Is Hatred of Joe Biden the Reason YouTube Disabled the Dislike Button?

Every time a Biden video hits YouTube, it is pummeled by dislikes. They far outweigh the few likes he receives. The same with Fauci videos.

Is this the reason leftist, Democrat YouTube removed the dislike counter?

I just signed in to Youtube and pulled up the most recent speech by Biden. You are correct. Even though you can downvote his video, there is no counter.

But his ass is getting hammered pretty hard in the comments.

I just signed in to Youtube and pulled up the most recent speech by Biden. You are correct. Even though you can downvote his video, there is no counter.

But his ass is getting hammered pretty hard in the comments.
Like this video says, comments will be next. Any self respecting nazi/communist government olwould be proud. No difference between this and China or North Korea

The Left are shitting themselves. Having Joe as Prez for the Left is like having explosive diarrhea right before due to give an important board meeting!

These are all acts of desperate damage control. The Biddum boat is sinking fast.

DIVE!

DIVE!

DIVE!

I don't think Biden had much to do with it, although it probably was a factor. Youtubers like Nickakado Avacado, Logan Paul, and others were receiving a lot of hate, but those youtubers bring in a TON of money for YouTube. So to protect creators like them that rake in the cash for YouTube, they censored the dislike button so people wouldn't see how bad the videos were by vote.

The Left are shitting themselves. Having Joe as Prez for the Left is like having explosive diarrhea right before due to give an important board meeting!

These are all acts of desperate damage control. The Biddum boat is sinking fast.

DIVE!

DIVE!

DIVE!
It's all part of the plan. Social media must protect the Democrat Party at all cost

I don't think Biden had much to do with it, although it probably was a factor. Youtubers like Nickakado Avacado, Logan Paul, and others were receiving a lot of hate, but those youtubers bring in a TON of money for YouTube. So to protect creators like them that rake in the cash for YouTube, they censored the dislike button so people wouldn't see how bad the videos were by vote.
The creators can still see the dislike count. Only YOU aren't being allowed that information

Youtube is owned by...........can you guess?

GOOGLE!!!

Alphabet Inc. owns Google.

WHO ACTUALLY OWNS Alphabet Inc. though???

WALL STREET.

WALL STREET OWNS ALPHABET INC/GOOGLE!!

Who owns Wall Street?

China, owning most of it (although it's not on their list.....gee, I wonder why?)
Conglomerate CEO's.
Politicians.
Big Pharma.

So who do you think has told Youtube to stifle the Dislike button?
Jinping's orders came down through his puppets' channels of treasonous turncoats.
And they told the programmers at Youtube to turn off the Dislike button.

Too many people complained about it being removed, so they just took off the counter on it.

I have no doubt it was done because of FJB. YT started messing with the count soon after FJB took office and quickly disabled it. Recently FJB meet with media over his getting bad press, so yeah I have no doubt this was done for FJB.

click for hate
click for like

same. as. cash.

1640401501014.png

Forum List

Back