Is he? The Biggest Joke?

Is Donald Trump the biggest joke in US history?

• Of course

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Tweet it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
No, that would be obuthole followed close by Hillary.
Wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Trump is a joke. We all know it
To be a joke, he would have to make people laugh. Can't do it. You need a different label than "joke." "Twilight Zone Nightmare" maybe.
Something interesting I heard on the radio was that Donald Trump never laughs. You can't find a video of him genuinely laughing anywhere. The man is a psycopath.

Obama read out a tweet Trump himself had written about him: “President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!”

But his comeback was priceless: “Well, @realdonaldtrump, at least I will go down as a president.”

^^^^^^^That is the biggest joke in history^^^^^^^^^^^

To be a joke, he would have to make people laugh. Can't do it. You need a different label than "joke." "Twilight Zone Nightmare" maybe.
Something interesting I heard on the radio was that Donald Trump never laughs. You can't find a video of him genuinely laughing anywhere. The man is a psycopath.
Or he's self conscious about his teeth. Dentures, maybe?

I saw that too.

He also never tells the truth.

15181415_1465360413491677_4187191817488121757_n.jpg

My first thought is - but he's got the money to have good looking teeth.

But - look at his orange face, bright yellow hair, bobby pins in his hair, his red "power" time taped, baggy suit ...

He's could afford to look like an actual human being but chooses not to.

But - look at his orange face, bright yellow hair, bobby pins in his hair, his red "power" time taped, baggy suit ...

My 87 year old neighbor insists they use the same hair color. LOL He's more to be pitied than censured for having to try and hide the tire tracks of time. I wonder if the Presidents put on makeup every day, or only before pressers.
I've seen him laugh, actually. His teeth are fine, but maybe the "stern" demeanor is how a big Boss needs to behave.
I can pity him as a man, but he scares me as President.

There is no video of Hillary taking a dump so that means she is full of shyt ---- using your logic.

When you turn 70 post a photo of yourself so we can pick you apart starting with your teeth.

My 87 year old neighbor insists they use the same hair color. LOL He's more to be pitied than censured for having to try and hide the tire tracks of time. I wonder if the Presidents put on makeup every day, or only before pressers.
I've seen him laugh, actually. His teeth are fine, but maybe the "stern" demeanor is how a big Boss needs to behave.
I can pity him as a man, but he scares me as President.
Buthurt^^^^^

When you turn 70 post a photo of yourself so we can pick you apart starting with your teeth.
He is holding up better than the worn out hag Hillary.

---------------------------------- you are funny , on the other hand , have a nice nightmare OldLady !!

-------------------------------------- you sound like you are an old and jealous old lady Luddley !!

The name callers are out so I will move on. You guys are truly pathetic.

------------------------------------------------------------ and Luddley does sound like an old lady OldLady !! -------------- see Luddleys post number 26 OldLady !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back