Is it anti-American

Let's take the emotional bullshit and politics out of the situation for a moment.

Who is the most anti American here, the group that went through the legal process of obtain a permit to do their march, or the group that showed up without a permit with helmets, clubs and pepper spray to deny the constitutional rights of the folks that organized their march lawfully?

Note: this is a test of intellectual honesty, let's see if you pass.

Honestly, if Americans for ISIS showed up and filled out all the forms right, and Americans took to the streets and pushed back on our enemy I'd be happy.

So I'd say easily the most American isn't about who got the permit, but who's the hate group with ties to terrorism.
You are as unAmerican as it gets. Unpopular speech is the speech that needs the most protection of all. If you are for silencing opinion that you disagree with, you are a hater.

Last edited:
I'll probably catch hell for this, but here goes: Probably couldn't really be considered "anti-American", as none of those groups really want to destroy this country. All of those groups you mentioned have a deep-seated love for their country and a strong sense of patriotism.

You won't see them burning flags or refusing to stand for the National Anthem.

Flame away.

Nonsense !

They fly the confederate and nazi flags ? Flags of prior enemies who tried to destroy this country!!

How can you be pro American if u want to eliminate 1/2 of all Americans .?

First Amendment. Would you be as upset when some of your leftist buddies bun the American flag? That is after all, what terrorists do in other countries.

You didn't ask about the first . You asked if they were unamerican .

Forum List

Back