fox.
Hahaha your best argument is a Fox slam?

Stupid motherfucker....

You didn't notice the title vs content?

This board really isn't about civil discussion, or thought, its all about the promotion of ones opinion. Apparently pointing out the hypocrisy of the left of center is not to be tollerated?

Nothing he said is true so there's nothing to debate.

If he posts some credible links and stops mumbling in tongues, maybe someone will be willing to engage but this is a call out, flaming thread and deserves to be mocked.
what's false?

I didn't see anything factual.

OP = Opening or Original Post. That's you. Look next to your name.
I didn't notice Fox News but that's okay. You have your own case of diarrhea. Dumbass

Seriously, why would anyone want to wade through that silly ass rant to find any real content?

If you actually want to discuss, don't start by insulting half the board. Post a link, make your point but if you behave like an ass, expect to be treated like one.
Well, naturally, "voters" wasn't a blanket statement; semantics are such a bitch, just ask the Supreme Court. However, I think only those that know they are stupid and ignorant would be offended; are you offended?

Seeing that 1/3rds of the population can't name a single branch of our government. The title of this thread has a lot of truth to it.
very true. post was actually an olive branch to the less cognitive voter, putting the blame on how those in government actually carry out their elected task of governing. Then again, you can also look at as getting what we deserve.

Seriously, why would anyone want to wade through that silly ass rant to find any real content?

If you actually want to discuss, don't start by insulting half the board. Post a link, make your point but if you behave like an ass, expect to be treated like one.
Well, naturally, "voters" wasn't a blanket statement; semantics are such a bitch, just ask the Supreme Court. However, I think only those that know they are stupid and ignorant would be offended; are you offended?
He's too busy being stupid to know if he's offended. Fox News makes his poor little head spin.
Poor little bitch

He's too busy being stupid to know if he's offended. Fox News makes his poor little head spin.
Poor little bitch
:beer:

And in LA (as of this), 8.6% of eligible voters turned out to vote today in municipal elections.
As one of the 91.4 % I could point out those voters who are ignorant of local community college board member candidates and their positions on the relevant issues probably should go to the gym instead.:ack-1:

When it comes to bigger political contests, I still believe many non-voters see DC the same way Huey Long did nearly a century ago as a restaurant with Republican waiters along one wall and Democrats along the other. But, no matter which party delivers your order, "all the grub comes from Wall Street's kitchen"

Huey would know how to use the internet to FLUSH enough Republicans AND Democrats from DC to give democracy a fighting chance in the US.

Ya think? LOL

Forum List

Back