Is insurrection a crime?

Is the Traitor Trump still free?

WTF is Pedo Joe doing letting him roam the streets after trying to overthrow the govt?

...Oh.......so because Trump is innocent of the charge, you say he didn't have the motherfucking balls now?...
Nope.

Rump is guilty of INCITEMENT of Insurrection and Riot, and, quite probably, of CONSPIRING to trigger same (a.k.a. Sedition)

His lack of ball$ is WHY he is not guilty of actual Incitement... he was too chicken$hit to lead his idiotic minions from the front... he lied to his cult-worshippers

...Seems like one of those "Damned if you do and damned if you don't" arguments you leftists like to use.
Nope.

That was only a convenient crossing-of-paths for two disconnected bullet points, for you to try (and fail) to enlarge into anything significant.

Oh... and... I'm about as much of a Leftist as Donald Duck... it's just that I'm standing alongside a good many of them against the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God.

I oppose the influx and presence of Illegal Aliens... I'm pro-Second (with controls)... I'm anti-China-hegemony... I'm an American-firster in most respects.

It's just that I (and scores of millions of others) see your boy as an existential threat to American representative democracy, and speak against his Cult.

You know... the political party formerly known as the Republican Party...

Now increasingly known as the Trumpian National White People's Party and Kornspiracy Koffee Kafe.

...Oh.......so because Trump is innocent of the charge, you say he didn't have the motherfucking balls now?...
Nope.

Rump is guilty of INCITEMENT of Insurrection and Riot, and, quite probably, of CONSPIRING to trigger same (a.k.a. Sedition)

His lack of ball$ is WHY he is not guilty of actual Incitement... he was too chicken$hit to lead his idiotic minions from the front... he lied to his cult-worshippers

...Seems like one of those "Damned if you do and damned if you don't" arguments you leftists like to use.
Nope.

That was only a convenient crossing-of-paths for two disconnected bullet points, for you to try (and fail) to enlarge into anything significant.

Oh... and... I'm about as much of a Leftist as Donald Duck... it's just that I'm standing alongside a good many of them against the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God.

I oppose the influx and presence of Illegal Aliens... I'm pro-Second (with controls)... I'm anti-China-hegemony... I'm an American-firster in most respects.

It's just that I (and scores of millions of others) see your boy as an existential threat to American representative democracy, and speak against his Cult.

You know... the political party formerly known as the Republican Party...

Now increasingly known as the Trumpian National White People's Party and Kornspiracy Koffee Kafe.
How can he be guilty when Pedo Joe refuses to even arrest him?

It is against someone who is duly elected. Biden is an illegitimate fraud.

Yet you will have to suck up Biden-Kamala rule for the next 16 years...
:p :p :p

1611866349692.png

...How can he be guilty when Pedo Joe refuses to even arrest him?
Refuses to arrest him, or refuses to be rushed in the compilation of a rock-solid case that will eventually ensure a conviction in the criminal law courts?
I thought Nazi Pelousy already put together a rock solid case.

Refuses to arrest him, or refuses to be rushed in the compilation of a rock-solid case that will eventually ensure a conviction in the criminal law courts?
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi oversaw her people putting together a case sufficient to undertake the political censure called 'Impeachment'.

Criminal prosecution requires a higher and more exacting standard of process, given that the stakes are much higher if the suspect is convicted.

Although I suspect that much of the evidence being gathered now for the Senate Trial will find its way into the discovery process in a criminal court.

One thing at a time, though... one thing at a time... we finish the Political Process of Impeachment-Trial first... THEN we worry about what DoJ is going to do.

That also buys DoJ more time to solidify and expand its own compilation.

Win-Win ... :laugh:

If there's any justice, he will be shackled and placed behind bars for a long, long time in due course.

Let's allow the legal process to work itself out. Shall we?
Random bolded words make you look like an unhinged lunatic.

Oh... and... I'm about as much of a Leftist as Donald Duck... it's just that I'm standing alongside a good many of them against the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God ...
Your comment was decent and inspiring. An honor to stand alongside you ... in this madhouse. The “Cult of the Baboon-God” ... is perfect.
The Kondor flies high, and I for one salute you. :beer:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi oversaw her people putting together a case sufficient to undertake the political censure called 'Impeachment'.

Criminal prosecution requires a higher and more exacting standard of process, given that the stakes are much higher if the suspect is convicted.

Although I suspect that much of the evidence being gathered now for the Senate Trial will find its way into the discovery process in a criminal court.

One thing at a time, though... one thing at a time... we finish the Political Process of Impeachment-Trial first... THEN we worry about what DoJ is going to do.

What case did they put together? What was their evidence?

It is against someone who is duly elected. Biden is an illegitimate fraud.

Yet you will have to suck up Biden-Kamala rule for the next 16 years... :p :p :p

View attachment 449760

We'll be very fortunate if there is anything left of the US in 4 years.

Retardicans have been predicting a progressive apocalypse for over 100 years, however, it has been the retardicans that when in power destroy our economy, time and time again. Retardicans govern as if USA is a banana republic, the worst example, the piece of shit that we just kicked outta the WH..

1611871866503.png

What case did they put together? What was their evidence?
crickets from Kondor3

Is Trump still a free man?

When will Pedo Joe's DOJ take this traitor off the streets?

Forum List

Back